Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Fellow Roleplayers! ^w^

DewsALot Topic Starter

XQK wrote:
The question on everyone's mind, here, is...

Voltage. Livewire. Pitch Black. Baja Blast. Code Red. DEW-S-A. Or White-Out?

Or just mine. It could very well just be mine.

I will not become gay for the Dark Side. Dammit.

Perplexing, yet intriguing. :)
XQK wrote:

Why not?

And more importantly, hello! Since you asked, I am waking up and considering taking coffee intravenously. How are you doing? Seems you're fitting well into the fold here.
DewsALot Topic Starter

Demilicious wrote:
XQK wrote:

Why not?

And more importantly, hello! Since you asked, I am waking up and considering taking coffee intravenously. How are you doing? Seems you're fitting well into the fold here.

I'm doing good! Lots of school, trying to find a roleplay. Thank you, and I love black coffee.
Fin_Fin

Welcome to RPR, Hopefully you're enjoying yourself so far? <3 Hope you have!
DewsALot Topic Starter

Fin_Fin wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Hopefully you're enjoying yourself so far? <3 Hope you have!

Yes I am enjoying myself, yet I'm still looking for a roleplay. Thank you kind person. :)
XQK

Demilicious wrote:
XQK wrote:

Why not?

Too late. Because I'm so straight, I can't even turn when I drive--I just keep going forward until the curvature of the Earth brings me to where I want to go.

And ah, yes. Intravenously. Exactly how I like my tea. Hot. Earl Gray.
DewsALot Topic Starter

XQK wrote:
Demilicious wrote:
XQK wrote:

Why not?

Too late. Because I'm so straight, I can't even turn when I drive--I just keep going forward until the curvature of the Earth brings me to where I want to go.

Funny, earl grey happens to be one of my favorite.
DewsALot wrote:
XQK wrote:
Demilicious wrote:
XQK wrote:

Why not?

Earl grey with rum, or a London Fog for me. Also kudos to you for being able to drink coffee black. I am not brave enough a man to do such a thing.
DewsALot Topic Starter

Demilicious wrote:
DewsALot wrote:
XQK wrote:
Demilicious wrote:
XQK wrote:

Why not?

Earl grey with rum, or a London Fog for me. Also kudos to you for being able to drink coffee black. I am not brave enough a man to do such a thing.

LOL, black coffee is amazing. I love it, and drink it all the time. I don't know why people dislike it so much. :P

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Fellow Roleplayers! ^w^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus