Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dawn of Dark World

Kioiki (played by Kioiki) Topic Starter

Finally Kioiki found the blacksmith's place and asked if it is open roght now.
Not far from the blacksmith, a mass of blood began to rise from the ground carrying with it the smell of blood and iron. The mass of blood began to form together into a humanoid shape, eventually producing facial features, skin, clothes, and other things like that.

"Always nice to take the form of a human." He spoke, stretching his arms. His clothes were a simple set of charcoal grey pants and a long black cloak with a deep red which seems to flow as if it were in water. His eyes were a deep crimson color.

"Seems to be a blacksmith nearby. Let's pay him a visit." Sarquine walked off in the direction of the blacksmith, his cloak flowing behind him avoiding things like foliage and such as if it were a living being. He had a sadistic grin on his face and his eyes were glowing somewhat.
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

A little purple haired girl came over to me and asked "Are you open right now". "Girl, I don't even work here" I said. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something red rising.

I turned my head fully to capture the sight of the redness. Then it began taking the form of something humanoid. Out of pure reflex I drawed my sword. As I held the broadsword infront of my, it engulfed itself in flames. "Who are you foul beast?" I spoked to the creature.

"I see ." Kioiki said and the she turned to discover a red blob turning into human form. "Who's there ?" She asked aggressively reading her sword.
Sarquine chuckled.

"It's quite rude of you to draw your sword at me, but if you must know my name is Sarquine."

He began taking slow and menacing steps toward the two people with a grin on his face.

"Yo, I'm not trying to be rude, I just feel threatened by your presence. Just don't take that as a complement. I just trying to survive another day of life." I swang the flaming sword around me in a elegant and chaotic manner. "I wouldn't give two shits, if I had to kill you, you know" I said to the newly formed "man".
"In which case..." Sarquine said, stepping closer to Dan. "...kill me. But we both know you won't. Such a fragile thing you are, a fool who has gotten himself deeper than he can comprehend. All because he drew his sword at a being infinitely more powerful than he."

Sarquine was entirely open to attack and made no movements to protect himself if he were attacked.
Sanada Yukimura (played by SmackKam)

he watched"Hey! Put your weapons away right now!"he yelled"If you are going to fight go somewhere else!"

"Buddy, listen to me buddy. I made an empire of the space fall out of the sky, then got their whole realm to crumble in on itself. I have traveled and fought the realms of nightmares and dreams. I ain't afraid of a little puddle of blood. I know that I might be trying to sound high and mighty, but at the very least i'm not arrogant" I said and began walking over to Sarquine. "I would really like to kick your ass, but we are out in the public" I stopped about ten meters from him, then I sheathed the sword. "And I'm not intimidated by you, Mister McEdgy"
"I think you misunderstand. You drew your sword against me, insulted me, and then tried to impress me like I'm your alcoholic father. That alone is grounds for a duel, which I can easily arrange a private space for such an occasion." Sarquine said, getting somewhat annoyed by the samurai and Dan's snark.

"Let's have some fun shall we?" Sarquine said.

Sarquine then drew his own sword, which was a metallic pink color with a kitten head as a wrist guard.

"Ok then" I redrew my sword, but broke out in laughter "Haha, that's so cute, Now I just want to pet you on the head"
Sarquine reversed his grip on the sword and stabbed it into the ground behind him. Then he dragged it in a circular path in front of him before ripping it out of the ground. A powerful prismatic magic wave was sent flying towards Dan at incredibly high speeds.

"Hey I'm not gonna let this happen !!" She said hitting the enormous man on his head. "This place is too chaotic for any stupid duel !!"
Luke (played by LoverBoy2003)

(May I join)

(Yup !)

Dodges that shit. "Sorry for starting this up, shall we stop?" I asked the attacking man.
Upon hearing the Sarquine send out the wave of magic, Aeon finally decided to look at the commotion going on not to far from his forge. Setting the nearly finished blade down to cool he walked towards the group with a frown on his face when he saw the two men fighting.

"Oi! What the hell are you two doing? Can't you read the bloody sign?" He yelled at the group, pointing to a sign on the front of his forge. It read, take your violence away from the forge or pay for the damages. He glared at the group, as the magic attack from Sarquine had nearly hit the forge.
Luke (played by LoverBoy2003)

(Can someone catch me up)

(A fight was just stopped from taking place near the blacksmith's place.)

"Thanks for stopping them, by the way are the blacksmith ??" Kioiki asked looking at Aeon.
Laid back in his rickety hammock, Nero gazed into the skies. The lens in front of him allowed him to see through the darkness of the water and into the beautiful sky, until...
"Huh, we've reached land already?"
A village near a snowy border loomed into view. The compass on his scarf reacted with a bright shine, and the hammock began to rumble.
From the waters nearby, formed a large gap as the Wayfarer soared into the air. Its front lens revolved until it turned into a porthole of sorts, and out came flying a sailor, probably the captain of that ship.
It dissipated its glittering wings and eased down, landing itself not far from the forge.
As for Nero, he landed in a tree in the forest, its branch hitting him right in the stomach. He falls down and seems unconscious for a while.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dawn of Dark World

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus