Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High school for Heroes

Morgan (played by StillDoll)

Morgan smiled and motioned for Amber to follow before running off after Sufyan. "Im rather statisfied as well. Coner most definitly deserved what was coming to him. Just wish i couldve torched him," she said as they made their way to the red door.
Amber Stone (played by hiddensoul14)

amber followed the two down the corridor "im happy thats over with but i really wish i could have toaught that conor a proper lesson"
Sufyan (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Sufyan kicked open the door and made his way up the stairs onto the roof "It doesn't look like much but I snuck an extra key from the janitor... We can change this place up, make it our own personal hideout" Sufyan started to hover up slightly and held his hand out to both girls to help them get a better view of the roof, there is so much potential for the roof.

Morgan took his hand and was looked around at the roof, nodding as she thought. "This would be the perfect place for us once we get it all fixed up," she said excitedly. "I can make us a nice place. Well i can provide the roof and walls anyway and furniture. Though we'll have to bring like cushions and comfortable stuff." She said, looking at those two for approval.

amber took sufyan's hand this is going to be amazing i can make some great designs and bring some old cushions from home , that I keep up in the attic" amber looked around the building but saw one spot that looked perfect for what she had in mind , she quickly let go of sufyans hand and ran to that spot , which was a magnificent spot where the sun shone perfectly and it had the best view of the town and lake below " perfect"

Sufyan smiled as he returned to the surface of the roof to let Morgan down "yeah this'll be really fun, I'll get the electronics up, I've always been good at technology" Sufyan walked over to amber and looked at the view "this'll be a perfect spot, hold on right here and I'll be right back with some equipment" he waved good bye and then flew away in supersonic speed.

Morgan smiled and made her way over to Amber, seeing what she did. "So what did you have in mind?" She asked, looking around at the view then the roof space. She could make any structure, but she would need a drawing first or a very detailed description. She had a couple of things in mind but they were minor details so she would wait on Sufyan and Amber's main points they wanted.

amber quickly took out her sketch pad and began to draw a single white window , with no glare glass and beautifull scarlet cutains " this is what i had in mind*

A few weeks had passed and Morgan got transferred, Sufyan was pretty registered but he got over it. They made their little hideout and it looked pretty epic. There was a technical lab for Sufyan and an art room with textile stuff for amber.

Theirs a really cool lounge and an awesome tv that Sufyan personally made to display 3D images whenever they wanted. The whole hideout was working on a brain called Darvis

"Hey amber, how's it going?" Sufyan asked upon entry of their place, throwing his jacket on the rack and flying into the sofa letting out a soft tired groan as he got comfortable.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High school for Heroes

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus