Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Tick or Treat: Mikey

"Shame," She said, raising one of her thin, arched eyebrows under the eye mask. "Seems like the perfect place for a killer Halloween party."

She glanced behind her briefly, watching kids down on the street look at the mansion before scurrying on down the street.

"You're like... that house in every horror movie." She announced with a grin. "What's it like being that house?"
Mikey Romance (played by MythicalBeast5) Topic Starter

Mikey shrugged. "I think it's pretty cool... nobody bothers me really." He scratched his chin. "Maybe I should throw a Halloween party here... dunno who would come tho..."
Rowen grinned excitedly at his words.
"Well, I'd come!" She exclaimed. "And I've been told I'm quite the life of the party." She winked again, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Maybe I should throw a Halloween party!" Mikey grinned, putting his bowel of candy down. "It sounds like it would be fun! And I bet you are quite the life of the party."
"I mean, you already have all the decorating done," She said, gesturing with an arm at his haunting home. "So, it wouldn't take much effort. Just needs food, booze, music, and voila it's a party!"

Rowen couldn't help herself, she loved a good party. It wasn't even a fleeting thought in her chaotic mind that she may be forcing herself and a party on to this stranger.

Mikey looked up at the house. "Yeah, true... I'm sure I could get some music going pretty quickly, and I have tons of booze inside..." He looked back down at her. "I just might not have a lot of food..." Mikey had some food, but he didn't really have that much because he was a vampire and he didn't need it.
Rowen waved her sack-free hand, dismissing the food issue. "I have the local pizza joint on speed dial, don't worry." She assured, her pillowy lips spread in a wide grin.
The only thing haunting her mind now was the aspect of a potential party. Drinking till things were blurry, dancing, shouting, laughing. Boy, did she love a good party.

"So do you really wanna do this?" She asked eagerly, looking up at him with those big, round eyes of her's, almost creating the sad puppy-dog look.

Mikey nodded. "Yeah, it seems like it'll be fun... haven't had good fun in a long time actually..." Mikey scratched his nose with the back of his hand. "And pizza sounds good."
"Well shit, man!" She exclaimed excitedly, stepping forward into the open door frame. "Let's get this party started!"
Usually inviting yourself into a strangers house wasn't something normal people in society did, but Rowen was... odd. Social etiquette wasn't her strong suit.

Standing inside his doorway, she then turned to him and extended her sack-free hand for him to shake.
"Names Rowen." She introduced.

"Mikey." He responded with his name, not really minding that she waltzed right in. Of course, Mikey couldn't do that without people formally inviting him inside... Mikey had a feeling that he would get along real quick with Rowen.
"Nice to meet ya, Miley." She greeted with a grin, her pillowy lips pulling tight over her neatly aligned teeth.

Then, she turned to face the immediate interior of the mansion, placing her hands on her hips.
"Okay, so music, drinks," She began. "I can call up the pizza guy in a sec."

Mikey nodded. 'Miley...' He thought, 'Okay...'

"Yeah, I got the booze somewhere in the kitchen and there is speakers throughout the house." Mikey told her, walking further into the mansion.
Liliana (played by Gothic_Girl)

Liliana was about to thank you for the candy before she realized that the guys were walking into his mansion with someone else. She sighed softly before turning to walk away
(lol, sorry about the typ-o. Meant Mikey x-x )

“Hey,” Rowen shouted, sticking her head out the door. Behind her bandits mask, her big, round eyes were fixed upon the woman who’d been at the door before her.

“You don’t wanna come to a party?” She called out to the female.

((Ahh, it's okay!))

Mikey realized that he left the other girl on the porch. He went back to the front door, and looked at her. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" He apologized. "You could totally come to the party if you'd like!"

She turned back around "its okay" she said softly "I guess I could join y'all"
“Yeah, c’mon little witch,” Rowen enthused rambunctiously, disappearing back inside the gothic mansion.
“Gotta have people to be a party. The more the merrier!” She shouted, as if inviting strangers into someone else’s house was an okay thing.

She began helping herself to looking around the dark, brooding abode.

"Now let's party!" Mikey grinned, heading back into the house following Rowen.

Liliana shyly walked inside the mansion

"What type of music should we play?" Mikey asked the other two.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Tick or Treat: Mikey

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus