Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Blood Thirsty [1x1]

Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily walked around the forest. Her eyes darting. " Blood...Its fresh around here. " She kept walking and her eyes started turning a trace of red. " I-I can't do this.. " She sat down and started pulling her purple hair. Her necklace starting to glow red. A aurora coming from it and starting to almost brake. She touched it and let out a hiss but finally retained herself. She laid on her back and her evil side finally gave up.

" I've got to try and restrain this. " She stood up and walked again. The scent of blood still in the air and her eyes still half way tracing, some what a red outline.
Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia)

A cabin in the woods almost completely abolished, a man sat inthe middle of the living rook with lifeless bodies of a couple lay close to him.

His eyes staring at the sky. He was covered in blood but it wasn't his own. The house he was in was completely trashed "I-I couldn't stop myself, I just had to it'd been so long" his suit was covered in blood.

Standing up he Made his way to the now half broken down kitchen and turned the sink on to cold water, thankfully the water was somewhat working. Splashing his face multiple times he finally was able to pull himself together "I'm deffinagely going to he found, gotta go but I can't leave these... Bodies..." Picking them up and putting them in a pile Shawn grabbed some flammablek liquid and said a quick prayer before drenching the lifeless bodies "I'm... Sorry..." His whispered words meant nothing.
Emily (played by wolfkill11) Topic Starter

Emily's ears twitched. " B-blood... The smell... its back... " She stood up weakly and walked through the forest. Her eyes darting and her body taking over her mind. She turned into a cat and walked through the forest and finally found the beaten down house. Blood was strong, very strong.

She made her way inside the house and hide in the shadows. Unlike this filthy animal, she was rather clean and made sure to cover the scent of blood that was left on her. She quietly walked toward the dead body's. She found the bite marks and licked them, trying to get left over blood. Her eyes red and her cross glowing that was hanging from her fury black neck.

Shawn lit a Mach and threw it on the bodies, a tear escaping his eye as be watched them burn "I will not do something like this again... My inner demon took over"

He moved the cat with his foot and and looked at it with emotionless eyes "cat, you're going to get burned" he kneeled down and stroked it giving it a soft, pained and broken smile. Saw the necklace but and thought nothing much of it but found it rather weird "well I can tell you that vamps are not actually affected by crosses. Well I'm a celestial vampire so at least I'm not"

Emily hissed at the sudden burst of fire. Fire. One of her worst friends. This human seemed nice, wait he smelt like blood. She sniffed him more deeply in his palm. Blood, this was the house she smelt. What was he then.. Vampire, werewolf, anything, he could be anything. Her voice was light and soft. " Yes, I am not affected. It actully seals my inner side away. May I ask why you burn bodies? "

Shawn kinda knew that the cat was a being and it came less of a surprise when it started to talk "there's no time for a burial, like I said, I'm a celestial vampire and I'm being hunted by Vampires and werewolves alike. I'm one of the last of my kind" his eyes showed loneliness. Shawn stood up and backed up. The bodies burned to ashes before he left and the sun started to set.

His bat-like wings pierced through his skin as they emerged from his back "my inner demon is like nothing you've seen, it's chaotic and can even kill me if I try to take control of my body again. My life's just absolutely crap!"

Emily could not bare to see a fellow vampire hurt, even though her kind might hate his. She turned into her human form. Her eyes were a blue color, not getting affected after the fact the bodies were burned. Her purple hair flowed in the wind and her cross necklace hanged onto her chest. She grabbed his arm tightly. " Calm down, please... You'll awake the forest. " Her eyes looking into his. The start of the sun having a reflection.

"I am calm, I'm not weeping am I?" Shawn snapped at her, he didn't mean to but being chased by vampires and werewolves just so they can become powerful by taking a bite out of him was not the life he wanted to live. "Anyway, who are you?" He asked tilting his head a little at her his face seemed a bit more lively but he was still broken.

Emily let a hiss at him. She would have killed him on spot of she was really hungry. " I-I. Erm.. My names is Rebacca. " She had learned the hard way to never say her real name to a stranger. " What is yours? " She was quitely entertained by this being. She sized him up and was watching his every movement: his heart beating, his fingers moving, anything.

Shawn kind of zoned out half way in "oh sorry, all I heard was 'I-I erm...' Then you jus kind of drowned out" standing up and brushing his clothes. He was like a clockwork, no emotion whatsoever but that is not who Shawn was "well my name's Shawn; it's not safe to he around me" giving her a pre-warning

Emily bowed her head. " I guess I shall tell you my real name. Emily, and also I am not good to around near either. " She smiled and flicked her hair, her cross moving where her neck glows. " See this. " She said pointing to her cross. " If you were to take off this cross I would kill you, no mercy. " She gave a deadly glare.

Shawn smirked at her weak threat "you can't kill me, no matter what you try a celestial Vampire always wins... We're not that similar to the vamps other than our thirst for blood but we were the first angels to be created but since we resembled the vampires that were created by 'the mother' who dwells in purgatory. Therefore we were banished from heaven but upon death like humans we are also given a fair trial"

Emily quickly hissed at him. " Don't push it! " She said as she moved swiftly. She looked out in the forest. Her eyes glowing. " Tell me... This place that looks like a zombie home is where you live. Or is it a place for killing your victims. " She turned into a black cat. " But back to your name..Hmmmm. Shawn is your name, I've heard about it before. "

"This home?... No unfortunately... Neither is too dire... This home belonged to the two that are burning, they fell victim to my blood thirsty inner demon" his voice was almost a whisper, pained eyes clearly showed as he turned away from the bodies "but I must go, I can't stand this place..." He silently started to walk into the shadows of the Forrest trees "where have you heard my name?"

Emily hesitated at first but soon took off after him. She turned into her black lepard form, still the cross hanged around her furry neck. " The forest. I may be a demon, blood sucking, and disgusting but the forest is like a mother i never had. " She stopped suddenly, her nose breathing in the air. Her eyes started turning red and she tried to soften her breathe. " Somethings here "

Shawn turned to her and raised a brow a little cheered up "that's not the question, but thanks for the info, I asked you where you heard my name?"ignoring the noise he could smell a vampire closing in but he carried on like usual not caring and willing to kill them if needs be.

Emily looked at him and raised her eyebrow. " The forest told me. " Her hand turning into the shadows. " its the forest that tells me. " She said and turned into a wolf again.

//sorry for a late reply, my activity feed has gotten all jumbled and I couldn't find some o the RPs I was in

Shawn carried on into the Forest and felt the darkness encircle him, it was where he belonged "the forest told you? Someone's off their meds today" he chuckled slightly trying to shake the feeling of guilt.

The red and orange autumn leaves crunched under his feet.

Emily felt anger and before thinking slammed his against the tree. It's leaves falling. " For your information, I don't need any human crap exept there blood. " She hissed as her necklace reflected the light.

Shawn could've dodged her, but he decided not to react and let her let out her anger. "I don't care what you need, Why are you telling me? i didn't ask for your life story" Grabbing her arm and pushing it away with ease. His eyes turned a deep yellow "Nobody cares about you, nobody cares about me. I only care about myself and Others only care about themselves."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Blood Thirsty [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus