Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Midieval fantasy Rp

"So it's a good thing I fell out of the tree?" he asked Wes. "Otherwise I wouldn't want to leave so soon."
Malia Daltors (played by YumeAiri)

Malia sheathed her sword, and stood up. She'd turn to Wes, and gave a small nod of agreement. The warrior then turned back, and asked, "Is everyone ready to go now?"
"Eh, I guess I'm ready."

Malia would then address the others. "Well..? How about the rest of you?" Her hand fell on the handle of her sword, as the warrior's head looked down.
Lupus, who had ended up moving to a tree after Gabriel had moved, looked to the woman. Then to Gabriel. He gave a nod, as if hearing something the others could not.

"Gabriel and I are ready."
"Woo! That makes four of us."
Wes Qrow (played by The_Almighty_Q)

"Do i even have to say it? Of course I'm ready!' He held his sword over his shoulder with a smile, he was eager to head on out.
Sanada Yukimura (played by SmackKam) Topic Starter

"I guess I'm ready"he sheathed his sword and walked towards the others"Now lets go"
"Yay!" Ethas started walking in a random direction. "Uh. Which way are we going again?"

"Uh.. I dunno," Malia responded. She'd look around at the countless directions, and asked, "Maybe someone has a map..?" She'd turn back and continue, "If not, then we could make one and venture through one of these directions."
Sanada Yukimura (played by SmackKam) Topic Starter

"I've got the map"he pulled it out of his bag and tossed it to Malia"You can do the navigating"

Malia managed to grab the map, and rolled it out in front of her. A quiet "Hmm." escaped her mouth, as the warrior examined the map. "It seems as though we must go.. northwest," Malia announced after a few moments; rolling up the map. She'd store it safely away in a bag slung on her back.

"Well, let's go on, then?"
Ethas turned and headed in the direction she said. "Onward!" ((Just to let you all know, I won't be on for a while after today))

(Mk.

My entire mouth is burning after we did that spicy noodles challenge rn)

Malia proceeded northwest, shoving one of her hands into a small pockets, as the warrior would breathe in the cool air. Her other hand tensed as she reached for the thing around her neck, and Malia let it drop back down to her sword's handle.

Hopefully, we come back from this... alive.
Wes Qrow (played by The_Almighty_Q)

Following Malia, the one who actually knew where to go, he slung his sword from his shoulder to his back, fitting it into the buckle that normally held his great sword. He adjusted his necklace again, he did this often when he was bored.

"And so the journey begins. At least we have each other as company, can't imagine making this trek alone."

Malia nodded, as she looked up at the sun, which had lowered in the slightest. She'd sigh and say, "We need to get to the first location on the map before nightfall, which is.. a large tree." The warrior gripped her sword handle tighter, and continued in a quiet murmur, "And if we don't make it before night.. We'll have to fight our way there..."
"Fighting isn't all that bad. Unless whatever we're fighting is immortal. Then we're screwed."
Garroth Grey (played by MrFalcon)

“Comes from the shadows” not necessarily mate. You see I have dealt with immortality and well they always have a weakness that can be exploited by certain weapons per say hmm.
"I'm aware of that. That doesn't mean it won't be difficult."
Garroth Grey (played by MrFalcon)

So are we off?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Midieval fantasy Rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus