Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Eternal Midnight (Closed)

Taff had seen Morgan barge in with some guards poking hay bales with the swords, assuming Taff was somehow hiding behind or beneath the piled hay, a growl of angry disatisfaction emerged from Morgan at not being able to capture the scallawag and earn his dame's attentions and rewards.

Seeing how intent Morgan was that he started door to door searches, looking for the servant, Merlin thought it best to surrender to the wandering warrior instead. It seems not only he possessed a degree of magic which brought him some afinity but also he seemed more likely to treat him fairly.

When The Hanged Man entered the tavern after Morgan had left to venture into another property, Taff tapped the warrior's shoulder gently whilst hushing him with the finger.

There was a feral beast out there and any sudden noises might bring it back.
He extended his slim almost scrawny wirsts, for The Hanged Man to bind him if he so wished not offering any resistance.
Merthyr smiled at her

"Tell me what I need to do... I'm at your service, my lady, and if it isn't enough, after you can have the knight and after you can have my servant too" assured Merthyr willing to fulfill her request.

"Anything to make you feel better and happier" assured Merthyr placing her down gently and kissing her hand.

"We can always play later, when you are more recovered" smiled Merthyr softly clearly smitten with her
Anke Nacht (played by strawberry_champion) Topic Starter

“Just...relax.” The woman gave a shaky smile, and when he had set her down, she straightened up, her face slightly pink. She took his hand, opting for biting into his wrist instead of his neck, and brushed her fangs over the skin before doing her best to gently sink them in. The aphrodisiac and the numbing agent in her saliva would surely help the pain, but she still felt some kind of embarrassment at biting him of all people.

She thought of maybe turning him right there- it would be a smug slap to the face for that warlock, powerful as he was, couldn’t reverse the change. But she would play by the rules, even if she could not take part in the game. For now, Anke sat patiently, drinking away at the blood that flowed from his wrist.

Outside, a low growl came from the trees as Taff appeared near The Hanged Man; a pair of eyes was visible in the darkness, though certainly not human, glowing faintly in the light of the torches that illuminated the inside of the stables.

The horse that laid slain near the edge of the trees was slowly pulled towards the pushes, the eyes vanishing as the horse was pulled from sight.
Merthyr held still letting her take what she needed.

"When you are feeling better I will take you to your home" assured Merthyr, a gentle hand placed upon her shoulder soothingly

"Until then call upon us as you require, myself included" offered Merthyr softly.
Sir Henry Morgan continued conducting its door to door search. He heard rustling of leaves outside and emerged from that property rather irritated

"Surrender you worthless servant or you'll be feeling the cat'o'nine kiss your back mercilessly" barked Morgan.

Such threat caused Taff to cower further into The Hanged Man's presence.

"Best we head back, sir" advised Taff weary of Morgan

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Eternal Midnight (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus