Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dawn of Dark World

Aeon let out a sigh, nodding "That I am, why? Need something repaired? Built? Regardless I can do it all, just let me know the details and I will fix or make you the best weapon imaginable." He grinned, enjoying the fact that people wanted to talk to him.
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

I walked over to the smithy. Damn there's alot of weapons here, like enough to weaponize a small army. "Yo, my good smith. Sorry for almost destroying your place, but could you make me a spear that shoots lightning, pretty please. I will pay whatever the price is" I said.
Kioiki (played by Kioiki) Topic Starter

"Well I would like it if you repair my sword....can you do that ??" She asked showing him her worn out sword.
He picked up the sword that was presented to him, holding it up to the light, swinging it around some. He nodded, "I can most certainly repair this. And that's not to mention the craftsmanship of this blade, despite its worn out condition its quite impressive. Can I ask where or who you got it from? I would love to meet another smith of this skill."

Aeon then turned to the man, "And as for you sir that's a difficult request at this time. You see my most recent shipment of metals hasn't arrived yet and I'm nearly out of the metal I would use for weapons of magic, such as that spear. I fear that the man who delivers my metals may have been attacked by brigands, as the chaos in this land has lead to an increase in bandits and thieves."
"I could help with that. Just let me know what sort of metals are needed for the job and I could easily procure the necessary materials." Sarquine said, his sword seeming to disappear as he returns it to his cloak.

"Boy, oh boy. Sounds like we're going on an adventure to find your metal. Let me check, got sword, check, got booze, check. Looks like I'm ready to fight some bastards!"
"Look sir, I enjoy your enthusiasm, but you would be searching for hundreds of miles, I wouldn't force that upon you." Aeon turned towards the man who gave the offer, "It's more of a mix of metals and materials, let me write a small list to see if you could help with any of the materials." He quickly grabbed a sheet of parchment, writing a small list,

The list read, Silver, Gold, Topaz, and Adirium. "Here you go, all four materials and I can have a fresh batch of magic weaponry, see what you can find while I repair this lady's sword." He made a quick turn, picking up a few ingots from a table by the forge itself, starting to heat the blade and the metals to forge them together.
Sarquine chuckled.
It's hilarious how he doubts my ability. He thought to himself.

Sarquine retrieves a bag that has been hidden under his cloak and began rummaging through it. After about a minute, he pulls out a few bars of gold and silver and some topaz. After that he spends another 10 minutes rummaging before pulling out a bunch of different metal bars, looking at each one closely before stowing all but a few of them in his bag.

"Well here you go, Topaz, gold, silver, and adirium." He said, laying the materials on the ground near the blacksmith.

Seeing the metal being pulled out of the bag, Dan sigh "But I was going to give those thugs a big can of whoopass, guess that I have to wait again" Dan looked down at the ground.
To his surprise, Aeon looked at the metals in awe. The sword and metal was still heating up in the forge, as he spoke. "That was a lot faster than expected! With this much I might not need another shipment for the rest of the year! How can I repay you sir?" He gathered the metals and gems, organizing them on his table, smiling. "Just name anything I can do to repay you, anything!"
"No need to repay me. I actually have more wealth and resources than I know what to do with. I could have easily procured a lightning spear but I decided you would have needed the extra materials." Sarquine then returned the bag back within his cloak and it seemed to disappear.
Aeon was shocked at the generosity of the stranger, bowing politely as he reclaimed the sword that was in the forge, taking the soft metal ingot and the sword he began to hammer parts of the ingot into the blade. It was a slow process, but it was effective as he finished repairing the blade, smiling at his work. "And here you go miss, one finely finished blade!"

He seemed excited at being able to help, quickly gathering the materials to make the lightning spear. "Give me roughly... Three... no four hours and I'll have your lightning spear done sir."

"Thank you so much, sir"
Hearing the voices of a group of four or so, Nero leapt to his feet. There was a smithy nearby, with talks of thieving bandits attacking a recent stock of materials. But another voice seemed to be dismissive of the matter, and somehow "made" the metals instead, restocking the smith without concern for the ill-fated importer.
Kurai Sekai - "Gloomy World". It read as clear as can be when he first approached this place. Perhaps, this kingdom is doomed by darkness, he thought. But, by their words the chaos had only just started.
However... something else must be at play here. Pondered Nero, as he wanders to the group.
"Hello!" - He shouted.

"It's been passed down in my family since generations so and I'm the 5th generation so I guess he is dead by now. " Sge said looking at Aeon and then she turns to Nero and asks who he is and what is he doing there.
"Hi there, young lady, I'm called Nero." He says as he does a slight waving motion.
"I'm a traveler who just happened to pass by here. The first thing I heard when I... uh, came here" - He sneaks a somewhat infuriated look at the ship behind the forge - "was something about an impending chaos and highwaymen. Am I not correct?" He fumbles a bit. "And if I am to be honest, I'm kind of curious as to that. Can you tell me more?"
Aeon had just set the metals in the forge to heat up as he turned to Nero and the group, explaining to Nero. "Highwaymen, Bandits, Brigands, all the same to me. The increase in them only drives away business since it is quite the journey from the major cities, and the capitol, to this remote location."

He let out a sigh, continuing, "Makes me wonder if anything happened to the king. The last thing I heard he had a grave illness, but that was months ago. Wouldn't surprise me if he's passed away, but I don't know if he has a successor, and even if he did... Well let's just say I'm not entirely in favor of the royal family as a whole."

"Then what should we do, I'm getting itchy for a fight"

"Well there is a successor he is King Venice but he doesn't seem to be concerned about the place." Kioiki said with a grave face.

"So are we going to kill him?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dawn of Dark World

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus