Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demons and Rangers (1x1)

Dadj Avers (played by f0x1nth3b0x) Topic Starter

"Spend the night." He smiled coldly.
Zika Mitsunori (played by Amirrora)

Zika felt un-nerved at the request, but then nodded. "Fine." She replied.

Not like I have too much to worry about with him. I doubt he wants to get in a fight. She thought. Then gently took his wrist.
"If you hadn't injured me... I really wouldn't want to do this from what you've told me."

"If you hadn't attacked me, I would never have injured you. We would have done what we came up here for and been done with each other." His wrist went limp in her arm. "I won't feel it anyhow. Pain ceased to offend me many moons ago. Besides; I am interested in seeing how the blood with effect you."

Zika chuckled a bit, "Fine fine. I get it. Was my fault." She bit into his wrist, taking care to ignore any bad tastes.
After about a minute she pulled away, and leaned back.

After a few minutes of silence, she moved her arm away from her stomach, the wounds healed.
"Satisfied?" She asked simply.

"Not really. That was rather boring, actually." He took his wrist back and watched the holes close. He looked back to the demoness. "I was hoping that would occupy more of our time. Now what?"

Zika chuckled a bit, "Now what he says..."

She stood up, stretching, "Well. You ruined my shirt." She glanced to him, "I'm not pleased with that at all."
There was only a small tear as most of her stomach had been exposed anyways.
"I'd be tempted to just take it off, but I'm not in the mood for your eyes being all over me." She said simply.

She walked over near the bed and sat on the edge, then flopped backwards on it, looking to him and grinning,
"Could sleep. It is late..." She smirked, "Since there's only one bed, I wouldn't mind sharing. You did tell me to stay for the night."

"I did. And Madame, may I point out that you caused me to ruin my attire as well. It is a pet peeve of mine, and you should be punished." He stood then and stripped the leather tunic off before sitting on the edge of the bed. "Truly, I just crave comapany now and a century. One of those human impulses I seem unable to shed."

Zika snickered, "Well I apologize then. But I think you've 'punished' me enough." She glanced to him at his next words.

"Hmn... I see. Nothing wrong with that in a way. Makes life more interesting."

He reached for the wine in order to pour himself another goblet full. He was soon sipping that down and a rosy complexion overtook his cheeks. He gestured with the bottle to offer her some, even though he wasn't sure if she even partook of this kind of food.

Zika smiled, "Sure. I'd love some." She said simply, "And yes, I do eat normal food as well. My demonic nature isn't the only thing that needs sustainment." She smirked a bit at the rosy complexion.

"Though are you sure YOU should be drinking anymore?"

"Sometimes," he took a gulp, "it is the only way to feel." He emptied his goblet and gave it to her to fill. "How old are you?"

Zika took it surprisingly gently, "I see." She filled it.
"Physically I guess I'm 24." She explained, "But I'm a good couple thousand in demon years, but that's young for my kind."
She downed the goblet simply, then handed it back to him, relaxing.

She had to admit, she enjoyed the flavor of alcohol in a way, but she remembered last time she drank too much and wasn't planning to repeat the incident.

"Guess my age, I dare you." He watched the wine swirl out of her cup, the reflection caught in his amber eyes. He graciously took it back and forgot about the glass this time, swigging straight from the bottle. A rosy hue now had permanent residence on his face. "I hate demons, you know."

Zika looked over him, "You're immortal. It's hard to say. I'm assuming it's a curse." She leaned back.
"Well, not all demons are the same ya know."

She closed her eyes, "Some are vicious and give into their instinct. Succumb to darkness and do nothing but evil. But others are stronger...
stronger than that... we decide who we are for ourselves. We still of course have some demon traits, but most demons consider us 'wimps'."

"Excuse me if I disagree with most of your last statements." He slumped a little and unbuttoned his shirt to show her an archaic brand of scars gracing his abdomen. "Sephaticus was the vicious instinct sort and this is where she viciously and instinctual entered my body. And this is also where the Gods sealed her. Viciously. And instinctually."

He was almost done with the wine by now. "That is my curse."

Zika looked over it. "Fuck. Sounds just lovely. Note mass sarcasm there. Sounded like a bitch."
She looked to him. "So you're immortal cause of a demon inside you... that sucks."

She glanced to the ceiling, "...You shouldn't be drinking so much babe. I'm afraid to set you off like a timebomb now if I say something wrong.
I don't feel like getting stabbed again thank-you." she paused, sitting up in a quick motion.
"...Although I may have to step out for a sec."

"She doesn't keep me alive, they do!" He threw a finger up toward the sky. "To keep her from getting out."

He placed the emptied bottle on the floor and got to his feet. He was surprisingly sturdy for a man who had just imbibed so much. He mumbled somethign along the lines of Have to Piss and tottered off to the bathroom.

Zika just nodded slowly, then watched him walk off.
"...Okay then..."

She got up, stepping out of the room. "...Hnm. I sense you. Come out."
She stood in silence for a moment, nothing happening.

Finally a male demon stepped out from the shadows, "...And?" He chuckled.

He almost crashed out of the bathroom, having tripped over his own foot. He saw that she was not longer in the room and in his mostly drunken stupor he looked about. The door was cracked... He went to investigate, padding softly on his bare feet.

Zika stood, looking to another demon, "And why are you here?"
The other demon chuckled, obviously the voice of a male, "Because you always seem to do interesting things my dear."

Zika growled a bit, "...I'll kill you."
The other demon pinned her against the wall by her throat, "You speak like a demon... you look like a demon... you have the strength of a demon... but you act like a pathetic little human child. You're all talk. You wouldn't hurt anyone if you could avoid it. A few bites here and there, drain some energy... you're a pathetic excuse for a demon."

Zika narrowed her eyes, "You think so? I have no problem ripping apart those who DESERVE it. Most of these humans don't."
The demon laughed, "But that's half the fun..."
Zika scoffed, prying his hand forcefully off her throat, "You're sick. You've got problems. You have an ADDICTION to killing."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demons and Rangers (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus