Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oswald Asylum

Eerie Mae Summers (played by TheLittleWitch) Topic Starter

Chase Ray wrote:
((This still open by any chance?))

(No one else is active in it. But I would be willing to continue this RP with you.)
Chase Ray (played by Raziel_Samael_Ray)

((Awesome. Just let me get all the replies read so I have a good Idea of were to start. I've only read the opening post so far.))

Chase Ray wrote:
((Awesome. Just let me get all the replies read so I have a good Idea of were to start. I've only read the opening post so far.))

(Take your time! Post whenever you’re ready and if I don’t respond today, I will for sure tomorrow. I have busy work days, so I only get to reply to posts once or twice every day.)

The tall blonde sixteen year old stood still at the opening of the door to his room. He was hesitant to leave his room. She stared straight forward, the reason for the hesitation standing at the other side of the hall. A tall, dark, twisted wolf-like creature staring at him with a twisted, malicious smile. Six eyes, the color of blood, all trained on him. The once farm boy's breath was slow, his blue eyes wide in fear. The beast, as he called it, widened it's smile. The corners of it's mouth nearly circled it's entire face. As it smiled, it's head twisted, until it was upside down. Chase, as the boy was named, suddenly, and momentarily, stopped breathing.

"Ya ain't real!"

He would then shout, and take off running down the hall to escape the beast. He hurried down the stairs, and nearly ran smack dab into a group of other variously and kids. He stopped, panting hard now. Yet he didn't want them to know what he saw, because he didn't know the drug they were forced to take caused such visions. Being here as long as he had been, five years at the least, he had been on it awhile. His visions were rather frequent because of the build up of the drug in his system.

"S-sory. 'Ne of th' 'ther kids sc'red me is 'll."

He said, in his rather thick country accent. Now what brought him to the god forsaken place to begin with, you may ask? None other then schizophrenia, the kind that caused people to see things. Things that weren't always pleasant. That, combined with his extreme liking of all things dark and supernatural, which bordered with obsession, scared the death out of his parents. His family was extremely old-fashioned, so they sent they're son away to this place. Not realizing the kind of hell they had condemned him to.
Rae Vidal (played anonymously)

((I really must apologize for my absence. I was away from RPR for a while because of IRL things going on, and then when I was back on the site starting Sunday, I forgot this existed. My bad... I would like to continue this because it really is an interesting topic. Sorry!))

Rae followed Eerie closely and examined everything she brought to his attention and introduced. The things he noticed on his own dissapointed him. Rae believed that those that were too mentally ill to do anything in society should be killed off for the better of the world. The plan would aid in pipulation control and governments would not need to spend more money to help those who could never return the favor. Because of this thiught process, he leered somewhat angrily at the boy smashing his head. What a waste of space and supplies... He hought to himself as he continued to follow behind Eerie.

The child that looked to be dead was even more upsetting for Rae. If the boy was going to act like he was dead, he may as well be dead. No purpose in keeping such a thing alive. Rae despised even referring to people like that as humans. He was brought back to world before him when Eerie spoke. "Yes, I feel that would-" With that Rae was interrupted by a shouting boy about Rae's age. He had nearly toppled Rae down. In return, he gave the stranger a harsh glare. That would likely scare him off if other kids managed to frighten him.

Hearing a flurry of commotion drawing near, Eerie stopped abruptly in her walk just as a blond boy came hurdling down the stairs, where he would have collided with the small, dark haired girl had she not stopped in her stride. She stared up into his face, while taking a small step backwards to maintain a polite personal space bubble. Her round, rosy face seemed to hold a pleasant, well mannered expression, unlike Rae’s cold glare. She remembered seeing this boy’s face around since she first arrived here, but she’d never spoken with him.

Listening to his explanation through his thick, southern drawl, she couldn’t help but think of warm, apple pie for some odd reason. Her gaze flicked briefly from his face to the stairs behind him, where a figure was lurking in the shadows near the top. It was tall, and ghastly twisted. It’s eyes reminded her both of a spider’s, and a bowl full of shining, red cranberries at Christmas time. What beautiful eyes you have, sir, she thought. She could feel it watching the boy, waiting for him, like a predator stalking its prey. This shadowy thing didn’t look like the other shadows that clung to the patient’s here, feeding off their pain. Without a word or hint that she’d seen anything out of the ordinary, she flicked her dark, blue eyes back to the country boy.

Eerie smiled at him, her pouty, pink lips pulling across her perfectly straightened teeth without revealing them. “Seems there’s been no true harm done,” She assured the tall boy. Then, she stuck out a dainty, chilly hand towards him. “My name is Eerie,” She introduced. “You’ve been here quite a while, haven’t you? I’ve seen you around. I like the way you sound when you talk.”

After the brief introduction, she nodded her head towards the trio of boy’s with her. “These gentlemen are new to Oswald, I was just giving them a tour. Perhaps you’d like to accompany us to the dining room, if you’re not busy?”

(No hard feelings here, Rae! I completely understand that things come up in RL. I’d just assumed this thread was forgotten about. But I’m glad to see you’re back and still interested! Hope you’re doing well.)

"M' n'me's Chase."

He said after taking a breather. He could feel the eyes of the beast boring into his back, but for some unknown reason, it never came down stairs. The damned thing gave him the heebie jeebies. He couldn't help but give a shiver thinking about it. Not to mention he completely ignored the other teens cold glare. After glancing back up the stares to see the beast waiting there, he quickly looked back to the others before him.

"I wou'dnt mind go'n w'th y'all. I need s'me time o'tside 'f my room."

He said, agreeing to Eerie's question. The event would accomplish two things. Getting him out of his room, like he said, and being somewhere the beast won't go. The dark thing had been haunting him for years. It was the one thing he always saw, long before he came to this place. It only seemed to get worse through the years. Darker, more twisted, more terrifying. He didn't know what if would eventually turn into, and he dreaded the thought that it could get worse.

((Apologies for the delay, my phone kind of... died. So now I've got my new one and hopefully from now one my posting should be much more consistent.))

Rae's face returned to its usual deadpan state, which was not much better than a glare if he was staring at you in the eyes. He found it rather unecessary to get too angry at Chase, after all they were in an asylum. "Yes, let's continue. And Chase, be mindful of where you're going. You might just bump into the wrong person at the wrong time." Though the statement sounded more like a threat than some friendly advice, Rae's point was likely to be understood. If not, then the southerner was almost completely brain dead from medication.

Eerie’s round eyes narrowed briefly as she watched Chase glancing towards the ghastly wolf beast. He sees it. She noted. This tickled her curiosity even more. What was this thing? And what was it’s attachment to this boy? Curiouser and curiouser...

Eerie’s eyes relaxed to their normal wide, round state and a pretty smile curled on her lips. “Well, off we go then.” She chimed, before stepping carefully around Chase and onwards towards the kitchen area. Her small, light steps lead the way into a room divided from the hall by a set of thick, double doors. Inside the doors was a long, cafeteria like room with a long, narrow table down the middle. On the opposite wall as the door to the dining hall was a large window like opening that shown into the kitchen. This was where nurses would stand to scoop mushy meals on to the plates of patients standing on the other side of the window/counter.

Eerie stood beside the long table, where three patients sat spread out and keeping to themselves. “Here we are.” Eerie announced, raising an arm and sweeping it across the room. There was one particular patient with pale, long hair and ghostly grey eyes that was staring at the three that had just entered.

“Breakfast is usually oatmeal and fruit,” Eerie turned to face Rae, explaining the usual menu. “Lunch is mostly sandwiches or soup. And dinner is often vegetables, some kind of meat, and bread.”
John Doe (played by doubt-it-all)

Mama: she did a small chuckle as more children entered the expansive play room " i'm building a small militia at this point " she grinned
After her small thought she walk john to the group and in a child's voice said "HAI! i'm new it kinda looks like you are too mind if i play with you" making it seem like she likes to rhyme
the boy wasn't tall by any means in-fact he look like a normal 6 year old with no mental problems to his name

Eerie was showing Rae around the small counter where they collected their foods inside the dining hall of the huge asylum, when a young looking boy came up to them. She narrowed her big, wide eyes slightly as she looked at him while he addressed Rae, the only new patient they were traveling with.

“We aren’t really playing any games.” Eerie explained gently. “I was giving Rae a tour around Oswald, then Chase joined us. You may join us too, if you’d like a tour?” Eerie offered the small child.

Rae's face looked even more deprived of emotion when the child appeared. He hated children. Oh so very much. All they did was mess things up and make the same horrid mikstakes repeatedly. On top of that they had IQ's comparable to a watermelon because their brain were no where near fully developed. They served as nuiscances to Rae, and only that. He shook his head at Eerie. "I'd really rather the little boy not join us. The only thing worse than a child is a mentally impaired child. If he really thought we were playing games in the cafeteria, then he's worse off than I would have hoped." Rae made no effort to hold back his voice whatsoever. He could not care less what a child thought of him.
John Doe (played by doubt-it-all)

john looked suprized ignoring the taller boy "Tour! i love Tours" and almost instantly he grabed Rae and Cody's hands "lets go" he smiled up at them both "OH! i didn't get to tell you my name , it Lawence
Eerie Mae Summers wrote:
(Everyone disappeared ☹️)
(May I join..?)

Persephone Evans wrote:
Eerie Mae Summers wrote:
(Everyone disappeared ☹️)
(May I join..?)
(If you'd like. I doubt anyone but me is active on this topic anymore, but I'll RP with you.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oswald Asylum

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus