Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » This is the War- No Females Allowed

Mila (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Slyder was hot and almost panting as they walked, the feeling of the scorching hot sun making her feel like she was in a furnace. Though she was stuck wearing the clothes and sweat beads were almost pouring off of her. But they were visible as they dripped off her and rolled down her neck. Glancing at the man who asked her if she was hot, she shrugged. "Sorta," she said but all the sweating said she was very hot. But she couldnt take anything off like she wanted to.

Quietly, she followed along and started getting a bit slower than everyone else because of the heat but she refused to stop. Making herself keep going even though she was definitly behind.
Dean king (played by Ambrosia)

Dean looked over his shoulder at Slyder "you're going to get hyperthermia if you carry on like that, take off a shirt or something" Dean's voice was emotionless but his eyes said otherwise. His naked torso glew in the sun's rays.

Dean removed his pack and pulled out a tent "guys, were setting up camp here. We only have two tents" he said taking out the other tent bag "so me and Sly are sharing this one. Burdock and shot, you two can use the other one"

Slyder wished she could but anything would give her away and she settled with rolling up the sleeves on her shirt a bit. Freezing and stiffening as Dean said they would have to share a tent. "W-what? Share? With you?" She asked, nervousness creeping back into her voice. Doubting that since they had to share a tent, she would get no sleep that night. After resigning herself to keeping her mouth shut and not arguing about having to share with Dean, she helped him set up. But stayed on the complete opposite side of the tent as Dean.

"Slyder, what is up with you? You're not being honest with me and the group. If there's something you're hiding then it'd be wise to share because your team will become suspicious and end up not trusting you" his voice was relaxed as he took apart his gun and later it on a rag on the floor before giving her one last look he exited the tent.

The sand sunk beneath his feet as he started to stretch, it was cooler now that the sun was setting.

Slyder listened to Dean and was silent for a minute before figuring she could probably trust him but wasnt ready to give up her secret yet. No doubt they would eventually find out and she wasnt about to tell them becuase she wasnt sure she could completely trust them not to turn her in. After all, this was punishable by death and she didnt want to die so early in life so she stayed quiet about her little secret. Getting onto her cot, she decided to turn in early.

However, her hat had slipped of with all the moveing she was doing. Her loosely curled, sky blue hair made it rather obvious she was a girl as it tumbled over the edge of her pillow. It was only just past her shoulders but it was still long.

Dean sat out on the sand half the night with his eyes closed as he felt the wind slowly blow. He went inside and sat on his sleeping bag. He noticed her hair and decided not to say much, shrugging at the fact she was a woman and not a man "silly girl, the punishment is death and here she is risking it all" he whispered.

Not showing any signs of sleep, his insomnia was bad but no one could ever tell.

Slyder couldnt help but to wake up when she heard someone enter the tent. Softly groaning at the movements and realizing it was in the middle of the night. Hearing a whisper, she blinked her eyes open then sat up slowly. Rubbing her eyes, she was too sleepy to notice her hair tickling her neck and back. Turning to look at Dean not sleeping, she frowned slightly. Even in the dark, it was noticable that she would be an attractive woman if she wasnt dressed in mens clothing. "Dean? Why arent you sleeping?" She asked quietly as she rubbed her eyes sleepily.

Dean looked at the strand of hair and shook his head "Sly, do you know the penelty for a woman who sneaks into army is?" His voice was quiet.

Standing up Dean stretched and turned to his pistol, cleaning it inside and out.

Slyder was suddenly wide awake and she realized her hair was out of the hat. Her eyes widened and fear crossed her eyes. "I-I do..P-please dont turn me in..my brother needed my help..I-I was just taking care of him.." she said quietly in a fearful tone. Watching warily as he cleaned his pistol.

Dean put his pistol together then pushed it aside "why shouldn't I? You never told me up front that you were a woman so how do I know that you won't be hiding other things fom me?" Sitting on his sleeping bag square in her direction he was watching her every move "how can I and the team trust you?"

His voice was relaxed but his eyes showed his anger. Dean hated lies and those who told them.

Slyder suddenly got much more bold as anger flitted across her eyes. She got off her cot and crossed to the other side of the tent. "Well its not like everyone knows everything about you! I dont know everything about them! How am i to trust you? For all i know, you could be a traitor from the other side leading us to our deaths! You expect me to tell you im a woman when i barely know you? I have doen nothing to show that im disloyal! I follow your every order and dont question you or my superior officers!" she said heatedly and balled her hands into fists. Now standing before him, she definitly looked like a stronger person when she was being who she truly was. She was inches from Dean and had half a mind to punch him but she had good self-control. Restraining herself from doing so.

Dean didn't flinch even the slightest yet smiled at her "everybody knows about me, they know everything about me. You really want to know about me? Well I'm an experiment left to rot in a cooling chamber that had been abandoned 100 years ago! My family, my wife and daughter they're dead looking for me and I wasn't there for them, I am a freak and that's all you need to know" Dean's anger sky rocketed but he too restrained himself "if you wanted to know about me you should've asked... Look I'm not going to rat you out and I can tell you that you have my %100 percent promise that I will never leave my team behind to die even if it'd kill me. You're part of my team now and that means that no one will touch you not if I have anything to say about it"

Slyder slowly calmed down and the anger in her eyes subsided slowly but she was still partially riled up. "Its not nice to threaten people you know.." she muttered and marched her way back over to her cot. Sitting down, she sighed heavily then looked at him. "Just because your different doesnt make you a freak," she said, sincerity showing in her eyes. Then she layed back in the cot and looked up at the top of the tent. "Why arent you getting any sleep?" she asked quietly, too riled up to feel tired.

Dean just sat and watched not showing any signs of sleepiness "I can't, I have insomnia I guess" he watched her sleep feeling bad for snapping at her "look, Slyder I'm sorry for threatening you... It wasn't my place to do so, but I hate lies and those who lie. I don't hate you but please I told you no lie nor will I ever... I have lost my life to lies"

Slyder propped herself up with her elbows and looked over at Dean. "Im not used to lieing. But my brother needed my help. The war is everything to him. Besides, he signed me up before i could give him my answer," she replied and offered Dean a gentle smile before she laid back down. Putting her hands behind her head, she looked up at the top of the tent. "If i have to tell the team i will..but please let me find out if i can trust them with the secret first. I have no wish to loose my life," she requested with a soft sigh.

"Do you ever get tired? I mean without sleep, you would get tired right?" Slyder asked.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » This is the War- No Females Allowed

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus