Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Eternal Midnight (Closed)

Morgan snapped in rage at The Hanged Man

"How dare you offer yourself and make such advances. You're no worthy suitor for her. Guards, take him away and chain him to a post" barked Morgan glaring at the knights who came quickly to restrain The Hanged Man

Merthyr quickly took his sword, blade pressed against the odd knight.

"Unhand my fair lady and distance yourself. If she seeks a mate for comforts ... I am here already... no need for you to compete or volunteer" spat Merthyr seeing her lips and hungry eyes and disregarding the fangs as a minor side detail
The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

There was no way the Hanged Man could react quickly enough to avoid the bite. As her hands seized his mangled wrist, he let out a startled gasp and instinctively tried to pull his arm away, but it was too late--her fangs had already found purchase in his flesh. The sensation of his blood rushing out of him made him turn pale and clammy. Grimacing, he used his free hand to try to pry open her mouth or push away her head (in a most undignified manner), but this only caused the pain to sharpen, intensifying into a searing sensation that filled every vein with fire. He fell still, though his arms trembled violently in Anke's grip.

The reactions of Merthyr and Morgan, who believed that he was making untoward advances, only exacerbated matters. "W-wait, you fools--" One of the knights grabbed him, and Merthyr laid a sword at his neck. The Hanged Man swallowed hard and tried to explain, his voice even shakier than normal. "... you don't under--understand, I-I don't want this ..." The prince's command to distance himself made him snarl in frustration. "I-I am t-trying, you b-blind fool! Help me!"
"Oh I certainly will" scoffed Merthyr using the back of his hand to smack The Hanged Man across the face briefly for his pretentious lying and for stealing the maiden's kiss.

Turning the head away would, of course, expose Anke's mouth biting deep into the knight's neck and it caused Merthyr to pause and reconsider his position. He lowered to Anke's level looking at her steadily.

"Dearest... you know you have me already...you had but to call my name and I would be here, ready to serve. Tell me, am I not pleasing enough? am I not worthy of your attentions and affection? I can... I can change... for you... to meet your demands... you only need to say what you dislike and I will make amends. If you like men with armour I can polish mine, and if you like them muddy warriors, then I will roll in the dirt instead, for you, you know?" assured Merthyr watching her bite The Hanged Man deeply

Merthyr paused and sighed in defeat as he assumed she clearly preferred older men. Seasoned warriors with battle scars, like The Hanged Man. It seems this opponent was the chosen one, which caused Merthyr to feel inadquate and all the worse for it.

Having examined the situation he changed his mind on the matter, seeking to please her above all else, so he turned his attention at The Hanged Man yet again.

"It is evident that she expects your services, knight, so you will refrain from resisting her advances and from manhandling her in any way again.

It is clear she has chosen you above all others and, given she will be your future queen... my beloved princess can have you as her own... servant... for you to cater to her needs, no matter how unusual these may be.

So... if I sense the least refusal from your part, or you dare push her away again, or even lay a finger on her, I will cut off your hands and deliver them on a platter. Am I clear?

Now be still and let her do as she wishes with you..." warned Merthyr now giving the woman her chosen toy instead, at The Hanged Man's expense, Morgan agreeing with such decision

"Yes, yes indeed... you are at her service if that is what she wants... which it seems to be the case." mused Morgan halting the knights to release The Hanged Man so Anke could feast on him undisturbed.
Anke Nacht (played by strawberry_champion) Topic Starter

Anke’s face had flushed particularly darker when Merthyr came down to eye level, but her eyes widened as he began to speak. Quickly she released her hold on The Hanged Man, bringing a sleeve up to her mouth to wipe away the blood, “I...apologize. That was improper of me...” she mumbled. Judging on the fact her fangs still persisted, though not as long they had before, she hadn’t taken enough; that became clear when she attempted to move towards Merthyr, instead dropping and clutching over her stomach. Perhaps it would be enough to heal her wounds, but if it was, her hunger would return...

“I...didn’t w-want to hurt you...” the young vampire stuttered out, her fangs pressing into her skin as she spoke, “I can a-assure you both...this m-man is not my type. And I a-am not his, I’m c-certain...”

It was odd of her to let go; the vampire, in her time here, was never known to be merciful. Her eyes remained downcast, as she slowly sat up, wincing from the stress the movement put on her stitches.

The Hanged Man flinched when struck, his head being tossed the other direction, jostling Anke's teeth in his flesh. His own teeth were bared in an uncomfortable grimace. "Goddess preserve me, the whole world's gone mad," he muttered to himself. So now he was to be some vampire's blood poppet! "Please, let's think, ah, r-rationally," he said, though his voice was weak.

Just as swiftly as she had seized him, the vampire let him go. He clapped a hand over the bite wound and held it tightly, though he needn't worry about it bleeding. Anke's words--"and I am not his"--made him clear his throat loudly. "The lady speaks t-truth," he said, but he hurried past that, not wanting them to speculate on it. "Now, lady ... I thank you for releasing me ..." Of course, if she only hadn't bitten me to begin with! "... perhaps we can talk about this game of yours?"
Merthyr held a gentle palm over her shoulder in a comforting, soothing touch but a firm stiff one over The Hanged Man's shoulder, keeping him still and kneeling and smacking his hand away from the bite, not permitting the knight to hide the goods away from her preying eyes

"I didn't mean to interrupt or startle you, sweetest lady." murmured Merthyr softly "I just thought... I ought to make myself available too" explained Merthyr softly

"But I can wait and bide my time... if you need more off him... you seemed rather occupied" accepted Merthyr patiently looking at The Hanged Man meaningfully for him to tilt the head and offer the neck with easier access, the sword ready to ensure compliance and remind this commoner of his newly appointed unusual duties

"I am sure he can spare you some more of it for he is at your service, as am I, as well as any man here present for the matter. You may choose to your liking" offered Merthyr softly, waving his manservant Taff to fetch a drink of wine for The Hanged Man to recover a little in case she wished to continue.

Taff had been sitting in a quiet corner finishing to learn spells regarding vampires. When prompted he fetched the goblet of wine and brought it to The Hanged Man, leaving the cup within easy reach and quickly withdrawing from her presence

Anke’s eyes flicked up at the movement, watching Taff with curiosity. Her lips curled into the ghost of a smile, and she stood carefully, “You there. Boy.”

She flashed The Hanged Man a smile, with her fangs on full display, and if anyone would notice, the wound on her stomach had begun to heal faster, though it would remain tender and fragile until she could get more blood, “Well, the fact is I am far too weak to play...your friends have rushed into the game not even knowing the rules.” Her elegant speech had returned, though her slow moments signaled she was still in some level of pain or discomfort. Her white hair dragged behind her on the ground, but judging on the fact it picked up no dirt or leaves, she had charmed it so. Leave it to a young girl to use magic for such a purpose.

But nevermind that. Anke’s attention was now fixed on the manservant in the corner, not as it had been with Merthyr, but with a predatory smile. Anke has proved herself not entirely keen on personal space for anyone, so if she was able she would drape herself over Taff’s shoulders, smiling wide so he could see her fangs, “Aren’t you an interesting one, were you just going to sit in this corner and ignore me?”
Taff had delivered the drink and scurried away quickly, he had finished the book's final page when she called out to him yet again and he was forced to give her attentions, the book dropping to the floor and closing by itself, a detail that would have easily escaped most non magic wielders

original.png

Taff was not at all happy, or at ease, that she had taken notice of him. He rather let beings like The Hanged Man or Morgan to be bitten than a powerful warlock of his calibre for there was nothing written as to what the outcome might be. None compared to his strong magic and thus nothing had been written about such mixture of bloods. Taff's own carrying powerful sorcery beyond compare.

Merlin_5.JPG

Taff frowned at her wicked, predatory smile but came and bowed briefly, his low bow intended to avoid her arms from touching or reaching him, and he addressed her all the same, from his further location, respectfully.

"Some of us are beyond your reach" warned Taff in a low voice speaking calm but serious, his eyes glowing briefly to make her aware that there was powerful magic at work, far stronger than her own, making it clearly he was off limits to her.

49.jpg

"Some things are best left be... princess" advised Taff bowing lowly again and taking a few steps backwards to increase the separation

"Servants are unworthy of royalty's touch. Besides, I would not want to have your honour questioned or tarnished on my account, your highness" bowed Taff lowly yet again, taking even more steps backwards, slowly withdrawing further, closer to the front door and ready to break out into a run if necessary

"If you excuse me, your graces, the horses need tending to" excused Taff waiting for Merthyr to wave him away. The prince so fixated in her that he didn't even notice Taff's change in his eyes nor was he aware of the servant's magic or paying attention to his words for the matter, quite used to partly ignoring his manservant out of customary

The Hanged Man glared up at Merthyr but reluctantly lowered his hand, revealing the bite for Anke to return to if she wished. He snatched the wine from Taff and downed it in a few huge gulps. There was something unusual about the manservant, but the Hanged Man couldn't place it. Anke must have thought so too, for she pursued him as he retreated, leaving the wanderer to recuperate a little. He shakily replaced his gauntlets, though was unable to fasten them fully. "I w-want to hear about the game, lady," he said. He sounded like a broken record, but the vampire was easily distracted, and he felt the need to press. She was the key to this puzzle. "... when you feel ready."

“Out of my reach?” Her voice repeated his words softly, and though her red eyes narrowed, her smile remained. The woman was certainly intrigued by the warlock; she licked her lips and chuckled gently, turning on her heel to walk to Merthyr.

“I do enjoy a good game of tag, you know?” She said slowly, keeping her eyes focused on Merthyr though her words were directed to Taff and The Hanged Man, “I like the chase.” She brought a hand up to brush her fingers along his chin, and over his neck, before passing him up, and walking towards Morgan.

“A captive prey is certainly engaging...” She hummed, circling Morgan and brushing a hand over his chest, “But I like this more. Feels less like...prey, and more like company. Partners. Morgan and my dear prince, they’re not afraid. At least, not in anyone way that hinders them. And It gets lonely in that Manor, all by myself...”

“But for my games of tag? I could never use them. Too valuable...” she walked away from Morgan slowly, before going to Merthyr again with a much softer gaze, “So instead, we’ll use you lot.” Gently, Anke grazed her nails over Merthyr’s chin again, pulling him down lower to press a gentle kiss to his lips, her red eyes moving to Taff.

“My game is simple, a variation of Hide and Seek.” Releasing Merthyr, she stayed close to his side, watching Taff and The Hanged Man, “I, along with Merthyr, and Morgan if he so wishes, will hide. I’ll give you a hint to where we hide; my manor, in the center of the forest.

The object is simple, my dear players. If you can make it to the center and can strike me down at my manor, you will win whatever you please.” Her eyes moved to Taff, “You May have your master back, unharmed...though if I take from him while I have him, don’t be surprised. Just what I might take...” She hummed, “...who knows.”

“I will give you freedom if you so desire.” She looked to The Hanged Man, though obviously his prize was considered one of the less interesting ones.

“And Morgan, my dear, if you choose to play against me in this game, and win, you may have my hand or even my heart. We would certainly make a powerful pair. Or if this spell wears off...you may have my family lands and all that fall under my rule.” She smiles, “Of course, you may join my team if you so please, but I feel as though you may be a man to appreciate a challenge, so I leave such a decision to you.”

“If I win, however. I will have you,” She pointed to Taff with her long nails, dried blood still sticking to her fingers, “as my victory meal. I’m certain the blood of your kind...is a valuable thing...and I will have you,” she pointed to The Hanged Man with a sly grin, “as my guard.”

“And of course...” she turned to Merthyr, pulling him close again to look into his eyes with a soft gaze, “I will have you as my lover...or at least, my husband. Morgan seems intent on sharing...but we can go on adventures, yes? And you’ll have stories to tell me...”
Morgan looked at Anke with a broad smile, not at all refusing as she came to rest her hand on his chest, if anything he was puffing it outwards to show it off a little better, in a manly manner, so as to impress her all the more so

“I care not for hearts... for those are fickle... here today and gone tomorrow. Your hand in marriage will secure a noble lineage for myself and our descendants and, we would certainly make a powerful pair. Once we are wed, we shall rule over your lands and mine through unquestioned and uncontested nobility. Love affairs are of no consequence to this" smiled Morgan, clearly blinded by greed and pride with or without the spell in the middle

"Now then... what are the rules of the game? How are we to determine if you lost or you won?" asked Sir Henry Morgan quite keen to get started.

The Hanged Man got back to his feet and listened raptly as Anke began to explain the rules of her game. Whatever he wished ... his mind did stray beyond mere thoughts of freedom, but he doubted she had the ability to give him what he truly desired, even with all her ability. He shook his head. Freedom was enough, but not just for him; it would be freedom for the entire town.

It didn't sound like a terrible deal. Being the vampire's guard? She was capricious, but he had served under crueler masters--or so he thought. But Taff was risking far more in this game than the Hanged Man was. He looked to the unassuming manservant, green eyes picking the young man apart in careful scrutiny. Before Taff could leave, Hangman intercepted him, taking him gently by the arm. "W-We have to," he urged. "If we w-work together, we can do it. Then we can free this town and you can save your lord."

Morgan's question made him lick his lips. "I ... I believe it is simple ... if w-we find her, and defeat her ... we w-win. If we die ... we lose." He looked to Anke for confirmation.

“Death? Goodness no, how will you ever serve me if you’re a corpse?” She chuckled, but then again, with the rumors of her raising the dead, there was a possibility he could still serve her even after his passing. The woman flashed a charming smile, once again, “You will fight until you cannot fight any longer. That is simple, and the same goes for myself. Once I cannot fight, I will surrender. I know my limits, and I know to play fair...at least, as fair as I can.” She chuckled.

“But do be aware, I have many, many more talents than what you’ve seen. I can wield a blade just as good as any royal guard, and I can bring the dead from the ground faster than your Gods could ever hope to save their souls.” Anke mused, once again hanging on Merthyr’s arm; her eyes stared into Taff’s, “I am a force to be reckoned with, if you do agree to my game be aware none have won before. None have lived to tell of their matches against me.”

“You will be outnumbered as well...I have certain precautions made to prevent intruders into my home, I’m sure that elf you had chased out has met them by now. I’m sure you’ll enjoy them just as well. And the Beast too...since I’ve been so occupied with you lot, I’ve been unable to feed him. He’s going to be particularly hungry...” Which, despite her calm words, seemed to be the case for herself.

“You have until dawn to prepare, while Merthyr and I return to my manor. This game will last as long as you can fight...but to make things interesting...” she smiled at Taff, “Take more than five days to find my manor, and I will strip your loving prince of his humanity. He is a fine young man...even as a turned vampire, he would be a fine specimen I’m certain...” She looked at Merthyr with adoration in her eyes; again, her expression reminiscent of a child with their favorite toy. She intertwined her fingers with Merthyr’s and tugged him along, heading towards Taff and the door, “I understand Morgan and Hangy there have accepted. I hope you’ll join my game as well, little warlock. Show me what you can do and I will return the favor...” she licked her fangs and let out a soft laugh, opening the door and looking out into the night, “Oh yes, by the way. It’s been nighttime for quite a while now...I hope you’ll be able to count the days while this area is drenched in darkness as it is...” Her laugh was soft again, but with an edge to it, venom in her words. Her long hair dragged behind her as she moved through the door, looking to Merthyr, “Come along, my Love...”
"Show you what I can do? Certainly, your grace." accepted Taff right away, obediently following the command of the princess bride.

"Beware that I do not engage in games for I am a very lowly and very busy servant, too insignificant for a commoner of my humble stand to dare partake in honourable quests alongside lords and knights and royalty. " noted Taff his hand motioning Morgan, The Hanged Man and Merthyr as he made the remark at the social classes involved

"Alas, there is no time for pleasure nor leisure whilst serving the crown" excused Taff politely, formally refusing her game and straightening up from his bow

"... nor am I a meal for you to feast upon either..." warned Taff looking steady into her eyes

Merthyr frowned in disapproval at that remark which he perceived it to be a commoner, a servant, refusing to fulfill his orders. Merthyr had commanded that all men were to be made available for her and here he was, Taff, his own personal manservant, telling Anke he would not let her have her ways with him, making the prince tighten his fists in fury. Merthyr would certainly make him, whether Taff liked it, or not.

"Let it be known that if you dare cross this very threshold to abandon this establishment it shall be at your own demise, detriment and peril. Take heed of my words, princess, one step... just one step outside... and the manor you seek shall become entombed in stone, and nature shall cover it so that no one will ever find the place nor will you ever return home till the curse is lifted.

The mist and thick fog you spread shall become as Northern Lights, shinning brightly and colouring the darkness of this eternal night, lighting the way and... more importantly... your touch... your grasp, shall turn others to stone that you may never again feast in fresh blood be it from humans nor animals again. I so swear that if you leave this sanctuary's walls, you will live only to regret it.

Leave this building and you will need your wits, your fighting skills and your many, many more talents, or what will be left of them, as well as all of these loyal men, just to survive at your own games, as others have tried to do before you.

Once you are weakened enough for lack of blood your powers will fade, you will fall into a deep sleep to revert to a helpless human and shall fall foul to your own beastly games.

Until you shed tears of true sorrow for the damage done, for the lives lost, for the spilled blood that tarnish your hands today, there shall be no end to your curse.

"With your leave, your highnesses, the horses and chores need tending to..." dismissed Taff in a respectful bow at Anke and Merthyr, walking past the door, closing it behind him to march forth to the stables to feed the horses, groom them, and clean the stables as if he had merely dropped an uneventful comment, rather than casting a grave curse of considerable magnitude, leaving Anke to some hard decisions of her own and unexpectedly turning tables on her games entirely.
Merthyr was so besotted by Anke that he could not resist join in her games if only to please her, looking back at Anke

merlin_valient.jpg

"Take no notice of him, he's a bit of a court jester at times, especially when he wants to cower from arduous tasks... I will have him reprimanded for his inappropriate outspokeness and he will be yours, if you so wish it" dismissed Merthyr since he was unaware of Taff's powers.

Merthyr opened the door, paying no heed to the servant's blabble, ready to walk outside on a steady footstep. His fingers remained interlocked with hers, his heart skipping for joy at having to hide, alone, with Anke, and he gently tugged Anke outside the tavern, almost making her to cross the door unless she refused or they were stopped by the others.

"It's our turn first, right? We just have to go to your place and hide together in the dark, don't we?" asked Merthyr cheerful, clearly keen on her proposal, very much eager to start

"If I win... you shall be my wife... right?" quizzed Merthyr seeing no greater reward, the thought of liberating the town completely out of his mind, or any knightly thoughts of the greater good for the matter.

"Or do I have to settle for being your lover? second best to the governor?" asked Merthyr not really keen on sharing her but resigned to it if that was all that was left for him to claim. He looked at her keenly, waiting for her to follow at the tug and come outside with him to get the game going.

The Hanged Man was happy to be wrong about dying--he had no desire to be the woman's undead thrall. He listened to the rest of her terms, nodding every so often. He was ready to begin the game when Taff spoke up. "I am not a knight," he softly protested, though likely no one was listening, and he trailed off into silence anyway as the unusual manservant uttered his grave curse. Hangman looked to Anke's face to see if the vampire was at all concerned. "Perhaps ... you should heed his w-words, lady," he offered hesitantly, though he did not expect her to listen.

She yanked Merthyr back suddenly, fear illuminating her piercing red eyes as she watched Taff head to the stables. Her lips were pulled into a tight frown, “That was no court jester....” she hissed lowly, releasing Merthyr’s hand and turning to walk deeper into the tavern. The air around her felt like static suddenly, and when the woman got near one of the tables, she snatched a stool and, with a sharp yell, whipped it at the closest wall, watching it splinter and break on contact.

She let out a few short pants, before deeply inhaling and forcing a smile on her lips, “Goodness, excuse my outburst. A lady shouldn’t lose her temper so.” But the way her fingers twitched, she was itching for something to hit, her slitted pupils scanning along the faces in the room, “Morgan. Hangy. Merthyr....” She glanced to the other knights and bandits in the room, “and the rest of you too. You may all thank that damned warlock of yours, for now we are all doomed.”

The thing was, as a pureblood, Anke had no human form to revert to. It was why her fangs and nails grew as her hunger did, her instincts taking over. Hunger could drive any vampire wild, but with a pureblood, they became practically animals, creatures who lived only for bloodshed and hunting. Any humanity would be gone. She would meet the same fate the beast in the woods suffered from, a beast she had once known very well. Trapped in that inferior mentality until, eventually, she would die.

Anke was pacing back and forth, trying to think, “With the opposing team unable to play, there is no game. We’re all trapped here now. Until I die, and I have a feeling you lot won’t survive if that’s the case...” she mumbled, her concerned eyes moving to Merthyr. Perhaps she was referring to the curse that kept her trapped, but maybe even she could not revoke the spell that trapped them in the fog.

She turned suddenly, her pupils narrowing as her focused landed on Morgan, “I want that warlock on his knees before me. I want him executed, right in my view. I want to drain the blood from his body in the most agonizi—!” Her voice jumped to a yell, but she dropped her tone again, and let out another shaky exhale, “Morgan. Arrest the servant. And bring him to me. Strip him of any weapons, any charms, and especially any silver he may wear....”
Merthyr watched as Morgan more than willingly complied to her demands and looked at The Hanged Man.

"Come along knights, we have a fugitive to hunt down and bring back" smirked Morgan motioning for the wanderer to assist in the arrest right away and the other knights to join in making this is a most unfair and unbalanced game of hide and seek. One she could look from the window yet not partake in.

Merthyr looked at the wrathful woman that demanded such painful death for his manservant and rubbed his forehead in distress and thoughtfulness hoping to appease her and make her change her mind.

"Come now, my lady, despair not. Just because an angry lowly servant states that you will turn into a human... it does not make it so. He is no wizard, you know? I should know, I have had him labouring at my feet and service for more years than I care to count. I assure you that he is the clumsiest manservant to ever live in this kingdom.

The amount of times he is dropping things, slamming into things, tripping over things, I am surprised my patience endured all that this long... I guess one eventually grows accustomed. But you would think a mage, even of the lesser kind, would have more balance than that.

The amount of times I have to bargain with father just to get him out of the dungeons, freed from the stocks or reduce the number of lashes. Surely a warlock of such magnitude as one who can turn true vampires into humans, myst into light, or enclose mansions into stone would have easily made the whip and chains disappear, blown away the stocks, and the people around him altogether?

Besides, magic is punished by death... why would such powerful sorcerer be so callous as to stand by my side, labouring like a lowly servant by the crown prince, under the constant scrutiny of the wrathful king, under the constant watchful eyes of knights and rangers? It is... absurd... to say the least.

Though he does deserve reprimand for hurling such hurtful and pretentions words, I do grant you that. But he can wait till after the game is finished. Never does royalty get delayed by the whims and wants of commoners and peasants.

Come, let me take you away from here into the darkness outside that we may hide, as you can see, the night is young" smiled Merthyr taking her in arms to carry her like a gallant knight carries his damsel.

Fear ignited in the woman’s eyes as she was lifted, but pain flashed through her body and she flinched, curling herself slightly “W-Wait...” Anke mumbled, letting out a shaky exhale. She had to think of something, anything to keep him from wanting to leave.

Even if it meant...

“M-Merthyr, I’m afraid I’m too weak right now...” She muttered quietly, her face pink with embarrassment, “I-I hate to ask this of you...I prefer to wait in cases such as this...b-but would you be willing to offer yourself to me— Er, your blood that is. I promise it won’t hurt...and it won’t kill you either I just...uh...” The young woman was getting more and more flustered by the second- there was obviously, to her, a difference in biting her prey and biting her love, “O-Or I can ask Hangy to, it no problem...”

———

Outside, the rain had ceased, an eerie silence enveloping the fog covered town. Though there were candles lit in some windows, others remained shrouded in darkness and the townspeople were either hiding... or worse off.

Taff would, of course, notice that quite a few of the horses were missing, the hay in the stables soaked in both water and a thick layer of blood and gore. Even if he failed to notice that, there was absolutely no way he would miss the gaping hole in the back end of the stable wall, and certainly not what was left of the horse that had been pulled through.

((Sorry for the wait!!))

The Hanged Man was all too ready to go after Taff, for he was drawn to the waifish sorcerer, who seemed knowledgeable about their situation. At least a little bit. Anke's grave omens about the future still unsettled the grizzled wanderer. She had been quite forthcoming with them so far, so he was hesitant to distrust her now. And if what she said was true, they had gotten out of the frying pan and into the fryer.

With a sigh, Hangman hiked up his cloak, grabbed his shield, and slogged out into the mud. He kept as far from Morgan and the knights as he could while making his way back to the stables. The smell of viscera and wet, wormy earth pervaded the air, making his nose wrinkle. "Young master?" he called softly. If Morgan found him first, things would end quite poorly. "Wh-where are you?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Eternal Midnight (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus