Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demons and Rangers (1x1)

Dadj Avers (played by f0x1nth3b0x) Topic Starter

The Ranger was leaning in the doorway, arms crossed over his chest, watching this exchange with blood shot eyes. The alcohol was coursing through his system, but it was hard to tell on the outside. He stood still up until the point in which the male's hands found her throat. He stepped forward, but it seemed she was able to free herself. Still, he interjected without thinking. Perhaps it was the wine.

"Excuse me for intruding, but I do believe I own this woman for the night and you are in fact intruding upon that time." He gave a flourish of his hand to exhibit whom he was speaking about and offered a charming, but serious smile.
Zika Mitsunori (played by Amirrora)

Zika glanced over when she noticed the other in the doorway, then smiled a bit. "Well Kale, he's right. He does own me for the night, so how about you leave?"
The one addressed as Kale scoffed, and proceeded to leave, "Whatever. We'll have some fun later."

Zika sighed a bit, looking to the Ranger, "...You should be laying down. You drank way too much."

"Nonsense, I'm perfect." And with that announcement and another flourish of his hand, he mistakenly turned into the wall instead of the doorway. Cursing it rather loudly he stumbled into the room and flopped on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Tell me something interesting, Woman."

Zika chuckled, "Right. Perfect." She followed him.

"Interesting? Like what?" She leaned against the wall, eying him. "And the name is Zika. I doubt you will remember it by tomorrow."
She then smirked, "Want a bedtime story~?" She teased with a laugh.

"Unless you make me care to remember it, I doubt it as well. And please stop mentioning how much I drank... Truth is, I want more." He shrugged somewhat as if to say What are you going to do about it? And then he lolled his head to the side in order to see her better.

"A story works, if that is what you have to offer."

Zika chuckled a bit. "Fine fine.." She replied, relaxing a bit.

She sat on the side of the bed, "...A story huh...? Well what kind of story do you want? I don't have many happy ones."

"We long-lived people rarely do," he answered with a dismissive hand. He hesitated before decided and a smooth grin split his face. "How about this..." He shifted to better look at her adn tehat grin made his teeth shine evily in the dim light. "Tell me about the young beau who just visited you in the hallway."

Zika smiled, "True enough." She replied. Then raised a brow.

"You want to know about Kale?" She sighed, "...He's some sort of halfling thing... no idea what he is exactly. He claims to be a demon. The form you just say isn't his true form. He's this bizarre dragon-looking thing... but with fur and feathers... no idea. But anyways, he and I go way back. He's an immortal as well, and he despises how I act."

Dadj scoffed. "That was entirely more boring that I was hoping for. And Dragons with feathers? Ridiculous." He rolled his eyes and glared at the wall for long moments. "Why not conduct yourself like a demon?" His honey eyes slid over her again, locking her reflection within their amber depths.

"I said dragon-LOOKING. I have no idea what the hell he is." Zika replied.

At his next words she was silent, "...Act like a demon...?... I don't want to. I act the way I want to. Sure, I'm a bitch sometimes, but is it wrong I don't want to be a murder-addict who relishes in the pain of others? Or some power-hungry psycho? Or whatever people think of 'demons' as." She sighed. Zika looked to him, meeting his eyes, "I'm me. I don't give a damn what everyone else things. I do what I feel like, and act how I feel like acting at the time."

"Ah, well, then that just sounds like you're acting like a woman." His grin was lopsided and he rolled onto his feet. "I am going to the bar to order more wine. Something ... older." he walked to the door, still barefoot and as he was slipping out he remembered some sort of manners he may once have had.

"Do you want anything?"

Zika paused, frowning then blushing a bit, "...I do not act like a woman. I act like me. Nothing else damnit. I don't want to be compared to anything." She replied a bit harshly. She then watched him leave.

"...Whatever you have would be nice." She sighed and flopped on the bed. ...I'm getting all soft... it's a good question really... earlier I was seducing him and ready to use him for whatever or kill him... and now I just don't feel like it... what am I exactly...? I say I'm just being me... But honestly. Aww damn. I'm doing one of those crazy talk to yourself in your head and wonder about yourself shit... okay. Stopping now. She thought, then laughed a bit.

The Ranger crashed into the room a few minutes later totting a new bottle of red wine as well as a small basket of baked things. There was mostly bread and cheese, but underneath there was some dried meats as well. He plopped onto the floor, as he was more used to it than the bed and dug in. Bread and wine, the poor man's feast.

There was no need for glasses at this point, the man took large bites of food and chugged right out of the bottle to wash them down. "I stand by what I said," he started, swallowing a hard chunk of cheese and swishing the wine in his mouth afterward. "You're being a woman: you do what you want no matter how crazy or out there. It's typical."

Zika had just waited, dozing a bit. When he crashed in, she slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes. She smiled a bit, at his way of doing things.

At his next words, she was silent, just watching him for a short while, "...Well better than being your typical demon." She smirked, chuckling a bit and sliding onto the floor beside him so she could look at him better. "Unless you'd prefer me to try to seduce you again." She laughed.

"Typically woman-like." He face was alight with an evil grin. "If it doesn't end with you futilely trying to kill me, I am no opposed to the idea." He had finished his chunk of bread and was watching her with renewed interest.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demons and Rangers (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus