Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Mobile device usage.

I'm always on the go it seems and a major device I use daily is my iPad. One thing that I've noticed is that I can't really add widgets to the page when editing character profiles. It seems to be an issue with the touch screen not operating like a mouse. It would be really nice if I could do everything on my iPad that I could do from my computer. I don't know how complicated that bit of coding would be though, so this is a wishful suggestion! lol
Sanne Moderator

You can't drag and drop widgets, but you can add new ones by just tapping the widget title once. :) It automatically gets added to the bottom of the page beneath all the other widgets.

What would probably be a better feature is to be able to move widgets up or down without having to click and drag. But if I'm not mistaken, this is on a to-do list already.
Highjinx Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
You can't drag and drop widgets, but you can add new ones by just tapping the widget title once. :) It automatically gets added to the bottom of the page beneath all the other widgets.

What would probably be a better feature is to be able to move widgets up or down without having to click and drag. But if I'm not mistaken, this is on a to-do list already.

Oh thanks! I was double tapping lol.
Sanne Moderator

No problem! Double tapping on mobile devices usually causes zoom. XD Maybe Kim can add a small message in the widget list that informs mobile users to single-tap? :)
Kim Site Admin

...I thought you had to double tap as well! Thanks Sanne. XD
Sanne Moderator

Kim wrote:
...I thought you had to double tap as well! Thanks Sanne. XD

Of course ! I can only verify this for android devices though. I don't know if it's different for other phones.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Mobile device usage.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus