Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » The woe of me

*Falls to hand and knees in a manner too dramatic to be necessary* Thy people! I hath posted to apologize for my unruly absence, truly unfair for I had not giveth thee warning. I shall be on now, more regularly than missing suddenly for a week without replying to anyone, however, I won't be posting as frequently as some may like. I hope you all can understand, for this is... SPARTA! Not really, I was going to say 'Life'. Life gets in the way of socializing with other beautiful people on addictive roleplay sites... it's unfortunate.
Welcome back! :) And no problem, I totally know how that goes! Glad to have you on again though and know you're okay! ^^
Yay! Its good to know that everything is okay :) Life gets busy sometimes so i understand lol glad to have you back though :)
Life does tend to do that! No worries here. :)
Ibany (played anonymously)

I'm simply glad you're alright. :) I thought something serious happened.
:D oh geees thank god you are alright, i was starting to worry something did happen. But yes you are right life does get in teh way sometimes. ^^ glad your back though. and it is completly alright if you cant reply as often.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » The woe of me

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus