Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Lost Soul In The Hallway (Open)

Anabelle (played by BunnyGirl123)

Anabelle walked down the hallway of the large mansion. The heals on her shoes clicking against the wooden floors. As she walked her dog cocoa walked behind her, in step with her. "What shall we do today Cocoa? Take a walk in the garden?" She asked the brown fured dog. She only barked in response. "I doubt antone will come to the mansion today, so it will be pretty dull." She said. Anabelle walked to one of the windows and looked out of it. The sun was shining but she could not feel it. Not sence that day. She sighed and rested her arm on the window, placing her head in her hand.
David (played by EonRising)

He went into the mansion as a dare. There were the stories of course of the ghostly girl who resided there, but he didn't believe in ghosts. Even still, the wolf giginka was very hesitant to enter the home. He looked back at his friends standing in the stree behind him and entered.
Trevor (played by FallenAngel123)

Trevor was walking home form the school bus when he noticed the mansion that no one lived in. He could tell someone was in there, even if he is only eight years old. He walked to the back door, strangly not scared. Some of the other kids saw him at the door of the mansion. "Trevor, what are you doing? You've heard the stories about that place." Trevor looked back at the two other boys around his age. "I know that stories, but I want to see who is the ghost that haunts the house." He heard the dog bark and the other boys ran home as Trevor opened the door slightly, a small creak sounding through the possibly empty house. "Hello? Miss Ghost, are you here?" He said as he took a step inside the mansion and closed the door behind him.
Anabelle (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Anabelle heard quiet wispers at the door and looked down at Cocoa. "Looks like we have company Cocoa." She said to the now growling dog. "Come now Cocoa, don't be that way. It's been awhile sence we had guests." She said then started for the door, heals echoing through the empty house.

The wolf boys ears pricked up at the sound of the boy whispering from the opposite end of the house and the sound of the dog barking and growling made him freeze entirely before gulping and going further in, his tail a bit between his legs and his ears pricked forwards as he looked around and whispered in return, thinking Trevor was the ghost, "Hello? Is there anyone else here?"

Anabelle stoped abrutly near the steps that lead to the foyer. However her dog Cocoa sprang out and ran down the steps, barking at the intruder in the house. Anabelle then steped down the steps and trailed behind Cocoa, knowing whoever could not see her. They could only see Cocoa, Who was still living.

"Ack!!" David exclaimed as he saw the dog run down the stairs and took a few steps back, his tail between his legs and raised his hands defensively, ready to fight it away if need be.

"Heal!" Anabelle commanded. Cocoa did as told and sat just inches away from the wolfboy, though still glaring at the boy. "Come." Anabelle commanded. The dog troted over to Anabelle, or as the boy saw, thin air.

Trevor heard the barking and flinched away form the door. He took a few breaths and walked inside the house. He was unnatural quiet that most people didn't know he was even there. He looked over to see what was going on, hidden behind the stair case. His big brown eyes watched as the events unfolded. He had flinched when he heard the dog bark, but then relaxed when he heard a young voice command the dog. "Hello?" He said in a very quiet voice, so quiet that he worried they hadn't heard him.

"H-hello?" david whimpered as he saw the dog retreat and then turned to see the younger boy under the staircase but didn't move, being too petrified to do anything.

Anabelle looked over to see the other boy hiding behind the staircase. "Don't stay there for too long, there are alot of spiders under there." She said with a giggle. She bent down to pet Cocoa and relax her.

David very slowly lowered his hands, "A-are you really a ghost?"

Trevor moved away from the staircase, out of the fear of spiders and the cousity of the ghost girl. "Where are you?" He said as he walked quietly to the wolfboy's side. "I can tell you are near by, but I can't tell where you are, Miss Ghost. My name is Trevor, it is nice to meet you." Trevor held out his hand to where he though where the ghost girl Anabelle was at.

"I'm Anabelle." Anabelle said with a giggle. She walked over to the boy and grasped his hand. Even though she could touch him, he only felt a cold hand. "And thats my dog, Cocoa." Cocoa only sat and stared. "And yes, I'm a real ghost."

David whimperd and slowly began backing away, then looked at Trevor, "Kid, what the hell are you doing here?"

Trevor smiled when he felt a cold hand grasp his. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Anabelle." He was naturally a friendly child. He looked over at the wolfboy. "I'm being nice. Anabelle might be dead but that doesn't always mean you should be afraid of her. I'm sure she is very a nice." He turned back to the ghost, wherever she might be hidden. "Do you know how to matteralize so we can see you?"

Strangly, Trevor acted as if he was an expter on ghosts when he wasn't. No one knew this, but in his family, all the males got some strange knowlegde on ghosts and supernatural things. He didn't understand why he could sense the presence of ghosts, but he didn't care as long as they were friendly ghosts.

"Yes, I suppose so." Anabelle let go of trevors hand and materalized so that her body was translusent, but still seeable. Anabelle gave that boy a warm smile. "And what might your name be?" she askes looking at the wolf boy with the same kind smile.

He took a few more steps back, his ears flat agaibs his head, "D-David..." he muttered.

Anabelle smile grew wider. "Thats a nice name." She said to him. Please excuse cocoa's outburst. We are not used to visitors.

Trevor blinked a few times at Anabelle then smiled at her. "Why? You seem a nice ghost so why would people be scared of you?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Lost Soul In The Hallway (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus