Sophia wrote:
((may i join))

(Sure)
StormRaider (played by Maylee) Topic Starter

Black wrote:
(( Could I join? ))

(Sure)

Seeing Aoi with his sword she walked towards him low to the ground and used her claw to nudge him.
Aoi (played by SmackKam)

A strange power came off of him"Its time to die"electricity came from his eyes as he got ready to punch the dragon

Hearing soemthing she raised her head looking off into the distance. Frantically she hurried off and sniffed around the outside of the kingdom still searching.
Aoi (played by SmackKam)

He couldn't stop the punch, his fist went straight into the ground, cracking it"GAH!"Hos arm was now broken
Chanty Forestal (played by YumeAiri)

Chanty crouched down on the roof, charging a green ball of light from her staff. She waited for the dragon to get as close as possible, keeping her aim at it.
Geode (played anonymously)

Zack watched confused shed seen a few dragons before, never in combat, but they were not easily distractible beasts and something felt off. She was searching for... It hit Zack, the rock erupted under foot heading over to the woman, "hold on wait, I think I know what it wants, don't attack yet just keep it from doing harm."

Climbing over the wall once agin she searched around the houses before sitttjbg nearby a group of houses. She looked up at the sky and let out a distressed call waiting for an answer.

((Wont be rping for a few days, going on a mini vacation))

Chanty Forestal wrote:

((Okay))

Chanty Forestal wrote:
(( have fun ))

((Welp, I'm back and it was fun :p))

Chanty hesitated for a moment, before making the green ball of light vanish. She'd lower her staff and searched for some large patches of grass that was exposed through the houses. Eventually, she spotted an area further away and murmured, "If the dragon can be lured over there," Chanty began, pointing over at the large patch of grass, "I think I can manage to keep it down with some of my vines.."

She let it another distressed call this time sounding more desperate. Falling off the wall her tail tripped a running elf. Before he could hit the ground her massive talon pushed him back upright and she watched him take of running again.

Chanty Forestal wrote:
((Welp, I'm back and it was fun :p))

((that's good))
Zack nodded, "I can do that, just be ready to grab her." Zack suddenly jumped off the pillar rising to grab her and shoot off at the dragon slamming a wall of stone pushing it towards the patch of grass.

She was giving another distressed cry when the wall of stone started pushing her. Hesitantly she climbed on top of the wall of stone and sat giving another distressed cry louder then ever.

Zack groaned, she didn't want to hurt the dragon but if she didn't the pain would be a lot worse for her. Zach launched at the dragon and grappled its neck, "calm down please, we need you to calm down or we'll need to restrain you, I think I understand what your looking for but you have to trust me."

Chanty erupted numerous vines from the grass. She felt tense as she waited for the dragon to potentially get pushed onto the grass and end up ensnared by her vines.

Her head tilted slightly to the side as if she understood Geo but chose to ignore him she jumped down nearby the grass knowing that it was a trap. Standing up on her hind legs exposing her unprotected under belly she let out a few shorter calls that a dragon would use if they lost there friend.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » StormRaider

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus