Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Mobster's Daughter

Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

"Your father, So ye're sisters then..." he crouched before the girl and stroked his hand over her right cheek. "Could I know who your father is, sweetheart?" he asked with a grin on his face.
Taylore (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Lydia flinched at his touch and cowered away a little. "H-He's the boss for the mafia across town.." she whispered. Taylore had never told her to keep it secret so she didnt know any better. But Lydia was the type to where she wouldnt hurt a fly and would do almost anything someone asked of her. She was the sweet, innocent one of the family.

"Could ye give me a name, perhaps?" he winked at her.

"J-Jack Ross.." Lydia whispered and was still trembling but not as bad. She was slowly starting to hope these guys wouldnt hurt her.

Wilmond's face immediately turned grim again. He turned away from her and mumbled something, Jack's name clearly among them. "Goddamnit!" he suddenly screamed. He swung his fist at a small wooden table standing next to him, immediately shattering it to pieces.
He turned around again. "You and you!" he pointed at the two who took Lydia in. "Get her to the attic room. There's no need to put her with her sister. And make sure ye search her, I don't want anything funny goin' on here!"

Lydia squeaked in surprise and squeezed her eyes shut, cowering again. Then when the men tried to reach for her, she ducked under their arms and ran as she started crieing silently. "TAYLORE!!!" she yelled trying to find her.

- - - - -

Taylore leapt up as she heard Lydia's voice scream her name. "No! LYDIA! DOWN HERE!" she yelled hoping Lydia would hear her. She was in luck apparhently, because Lydia did and ran ran for the door that she heard Taylore's voice come form. Riping it open and tearing off down the stairs swiftly dodging any guards. Running to the iron gate, she reached through the bars to hold onto Taylore's shirt. "Taylore dont let them have me!" she sobbed and held onto Taylore's shirt tightly. Taylore held onto Lydia and tried to soothe her. "Its okay Lydia i promise. I wont let them hurt you," she said to her quietly and pet her head trying to get her to calm down.

Wilmond appeared out of nowhere, his strong hands grasping hold of Lydia and pulling here away from Taylore in one sudden move. "Do NOT try my patience, imp!" he yelled.

Taylore panicked and did the only thing she could. "No! Wait! Do whatever you want to me just leave Lydia out of this! She has nothing to do with any of this!" she said quickly. Lydia sobbed and reached for Taylore, the only one she trusted to keep her safe besides her own father.

For a moment, Wilmond's eyes grew wide as a flashback hit him.
"Fine." He opened the gate to Taylore and pushed Lydia inside, closing it again behind her." I can't let ye go, but there's no harm in putting the two of ye together."
He took a stool and put it next to the door. He sat down and buried his face in his hands for a moment before he pulled himself together. "Don't ye dare try anything funny," he just said. He handed them their food and walked back up the stairs, leaving them to themselves. There was nothing close to threat sounding in his voice anymore, He was just speaking in a neatral way - showing no emtions at all.

Taylore caught Lydia as she collapsed with sobs into Taylore's arms. Taylore held her tightly and closed her eyes as she put her chin on her sister's head. "Oh Lydia im sorry i got you into this. I'll get you out though. I promise," she whipered comfortingly to her. Opening her eyes, she looked at Wilmond and mouthed a reluctant "thanks".
Taylore led her sister to a corner and sat her down, wiping the tears off her cheeks. "Im sorry Lydia. I wont let them hurt you though," she said quietly and offered a small smile. "Lydia you got my shirt all wet from all your crying," she complained which made Lydia sniffle and give a small smile wiht a soft laugh. "Serves you right," she said back to Taylore.
Taylore smiled and let Lydia have her serving of food since she was really hungry. She would do what she had to in order to protect Lydia. Taylore stayed up all night while Lydia slept just so she could make sure they wouldnt take her away while she was asleep. She sat against the iron bar door and put her head back on one. "Well..shit..how am i gonna get her out of here.." she whispered to herself.

"You won't have to worry about that."
Wilmond was standing outside the door with the key in his hand, trembling heavily. He had an Iron cudgel in his hand - it was dripping with blood. He had slung a Shotgun over his shoulder and was wearing a red waistcoat.

Taylore jumped and was quick to stand up and turn around. Seeing the bloody cudgel, she moved to block Lydia from view and had a protective stance. "Why is that? If you try anything with her i'll cut you to pieces," she threatened. She looked at him suspicously.

With his free hand, he threw a bloodied body out in front of him. Through the blood and the giant hole in his head, the corpse was hardly recognizable - But it was definately Matthews, the one who'd been searching Taylore's bag earlier that day.

Taylore looked from the body to Wilmond as she slowly relaxed. "What are you doing here then?" she asked still suspicous. Straightening up a bit, she shoved her hands in her pockets and stepped a little closer to the iron bar door.

"Getting the lot of ye out of here." he unlocked the door and held out a crowbar for Taylore to use. "I hope this'll suffice, I didn't get the chance to get anything better for ye."

Taylore frowned and held the crowbar as she looked at him still suspicous. It good very well be a trap. "Why?" she asked another question as she stood there. It felt reassuring to have something in her hands but she was still confused at why he was doing this. "What about you? Something will definitly happen to you because of this," she said.

"Save yer energy for the fight out. I'll explain it to ye later." He motioned for them both to follow while walking up the stairs with a surprising silence and looked through the crack. "Hallway's clear. Ya ready?"

Taylore had to give Lydia a piggy back ride since she was half asleep. But she didnt mind since Lydia was actually pretty light wieght and she was silent even with the added wieght as they made their way upstairs. "I've been ready," she said quietly looking at him.
Lydia held onto Taylore tightly and put her head on her sisters shoulder. "Lydia stay awake i cant carry you if we start fighting," she hissed quietly. Lydia just nodded but kept her head on Taylore's shoulder.

Wilmond opened the door and looked to both sides. Still nothing. It was almost too easy... He could see the door from here.
"Follow me" he walked over to the door and looked out of the window. He immediately ducked. "Damnit, a lot of activity out there. We'll have to go out arround the back."
Wilmond walked back into the hallway and opened a door to the right. A voice sounded from the room behind it.
"Oh hey Wilmond, we were just duscussing th- Wilmond, what are you doing with that cudgel?" Wilmond suddenly charged in, and two thuds sounded from within the room. As Wilmond came back out, fresh blood ws dripping from his weapon. "That takes care of them." He kept his face blank, and moved onward through the hallway, and into another at the end.

Taylore followed Wilmond and came to a stumbling halt as he ducked back in from looking out a window. As they walked down another hallway, she paused outside the other as Wilmond took care of the next two guys. Wincing as she heard the thumps on the floor. The death didnt bother her, just the thought of the amount of pain inflicted on them. Following him silently as he led the way to the end of another hallway. Looking up at him since she depended on him, she waited for his next desicion.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Mobster's Daughter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus