Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dawn of Dark World

Kioiki (played by Kioiki) Topic Starter

"I don't know he is just too strong to do be killed and no obe has ever seen him so I dobt know how does he looks."
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

"Then how do you know that he's too strong, if so do we then need this "Super duper ubermenschen weapon, or magic"?"

"Well I know magic but what's the other one ??" She asked half confused.
Aeon listened to the two conversing as he watched the metals in the forge, taking them out with care as he set them all in a large bucket. He took the rock bucket and set it in the forge for the metals to melt and mix in. "I think he means a very powerful weapon." Aeon replied.

"Yes!" I said pointing at Aeon, endicating that he is correct.

"Ok but how shall we attack him without knowing him ??"
"We can't attack, unless we bring a bit of everything available... Wait, you aren't seriously going to try and fight him are you? Even if you can get past the royal guard there's no telling how strong he could be!" He said, the stranger seemed crazy for wanting to try and do that, the royal guard was some of the strongest people around the kingdom, and who knew how strong this new king was. Aeon quickly turned back to the forge, taking out the bucket of molten metal. "And listen here mate, I make weapons, I don't use them... Well not normally but you get the point, right?"
Sanada Yukimura (played by SmackKam)

"I could get you past the royal guards"

"How?"

"Just who are you all thinking of assassinating a person you don't even know !!"

"I am a royal guard, thats how"
Aeon was preoccupied pouring the metal into molds for the spear. Upon hearing the remark he nearly dropped the bucket and the mold, quickly recovering from the shock. He finished pouring the metal before speaking again. "Wait.... Please don't tell me you're going to alert the rest of the guard... I'm sure he didn't mean it... And since when did you become a royal guard? I thought you were just a travelling Swordsman."

"I'm a lot of things. And no, im not going to alert, im going to distract them"

"Aren't guard supposed to protect the king ?? What will you get by helping us ?"

"Yeah, what's the catch?"

"Nothing, I just wanna help"

"Dude, do you have any idea of how suspicious that sounds? Also why are we talking about murdering the monarch in the middle of a busy city. You know shit like that would mark us as traitors. If like a loyalist to the crown comes by. So should we move?" I ended the speech with the question.
Aeon let out a laugh as he said busy city, he couldn't have been farther from the truth. His forge was set up on the outskirts of a small village, but there were some loyalists that were in the village, they mostly kept to themselves, "Take a look around buddy, this ain't no big and fancy city. If it was I wouldn't be able to own this here forge and shop, its illegal for people under 16 to own land and sell products, at least it was last I heard... But they don't care if they don't know so I'd suggest you not tell anyone unless you want business cut short." Aeon was serious about the second matter, this forge was all he had, it was his home and his source of income he would have nothing if it was taken away.

"I wish we could do something about it but unfortunately we can't without knowing him....mister guard do you know anything about him ??"

"Look, now we stand in a circle like a bunch of dead jackasses"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dawn of Dark World

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus