Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Save Characters for Later?

I don't know if anyone has suggested this or not yet, but I'd like to suggest a way to add other player's individual characters, that you are interested in maybe contacting later, to a list or something of the like. An add-to-list feature kept in the dashboard or something would be really nice. (at least for me, I tend to window shop a lot lol)
I think this is a splendid idea, since its very easy to find other player characters on this site.
Sanne Moderator

Not a bad idea at all! Right now I use a Chrome add-on with Post-Its to keep track of moderator stuffs, roleplays and the like so I don't lose track.

I suggested a post-it sort of thing for the notifications page myself, which might also be a useful tool to do what you'd like should Kim ever implement it. (No idea if she will!)

In any case, if neither of these are likely to be added soon, and you're using Chrome, I suggest giving this Chrome app a look. :3 I love it and by the sound of it, it can really help you out too!!
Kim Site Admin

The idea of being able to "follow" characters rather than making an IC connection has been floated a few times, in order to keep track of characters through notifications. Is this similar to what you're suggesting?
Highjinx Topic Starter

Not exactly, I don't think.

I tend to shop around through the random characters button. Instead of just bookmarking a bunch of characters, or opening up multiple tabs, it would be nice to click a 'save for later' kind of button. So that I could go back and review their profile and decide if I would like to message them. It's not a necessity, but I just thought it would be nice to be able to make a nice neat private list while you are searching. It was something I thought of while I was on my iPad. I wished I could save a bunch of characters to look at when I get back on my computer.
That's an excellent idea, since I have a habit of reading up other profiles as well. Maybe it could be implemented for users as well, if it can happen at all?

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Save Characters for Later?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus