Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost in the Forest(1X1)

Anduril and Other Dr (played by ChaoticDeath3)

(Me and Oaky)
Anduril sighed. She had apperently been going in circles for hours. Shesat down and took her pack off. The hood of her cloak was down, her pure white hair falling past her waist. Her golden eyes watched the area around her carefully as she took a small map out of her pack. She looked at it and studied it. It still made no sense even as she traced the path she had followed. She had no idea where she was.
Jadis (played anonymously)

Green hues timidly scanned the area, searching for signs of life, movement. The girl brushed hair out of her eyes, and sighed. There is no one here, Jadis. You just need to calm down. Your enemies couldn't have followed you this far... Right?

Of course, this was the perfect time to hear a rustling noise. An aura was detected. The girl felt the presence of a... Dragon? Dragons, in this realm? A friendly, welcome, pleasant surprise indeed. Jadis sighed with relief, and walked to where the presence felt strongest, and was confronted with none other than a person. "Oh."
Anduril and Other Dr (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Anduril looked up, sensing someone nearby. She saw the girl and smiled." You gave me a scare. I thought you were a animal or something." Anduril smiled. Being her usual freindly self, Anduril trusted the girl almost immediatly.

Jadis smiled nervously.
"No, no, I'm just as much a person as you are. Do you know where we are?"

The girl herself had been lost in the forest for a few days. Not that she cared, mind you. The forest is one of Jadis' most favorite places, and she had more than enough knowledge to survive out there for as long as she wanted.

Anduril shook her head." I'm afraid that I am lost." Anduril rolled up the map and put it back into her pack. Anduril had no weapons on her just a pack and a small bag hanging from her hip.

This girl, being a dragon that looked more like a human, caused Jadis to be a little bit distrusting of her.

"Funny," Said she, "So am I. What's your name?"

"My name is Anduril." She looked around, looking for any land markings." What is your?"

The girl was hesitant to give her name to a stranger. Especially one who was a dragon/human something or other. After a few seconds of thought, Jadis decided to give her name anyway, against her better judgement.

"I'm Jadis. It's good to meet you, Anduril." Jadis made no effort to shake hands, fearing an attack. After an assassination attempt, you could never be too safe. "How long have you been out here?"

"A few days. I'd try to fly above the trees but I'm a little scared to." Anduril rubbed the back of her head and smiled shyly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost in the Forest(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus