Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

So jush, I am a jackal[Website shows character info and commissions all gathered into one]. A bit of a custom species even perhaps, arcanian jackal. Years of role play apparently makes one bend the rules of nature a bit to make things more interesting. Most of the role lay matter has been spent on Furcadia and recently a bit on tapestries as well though the latter is still questionable due to an odd lack of story-driven plot lines. Or at least I haven't managed to find any. Character's name is Achtas Joir, or simply Achi for short.

Underneath the fur and fang I'm a 22 year old male from the tiny haven called Estonia. Currently still studying IT and working as an IT technician. Which will end soon, hopefully. And as the introduction sticky suggested on the information detail, I lean either way[with a preference for the same gender but shhh].

As for pastime, then during summers I spend quite a bit cycling or simply hiking and traveling with friends. Always fun to explore and enjoy the fresh summer breeze and fine weather. Maybe even a bit of volley and basketball depending on the mood, or a lovely dip in the sea or pool. During winters mostly hiding indoors though as it gets damn cold and jackals do not like too much cold. Or at least I don't. >:

Whilst staying indoors I suppose most of my time is spent either watching movies or chatting with friends. Aside of role playing of course. Never can say no to a fun video-game and laughing like a fool over Skype in the meantime. Makes things much more fun, no? I might also be a bit of an audiophile, as in I love music and almost always listen to something. Quite flexible in that part as I like all genres, though rock and metal seem to be a bit more preferred than the rest. On most occasions at least.

So umm, can't think of anything to add here... Simply ask if there is something missing or something should be specified? ^^;
And jush, greetings to you all and shall not waste anymore. x3
Tige (played by Dog)

welcome~!
SeraphicStar

Be very welcome! The birds are singing, isn't it beautiful?
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome to RPR :)
Achi Topic Starter

Thank you. ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus