Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Unknown Species(Open)

Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

A young girl ran in the darken forest from a large, ugly demon. She had carmel cat ears and tail that matched her hair as she ran on all fours. "Get back here! I need to know what you are!" The demon roared as he tried to keep up with the girl. She never stopped running until she tripped over a tree root that grew slightly out of the ground. She slidon her stomach on the ground then stopped. She rubbed her head then heard the demon's loud thuding steps not far behind her. She turned to look at the demon that was chasing her only feet away from her. She screamed out aloud as her small heart raced faster and faster with the seconds the dragged her closer to a possible young death.
Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

A young girl ran in the darken forest from a large, ugly demon. She had carmel cat ears and tail that matched her hair as she ran on all fours. "Get back here! I need to know what you are!" The demon roared as he tried to keep up with the girl. She never stopped running until she tripped over a tree root that grew slightly out of the ground. She slidon her stomach on the ground then stopped. She rubbed her head then heard the demon's loud thuding steps not far behind her. She turned to look at the demon that was chasing her only feet away from her. She screamed out aloud as her small heart raced faster and faster with the seconds the dragged her closer to a possible young death.
Ezra (played by Freyya)

Ezra heard the commotion and the thumps of large feet. "A demon...," she just muttered, and ran towards the sound. She came just in time to see the girl stumble to the ground and sliding to a stop. Only seconds later the demon appeared behind her. She quickly jumped over the girl's head and landed in between her and the demon. Her large broadsword appeared in her hand, and she held it loosely in her righ hand, despite it being about twice the young girl's size. She looked at the demon with a neatral look on her face, but remained silent.

The demon was not pleased with the woman coming and protecting the unknown girl on the ground. He roared again, then smacked his hand against the girl's side to make her move out of the way. The young Neko girl looked up at the other female protecting her.
Ezra (played by Freyya)

Ezra let herself roll over the demon's hand on the moment of impact. She made a sideward flip because of it, swinging her broadsword upwards. It cut deep easily, severing the hand from its arm. Ezra looked back at the demon, still with a neutral look on her face.

The demon yelled out in pain as his hand was cut off form his arm. "Damn you girl." She hissed at the girl, but his focus was still on the girl that had gotten out of her shock and stood up on unstead feet. She looked at the beast only to be picked up with the demon's still intack hand. She bit down on the demon's hand, injecting a small amount of her posion. It wouldn't take a grand effect for a while but it would slow the demon down and make his senses weaker.
Ezra (played by Freyya)

Ezra jumped onto the demon's outstretched arm and quickly ran upwards to the head. She performed a large overhead strike at its head, but the sword bounced off. "Damn Scales." She slid off the demon's back, making a long cut with her blade in the process.

The demon roared out and dropped the Neko. The girl fell flat on her feet and smriked at seeing the demon get weaker form her vien. "Be careful not to get any of the demons blood on you! I injected some of my venom in him and his blood can give you the venom too if you get any on your skin!" She called out to the girl helping her.
Ezra (played by Freyya)

Ezra nodded and pulled her cloak tightly around herself. She then darted off in the demon's direction again, running through its legs and making deep cuts just above the feet. She reached Casey again and turned towards the demon once more, sword at the ready.

Casey jumped up and grabbed on to a branch, hiding in the darkness of the trees. The demon was very angry at how he was losing his chance to kill off a new species. Casey reappered behind the demon and put one finger to her kips, singaling the other girl to be quiet as she shifted into her spider form and jumped onto the demon's head. She bit the demon's neck, leaving two deep holes in his neck that had green foam around the end of it. She jumped off the demon and watched as her venom took effect much quicker. "Don't go near him, my venom will quickly eat him form the inside out. It would wise of you not to touch him at all."
Ezra (played by Freyya)

Ezra nodded. She just watched the demon as the venom burned through him.

It only took minutes for the demon to turn into nothing more but a memory. Casey shifted back into her human from where her skin was paler, eyes bluer.
Ezra (played by Freyya)

Ezra didn't put away her blade just yet. "Who and what are you?"

"I'm Casey. My species isn't known in the world, so if I told you, you wouldn't know it." Casey said flatly, not caring much that the girl had seen all her forms.
Ezra (played by Freyya)

Ezra decided she wasn't a magic user, so she dismissed her sword. She now looked like an ordinary girl in a knee-high white dress.

Casey shrugged. "I guess I'll see ya around." She began to head the way she came, to the forest behind her house.
Ezra (played by Freyya)

"Could I join you? It's been a long while since I've seen anyone but demon's and mages. And thos don't live long when I'm around."

Casey nodded. "Sure, my parents probably wouldn't mind much if you stay at my home." She waved a hand for the girl to follow her. "I don't believe I caught your name."
Ezra (played by Freyya)

"I'm Ezra, of the Kar'vok." she replied.

Casey nodded. "Well, as you already know, I am Casey, form here." She simply shrugged.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Unknown Species(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus