Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello my soon to be friends!

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and so far liking it. I really hope I can make lots of new friends and rp buddies here.

So yeah, to tell you a little bit about myself I'll let you know that I love reading, writing, and drawing. I read manga and watch anime, those have been hobbies of mine since I was little and I also read a lot of other books. Most of my favorites are by Stephen King though I also have a strong love for The Lord of the Rings series and the book 1984. I read it last year and I loved it.

Something else to know about me, I live in America and I'm a high school student involved in five different clubs, anime club, Asian culture club, French club, art club which also doubles as my Russian lessons, and RPG club so some days will be busier than others but I always make getting to my roleplays a priority.

I like most kinds of roleplays though I tend to avoid animal ones and favor any type of fantasy. Also I have a pretty wide range of characters and am hoping to introduce them to you all! I prefer roleplays with smaller groups, five to seven people but I can work with the large ones too. Oh and I'm not much on creating roleplays myself but I'm always up with helping develop plots so ask!

And... Well yeah. That's all I can really think of so feel free to say hi or something. I'm always happy to chat and am looking forward to good times here. ^^
Kim Site Admin

You sound like a busy bee, Monchan! Glad you're liking the site so far, and a toast to the notion of making lots of new friends and RP buddies hereabouts. :D

I've never heard of a high school art club that doubles as Russian lessons too. Is there some story there?
Monchan Topic Starter

^^ Well as far as art club/ Russian goes, I had the teacher who hosts the club last year and upon finding out about my love of culture she let me know she was a linguistics major. Since I was so set on learning she decided she'd help me out and now three of my other friends go too and we all learn together. We're thinking of starting up a European Culture club since she also knows German and French.
Woo hoo, languages! :D
Welcome to the RP Repository, Monchan!

Are you proficient in speaking/writing French, or do you still have difficulty? My own first language is French, so I might be able to teach you a thing or two either way. :P
Monchan Topic Starter

^^ Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, I love languages. I just started learning French actually so besides a few words and phrases I don't know much right now and I'm always happy to learn.
Maybe we can trade, then, since we share that interest. :D
Monchan Topic Starter

Okay sure, I'm always willing to learn if someone is willing to teach! ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello my soon to be friends!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus