Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » StormRaider

Chanty Forestal (played by YumeAiri)

Chanty watched as the dragon hurriedly ran past. "W..Where's it going..?" she'd ask, before rushing after it.
StormRaider (played by Maylee) Topic Starter

When she reached the kingdom she started sniffing at the houses and pacing around like she was looking for something. Reaching a house she stuck her claw in before continuing to frantically search around.

Chanty stopped when she reached the wall. The shadow loomed over her as she thought. How can I get up?
A lightbulb went up in her mind as she summoned vines beneath her feet, and raised her up at the top, where she saw the dragon searching through the houses.
Geode (played anonymously)

Zack offered a hand, the earth churning under foot, "want a lift?"

"No, no, I'm fine," Chanty said, as the vines then rooted back to halfway on the wall. "Okay, well, maybe I need a little lift."

Smiling Zach grabbed her arm, "don't worry I'm happy to help," and they began to rise on a pillar of earth. When they finally got to the top Zach let her get off and then began to follow but the pillar collapsed to soon and Zack tripped falling the turban like mask falling off and their hair falling out, "dammit."

Chanty gave a slight cough. "Are you, uh, alright?" she asked, looking down at them.

Zack grumbled and snatched up the turban wrapped the cloth around their head again hiding the strange mark on his head again and curled the hair under. "lets go."

Chanty only nodded, looking back at the dragon searching through the houses.

Taking a step back she again got her foot stuck in a house. She slowly turned her head to the house and sniffed it accidentally knocking it over. Her tail swayed as she walked around frantically searching houses, and looked through windows.

Chanty watched as the dragon knocked one of the houses over. A loud crash rung in her ears as it happened and Chanty glanced back at Zach. "What do you propose we do?" she asked.

Accidentally knocking her tail into a tower a few bricks fell down. She grabbed one of the bricks in her talon and carefully pushed it back into place. Sitting down she examined the tower clearly proud of herself. As if remembering what she was doing the huge dragon jumped up to continue searching.

Chanty quickly glanced back at the dragon, hearing bricks crash onto the ground. She was surprised to see the dragon putting one of the bricks back, before shaking her head. I must've just imagined it..

"I'm not sure what to do." They tilted there head, "did that dragon just..."
Aoi (played by SmackKam)

He appeared next to them"I know what to do, KILL IT"he shouted at them angrily
Sophia (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

((may i join))

Chanty jumped for a moment, before turning at Aoi. "I mean, that's obvious!"
Aoi (played by SmackKam)

"You useless wimps"he sheathed his sword and walked towards the dragon
Black (played anonymously)

(( Could I join? ))

Chanty huffed before raising her staff. "Fine then.." she muttered, "I'll fight." Chanty walked over to the other side of the wall and leapt onto the roof of one of the houses; eyeing the dragon.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » StormRaider

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus