Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » User Game: Flirt with a Character

The rules are simple:

Pick one of your characters
Post what character from the lair above you your dragon would flirt with.
Claim the post above you to prevent ninja-ing!
If you want to continue flirting or want to roleplay, you can take it to a PM or forum :)

Bonus: If someone claimed someone and never replied, give them a couple hours and PM them rather than pinging them. Ignoring them is also an option, since it doesn't disrupt the flow, but it stinks to participate in a game and not have someone flirt with your dragon. Therefore, if you see someone's been forgotten, you can be a good samaritan and flirt with them instead :)

Additionally: Please try not to forget and abandon a claimed post. Folks wanna see their characters flirted with! If you expect your post to take a long time, you should say so in your claim.

An Additional Bonus: Try roleplay responses, it tends to make people feel special ^-^ (Aka, make, for example, a story scenario where the two characters meet.)

hmF3PCK.jpg
can i flirt with grunkl stan
Multi_Fandomist Topic Starter

No, leave the old man be.
WAIT

c-can i flirt with jonathan-kun??

Go ahead <-<
Little_woof wrote:
can i flirt with grunkl stan

Hey Dipper! Bring me my stoffers!
I really like broccoli!

Guys, actually flirt, please.
yes thx u

oky im srry we will stop

Ok, no one? Really?
DID I HEAR A FLIRTING GAME? I'M IN MY ELEMENT (KINDA)! I'm going for Sascha.

Heya, Sascha. That's a-uh-interesting name. Say... They must call you Bear because you're warm and cuddly (and not because you'll rip my throat out). Well, I hope so at least. Also, why do you try so hard to make masterpieces with silly earthly supplies when you're the perfect masterpiece yourself?
Light_Of_Love wrote:
DID I HEAR A FLIRTING GAME? I'M IN MY ELEMENT (KINDA)! I'm going for Sascha.

Heya, Sascha. That's a-uh-interesting name. Say... They must call you Bear because you're warm and cuddly (and not because you'll rip my throat out). Well, I hope so at least. Also, why do you try so hard to make masterpieces with silly earthly supplies when you're the perfect masterpiece yourself?

I will be trying towards Prince Elton.

"-Walks over to, and clears throat. Pulls his own blade out from beneath his cape, leaves it at the boy's feet. Bows solemnly, and leaves.-"
Under Construction (played by koobler)

((gonna try and do something weird with avery))

I like your hair! My hair is blue, yours is pink.... Uh.... You're pretty? I've never flirted before, sorry.
Jonathan Brenrir (played by Multi_Fandomist) Topic Starter

(To Vera Crawfield))

Hello M'lady, might I say you look quite beautiful today? Though, I shouldn't say only today. You're beautiful every day of your life.

I apologize if I come off a bit strong, but I have the philosophy that any fair lady should be treated well by a true gentleman.

Bump
Saden Heidrich (played by koobler)

((to that boi jonathan))

Oh, look at you. Tall, lean, handsome....

I'd sell my soul to you any day, if I hadn't done that already.
Sariel (played by Light_Of_Love)

(Going for Evelina)

*Walks up to her, raising an eyebrow and looking confused* Hey, so, they just told me they call you Winter, but I don't see why... You're too hot for that.
Walks up to Sariel with somewhat of a blush and suddenly blurts out, "Do you believe in modern revelation? Because I believe I'm standing in front of an angel."
Evelina Winther (played by koobler)

((going for celebrimbor))

....Eh, you have some pretty good muscle definition. And great hair. You'd make a good soldier.
"Why thank you. You yourself are quite beautiful," the elven king says as he takes her hand and bows respectfully. He kisses her hand gently and smiles. :)
((Going for Booker with a char that's not on RPR, but she's a space pirate))

"Ay there... You're a cute one..." She approached him slowly and circled him a few times, her attention seeming to linger for a few seconds on each of his smoke, his hair, his eyes, and his gloves. "You'd be a fine part of my crew..." She stopped slowly in front of him and took a step closer. "But an even better treasure!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » User Game: Flirt with a Character

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus