Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Q+A+News With Me.

I decided to start this so I can let people I am RPing with and people in general what's going on in my life and posting when it's imperative that they know. As well as give anyone a chance to ask me questions.

First of all, I want to inform everyone I am RPing with, that posting will likely be pretty slow in November as I am taking part in National November Writing Month. I have just two days to finish plotting my novel, and then all November will be spent on the first draft. The goal for everyone taking part is 50,000 words by the last day of November, but my personal goal is 50,000 words and finishing the first draft entirely by the last day of November. So, as you can imagine some days will be very busy, and I won't have time to post more than once or twice a day.

If I don't post for more than 2-3 days, feel free to message me and I'll shoot a post out to you ASAP. If anything it will be because my train of thought went off track and I forgot to post for you. I should be back to posting at least 4 times a day by December.
Good luck. :)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Q+A+News With Me.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus