Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High school for Heroes

Morgan (played by StillDoll)

Morgan nodded and smiled as Amber stood up. "Oh fun," Morgan said sarcastically talking about the teachers. Looking at Sufyan, she stood up and waited for him before making her way down in front of both of them. Everyone was departing the gym now and Morgan stood before the teachers waiting for Amber and Sufyan.

Well this should be fun.
Sufyan (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Sufyan followed after them "what's wrong teach? We in trouble?" He asked with a smile, his hands stuffed in his pockets as they stood front and centre "shower me with your wise words, oh wise ones" he bowed before them holding in his laughter.

"As the three of you know, this school is a school where every potential hero comes to hone their skills, the three of you have proven quite the odd bunch, like needles in a hay stack" a female teacher said, her posh English accent added onto Sufyan's urge to laugh but again he was able to hold it in "we expect the three of you to work especially hard and if you three do anything to put this school in danger, then I will have to take extreme measures"
Amber Stone (played by hiddensoul14)

amber sighed as the teacher spoke "doesnt that go for everyone , just because we're stronger actually means you shouldnt worry , we have control , those who can't control their powers completely are the ones you should be worried about"

Morgan put her hands in her back pockets and shrugged at the teachers. "Really your worry is very touching but i dont think you need to worry about anything," she said with a smile but she was really trying not to laugh at Sufyan's act. Then she glanced at Amber as she spoke and nodded. "Good point.." she said thoughtfully then looked back at the teachers.

Sufyan had his arms behind his head and let out a bored sigh "yeah they're both right, besides its not like I'm going to do anything like this..." He clicked his fingers which caused a circle of blue flames around the teachers "or this..." A smile ripped across his face as the circle got smaller in circumference.

"What are you-!" The teachers all huddled together as they felt the warmth of the flames as it got smaller
"Nothing to worry about see"The flames disappeared, Sufyan smiled at them with a flame flickering above his index finger.

amber chuckled with a wide smile "and its not like id ever do anything like this" she grabbed the piece of paper with their names on it and her hand turned to fire burning the paper " or at least again"

Morgan simply smiled and watched in amusement. "You dont have to worry about me. I would never do anything," she said with a smile. But as they were leaving, she flipped her hair over her shoulder and lightning bolts hit the ground centimeters from each teacher. "Well at least i usually dont," she said as they left with a grin on her lips.

Sufyan chuckled at the now scared teachers "see ya later teach" he have them a mini salut as he made his way out with the other two "a great start of school( I have a feeling that this is going to be fun"

Sufyan pulled out his timetable to check what lesson he had "I got technology right now, what about you two?" He said folding it up and putting it into his shoulder bag.

amber pulled out her schedule and looked it over "umm , mad science ,then hero Art and tailoring"

"Oh hey, I got hero art and tailoring same as you, we're making some kind of gauntlet in tech but... Check this out" Sufyan raised his right arm out and blue flames engulfed it, his back pack unzipped by the blue flames and pulled out a metal gauntlet bigger than his and it ended at his elbow "my grand father gave me this" it slid on still bigger than his arm before making a *tssss* noise and perfectly fitting his arm, the patterns and engravings turned a light blue as he moved his finger "whatcha think? There's another one for my other arm in my bag but I don't need to show you it, it's pretty much the same" it was a beautiful gold colour.

"My grandfather told me a story that these gauntlets belonged to a man named Azura, and that my flames are a Gift since Azura is my great,great,great and so on, grandfather" Sufyan's irises turned a light orange with some yellow around the rims of his pupils.

amber looked at the gauntlet "cool" she then reached to her back pack and pulled out a sketchpad " i heard in art we're going to work on costumes , so i made a few designs" she flipped through a few pages then showed a drawing of a women wearing a skin tight black suit that had a odd symbol on the back "this was just a doodle , but i ended up really likeing it"

Morgan looked between the two of them and smiled before pulling out her schedule. Looking through it, she noticed she had some of the more complicated classes though she had one with Amber and two with Sufyan. Hopefully she'd have a class with both at somepoint. "I've got mad science, gym, hero art, and tech. I seriously hope lunch comes sooner cause im starved," she said with a smile.

Watching Sufyan take out the gauntlet, she listened to him explain and nodded. "Thats really cool!" She said then looked over at Amber's drawings. Seeing the detail behind it and the awesomness of the designs. "Amber your really good," she complimented with s smile. Then she took out a book that looked really old and had a gold engraved symbol of a circle inside a square on the front. Opening it up, she turned to the first page where there was a list of ingredients and directions on how to mix them. "It belonged to my great great great grandmother. She was supposed to be some kind of witch or something like that," she explained with a shrug.

Sufyan smiled at the two his eyes returning to normal as he placed the gauntlet into his bag, he looked at her drawing "wow Amber you're amazing at that, hey maybe you can think of one for me but please... No tights" he said rubbing the back of his head with a goofy smile.

He looked over at the book and saw all kinds of ingredients and was baffled by the names having no clue what each was "that book looks awesome and you grandma must a been like cool and stuff, I have no idea what half of the ingredients are in that" he shrugged then stopped outside his class door "well seeya guys after lesson" he said giving them both a smile Then walked in.

amber smiled"thanks guys" she turned her attention to sulfyan" alright ill see what i can do " she said to sufyan they approached his class " well see ya " ounce sufyan was gone she turned back to look at Morgan "well we have the same class so we better hury"

Morgan hitched her backpack higher on her shoulder as she put her book back in her backpack. Then she waved bye to Sufyan. "See ya later," she called then turn to Amber. "Yea otherwise we'll be above Sufyan on the "need to watch" list," she joked and smiled as they started towards their class. Once they got to mad science, she opened the door and walked in waited for Amber before picking two seats closest to the window and in the middle of the class. Sitting in one, she looked at Amber. "This seating good?" she asked.

Some girls were looking at Amber and whispering amongst themselves throwing dity looks at her. Morgan noticed and looked at the hem of one of their more than revealing skirt. It lit aflame and she jumped up screaming. "Put it out!!" she yelled. Morgan smirked and drenched her in water from head to toe. "Oh oops sorry you said to put it out," Morgan said with a smirk and a shrug. The girls mouth was open in shocked at what Morgan had just done. Morgan shrugged and looked at Amber with a smile. "It will eventually be put into the heads of these stupid people at school that your a good person. Me and Sufyan will make sure of it," she said with a smile.

amber follwed morgan into the class room and sat next to her" yea this is fine" she then looked behind her at the girls when suddenly her skirt cought fire and then she got drenched with water , she turned back to morgan " thank you" amber said with a smile

Morgan smiled and nodded. "Anyhting for a friend," she said before looking up at the teacher that walked in. She had noticed that all the teachers here were all pretty young. The oldest one she had seen was maybe late forties at most. Their mad science teacher was probably in his late twenties or early thirties not to mention hot. But Morgan wasnt intrested like the 'popular' girls were. They were practically drooling over him.

Morgan snickered and tapped Amber's shoulder then pointed at the girls.

amber glanced and chuckled then rested her head on her fist and looked up at the teacher with a bored expression as he introduced himself and explained the class

Morgan was the first one out of her seat when the bell rang, waiting for Amber before she left. "Lets go meet up with Sufyan," she suggested with a smile. Before they left, the teacher called her name and she groaned. "I guess i'll be meeting up with yall in hero art," she said to Amber before hanging back.

amber waved as she walked past morgan " see ya , ill tell the teacher you might be late" with that amber left out of the room and headed to hero art

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High school for Heroes

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus