Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Crossover universe war sign-up (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Redhood Topic Starter

Quite descriptive accepted
Batwoman (played by matthew100)

Thanks
Redhood Topic Starter

Ok so do you guys want to start this rp or what?
Ta Mila (played by YumeAiri)

Redhood wrote:
Ok so do you guys want to start this rp or what?

I feel like we have enough to start, so.. yep.
Redhood Topic Starter

Redhood Topic Starter

Go here start your intros I'll do mine last
Name: Gabby
Universe: Be More Chill
Physical abilities: Nothing really, is really good with a bow though
Magical Abilities: Has a quantum computer in her brain that tells her what to do, its called a squip
Short description: She relies on her Squip for everything, especially fitting in
Redhood Topic Starter

Wow that squip is gonna be her downfall but accepted cause yolo
Do y'all have room for any more?
Redhood Topic Starter

Yeah
Name: Pallas
Universe: Uh, an original universe ? I don't have a name for it
Physical abilities: Pallas is muscular and strong, and well-trained in hand-to-hand combat and self defense. Despite being on the bulky side, he is also quick on his feet. He's skilled with knives/daggers and swords, but his weapon of choice is a gun (like this) that shoots short blasts of lasers.
Magical Abilities: Less magical and more so technological, but his brain is almost entirely robotic; he has very quick processing but relies heavily on his ability to predict what will happen next, and is not great at adapting when he's wrong. He has fine-tuned hearing and eyesight, as well as a great sense of balance and self-awareness to when he's running low on energy / needs to eat / needs to drink or relieve himself / how badly injured he is. There's probably some other minor abilities that comes with but essentially he functions like a robot/A.I. with a normal, flesh body (I was about to say "human" but he's half-human, half-goblin).
Short description: Pallas is a half goblin with very dark blue skin, and plenty of tattoos, which are all gold, silver, or some variation of bright blue/turquoise. He has a bright blue (with multiple different shades) faux mohawk with the sides dark blue and shaved pretty close to his scalp, with designs in it. He has gold tattoos on his face that are speckled like glittery freckles, and going all around his head almost like a circlet, he has a silver line. As for personality, he's pretty reserved and suspicious. He's sometimes prone to states of dissociation which manifest themselves in multiple ways, and can be paranoid. However, he's not a horrible team player, at least.
(in his bio it says he's also a space pirate / bodyguard, disregard that as I'm picking a spot a little earlier in his timeline)
Redhood Topic Starter

Seems interesting accepted
PNG;

Beings of 'Caput Mortuum'; a 'rejected useless substance';

small creatures, who tend to group together, they are typically drawn to places where the Dead are honored to make use of the Waste Spirit present.

their 2 main distinguishing abilities are,

To consume matter, & take its form; (to take a bit out of wood, and be able to float on water; to take a bite out of metal, and become more resistant to damage)

And to Use Waste Spirit to perform Magic, typically to create Artifacts that they promptly abandon.

I think that they would be a natural set of 'vultures' to arrive around a multiversal War
Redhood Topic Starter

Sounds interesting for villain minions
any way in particular you'd want them to enter, or...
Redhood Topic Starter

Nah man choose your own make it cool though

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Crossover universe war sign-up (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus