Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cute roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello one and all!!!! 🌟^~^🌟 I'm just getting into the swing of things, and came up with an idea. My most valuable role play genre is romance. Since I love love love non-sexual cutesy stuff, I've decided to shove that our the window and make a halmark safe one.

Also, I have no current roleplays going on with many of my characters, so they are all up for this.

For Fira:

Strong
Relatable to her story
Vampire, human, ect.

She would most likely in a bad relationship beforehand, unable to get away from her past, and looking for someone who can give her the attention she needs. The story must be discussed beforehand.

Leo:
Adapt well to interesting situations or be strict.
He needs someone who is like a parent almost.
He used to be a part planner, and now lives in the street, this is also a discussion on the story.

Turick:

A feminine firecracker is most desirable.
A damsel in distress he gets to swoop in and save.
He is stubborn, and probably in open to a relationship, and will need a friend to bond with.

Salem:
Salem is underdeveloped but sweet.

He needs someone who is calm, and understanding, and yet strong willed as not to be pushed over by him and his 'family'

This will be in pm, I just keep track better that way then a bunch of news feed notifications. Also, pleas type in ooc in parenthesis.

I would prefer at least some effort in grammer, mistakes in spelling are expected from everyone, even me.

Paragraphs preffered, and I hope this is long term.

DON'T BE AFRAID OF ME!!!! I'm gentle and sweet I promise ❤❤❤❤
um hi im kinda gettin into the swing of fings to and i like romance and kinda likes some of you ocs so i was wondering if um i could join....but i kinda dont like paragraphs but i can work on that, and i can try a long term ive never had one ( I can also not use myb baby voice)
Yo, interested! I love romance too, though I don't know which character of yours is my favorite. I only have one character right now, Larisa; do you think she fits any of your characters' preferences?
DragonStallion Topic Starter

Thank you guys for your interest, please pm me with possible story ideas.

@MoltenLightning

I've read your characters bio and likes and dislikes. Considering the type of person she is, liking softly easy things, Maybe Leo or Salem would work for something gentle.

I would suggest a little chatting, on this, cause I could use fira or Turick.
Gothic_Girl

This seems really interesting and I like Leo's plan the most, Maybe you could go through all my characters and find out which one you would like to role play with.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cute roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus