Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Blood Thirsty [1x1]

Emily (played by wolfkill11) Topic Starter

Emily stopped and titled her head. She was surprise such being could move her. " You are wrong.. You may not care about me, but I care about you. You are a form of a vampire. I do not give up on vampires. You may not care about me, but that's fine. " She looked at the sun, her purple hair blowing in the wind. She looked down and whispered. "nobody has.."
Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia)

Shawn just turned and out of pure anger punched the tree "don't care for me, I don't need you to care or me, I don't want you to care for me. There isn't a person on this world that truly cares for you or me so don't give me that crap!"

Emily growled. Now she was angry. Her inner side coming out. " Take my cross off. " She hissed her cross shacking

Shawn's nose started to bleed, blood started to drip to the floor as his eyes also changed colours to a light yellow "It's the truth, live with it!" the blood slowed down to a stop and his bat like wings retracted into his back. The air around him shifted and became warm, Black eagle wings shot out of his back.

Emily hissed and looked at him. She reached her hand up and she grabbd her cross and pulled it off. A red Auora surrounded her and her hair turned white, her eyes red, and her body changing. Her voice was different and she looked up. " What kind of vampire are you? "

That question echoed in his ears as he realized what was happening "no... NO! run, i can't ensure your survival if you stay... i can't hold him back" stumbling backwards he leaned against a tree and looked like he was... fighting with himself

Emily tilted her head. Her inner side still controlling herself. " Weak vampires should not be alive. " her red eyes looking at his eyes.

All of a sudden Shawn stopped struggling and stood up, popping his joints and sighing in relief "weak? Luckily I'm not a normal vamp. Shawn was weak, but you don't have to worry abou him"

Emily reached into her dress and pulled out a knife. " don't say anything about my other side. Its a cover up "

Shawn smirked at her "I don't have an 'other side'. I am a completely different person, since you're about to die I will tell you my name. Daemon at your service" an arch angel 'Daemon al'khazad' had been sealed away in the body of Shawn. His powers limited but very, very powerful "right now, I am not Shawn, he is however inside fighting for his body" his deep yellow eyes looking into hers.

With a swift movements of his feet he charged at her with full force, his wings pressed up against his back.

Emily stepped away and she threw a round kick at him. she hissed and growled. " So, your different. An angel of some sort. " She grinned and looked. " Are you a fallen or different from that? "

Her attack seemed to do little damage but he stood firm like a statue not even moving even the slightest upon impact.

Turning to face her he tutted her a little "I prefer Angel version 1. Before angels were created a celestial vampire was made to carry out heavenly orders of war etc. since we resembled vampires we were banished from heaven. Shawn was a normal vampire in his mothers womb but upon birth I was sealed away inside him turning him into a celestial vampire also but half the power I have" he studied her then grinned a little "anyone werewolf or vampire that take a bite out of me becomes... Somewhat supercharged"

Charging at her he grabbed her by the neck then tossed her into a tree sending her crashing through a few other trees

She listened but was distracted about his story of angels and vampire. After he threw her she smashed through trees. " What the heck. I kill vampires that do that. And if I need power, you already said your blood had power. " she pulled her self up she hissed. " human form is not strong enough. "

She twirled sending a white Aurora from her and she shifted into a white dragon. She slashed her tail and she spat a little fire

Daemon looked up at her with a smirk "try hitting me as hard as you can, when I control this skin is almost like metal"

Emily pinned her ears back and went around him, she flung his tail at his body. Trying I find the weak spot.

Daemon quickly reacted jumping over her tail "you need to try harder!" Grabbing her tail as he yelled he whipped her over his shoulder.

She watched him tree her. She laid on the ground and sighed, faking her defeat. She looked at his neck waiting to bite him.

Throw*

Daemon caught her prying "you can't win, and don't think that you can take a bit out of me" an evil grin spread on his face, picking up a sharp stone he smashed the point against his arm and it didn't do a single bit of damage.

Emily hissed and threw herself at him and pushed him on the ground. " I'm a vampire, i try to do everything "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Blood Thirsty [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus