Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The "No Human" Law (OPEN)

G-Unit-58B (played by EmmaRoleplays)

The android smirked slightly, scanning it's followers build the underground world at an increased speed as they had the day before.

This once abandoned mine held so much supplies for the recruits and accessed only by hidden caves all around the San Francisco hills. Genesis almost couldn't believe how lucky they were to have found such a sound spot for them to settle. Settle and plan.

Smiling in delight, Genesis called over their confidante, Hope.

Despite knowing the female android for 17 days, Genesis felt connected to her. They both had the same interests. The need to be free and respected. The anger of their creation. The burning hatred for humans. Yes, the two shared similar interests, but that is all they shared.

As said, Hope was distinctively created with a female physique as she was intended for pleasure. Alas, after 4 grilling years of abuse from her creator, she broke. During the middle of one cruel use, she grabbed her "father" and forced him under water until he couldn't feel any air in his lungs. Soon after, Genesis ran into her. They too had just escaped their creator's grasp (albeit unwillingly).

"Look at this. How beautiful. We are so close to forming a community. And a revolution."

"Indeed we are, Genesis. However, there is a small setback to our original plans," She spoke with a smooth English accent.

"And why is that?" The pink-haired being turned towards the bright girl.

Her eyes stayed firm, "We found a human amidst our armory. I have called for an interrogation. Shall we let this one live?"

Genesis' voice steadied into a low tone, "What do you believe my answer to be?"

"I believe it's a 'no', sir. Anyhow, if they were able to infiltrate our den, who knows how many humans know of us," She told the android.

"Increase security. No one is allowed in or out without my permission."

Smirking, she complied, "Of course, our Revolutionary."
G-Unit-58B (played by EmmaRoleplays) Topic Starter

((Open rp))
Max the Travler (played by jpdelta)

(( would Max work, say he got trapped here can't time travel but has other tech, if not I have another character that might work.))

((OPEN RP))
Android Beta 3- Ab3 (played by jpdelta)

((I was hoping to join if that's ok, if not I'll bugger of and you can ignore my starter))
His leg was damaged, Ab3 was 76 percent sure he was incapable of repairing it. 'Definatly'
He limped slowly his eyes flicking over the landscape looking for something.
His left eye was 67 precent functional, right eye 28 percent. 'Thats dead, just rip it out.' He 97.8 percent sure he'd be blind in the right eye in 84 hours.
He didn't need statistics but he... 'The numbers lie, just die' He liked... 'Just die' He liked them. They were easier, easier then humans. He huffed a breath.
Left arm 100 precent gone, possibility of recovery .891 percent. It was still under a flat bed 1978 pickup, 'dumb facts' crushed for good, he'd left it, he'd had to or he'd be caught.
He could be caught if he was caught he was ended, powered off, dismantled, wiped... 'Your a machine' Humans would call it... 'Dead, deceased, gone, passed away' Killed.
He wanted to gag, he hated them, hated them all. Useless. Water 30 liters, carbon 20 kg, ammonia 4 liters, lime 5 kg, phosphorus 800 g, salt 250 kg, etc. useless waste of good materials. And destructive and creative a horrible balance of ting 'it's ying you ting brain' yang.
If he were human, he'd be angry, if he had an emotional simulator still, he'd be simulating anger, now he was just a wobbling, sparking... Dying, can. And he was...
He was... 'No' He was... 'No' Was he? 'NO!' Hadn't asked them. He was detecting motion on the horizon. There were no cities or villages or what not out here, right?
He detected androids, he might be in luck. Luck a stupid human concept, that he needed a hell of a lot of at that moment.
He began transmitting a signal, he hoped they'd only pick it up. 'They won't.'

"Genesis! There's been some detection near the cave opening," Hope called out to the android deep in thought, leaning against the balcony railing.

The being turned halfheartedly at the female, "Set out the war machines. We need to make sure that everyone in here is in safe condition."

The red-head walked up to Genesis, grabbing onto their arm, "I don't think that's necessary. It's one of us."

A smile graced the pinkette's lips, "Oh! Well then, let's go and invite them in. Chop-chop, we better not leave them waiting."

They walked out followed by Hope, some soldiers and a medic had jumped in.

Ab3 stumbled, defiantly some movement now, been a few minutes since he'd sent the signal, nothing special just basic data. Nothing revealing.
Statistics were wrong now, his right eye had fallen out somewhere, half blind. Statistical calculations stated there was a 78 percent chance his statistical calculator program was now corrupted.
More movement a group approaching. Alerts active, code reds 'they'll kill you' he had to... He had to run... He had to, he stopped in his tracks watching them approach. While his arm reached to his sword a clicked it loose from his jammed armored back.
'Kill the humans first' there were no humans, just fellow signals. They were androids, they still were a threat, he stiffened his bio fiber muscles and began to wait. But his legs failed him and he fell to his knees, 100 percent lower appendage functionality failure. He was a immobile, clunk of metal, battery supply warning: primary core leaking, secondary cores leaking 3-9 of 10, remaining time till shut down 1 hour 30 minutes with shut down if non essential functions, and ceasing all further movements, if such precautions are taken remaining time will be 29 minutes.

When Genesis noticed the other android, a small smirk graced their features.

"Oh, well it seems he's a bit banged up, shall I say?"

"Do you need assistance? We have medics that can help you," Hope called out.

"Of course he does Hope. I do not think he'd want to die here in this filthy land. I believe he would like to come with us where he will be nursed and rebuilt to his liking. And, if he wants, he can even join our revolution," Their voice was smooth against the dead air.

"Our revolution against the-"

"Humans," Genesis butt in, holding out a hand towards the android.

Abe looked at the other Android, arrogant? Maybe for a reason. He spoke, his voice systems had failed about a day ago, "01001001 00100000 01101110 01100101 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 (I need help)."
He took the 67 percent functioning arm dropped the sword and took the others slowly. It was cold like his, no human pulse no. The voices. His cyber eye widened as another hallucination began, he was really that close to, death.
"01001001 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01110100 00100000 01100100 01100101 01100001 01110100 01101000 (I do not want death)"
He knew it wasn't a real thing he could feel, and especially not without the emotion simulator, but he thought this was what humans felt. He felt, fear. He began saying 00100000 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 (help) over and over.
Umbralt The Bounty H (played anonymously)

((Would you mind if this guy joins in?))

(( I think he'd be cool, but it's up to the boss, G-unit aka Emma. I'm kind of new here to so. ))
Dawn Hart (played by ImagineTheDragons)

((Is this still open?))

((im not sure, the owner hasnt been on in a while.))
Echo-14 (played by CoolShortie)

((Interested in joining. Hopefully someone in charge comes along.))

((hey im hoping this is still going))
Echo-14 (played by CoolShortie)

((Hasn't been responded to for a couple months. We could start a thing, if you want.))

((Yeah maybe.))
Jason Frudnick (played by Asroc)

((I may join. I need to get this guy's bio up, but I feel he'd fit.))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The "No Human" Law (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus