Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Grand RP Repository OOC and IC Party Thread!!!

Pinkie Pie (played by The_Ross)

"Oh my goodness it really IS a party! Look at all the new... thingies?"

Pinkie was having difficulty figuring out what pronoun to use.
Zandris (played anonymously)

Zan shakes his head "We are usually off-limits to anything other than angels." He blinked and walked over offering his wings to them to taake to help them up "You three should be more careful, or at least which ever one bowled into the other two." He blinked "I'm an angel. I can shift forms if you all would be more comfortable with form similar to you all." The angel gave a benevolent smile and held out apple slices for them.
Zuriel (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

Sighing in defeat, Zuriel materialized his eight massive angel-like wings and flew over to a chair in the corner, wondering how he's gonna sort this out. This was definitely turning into a screw-up for him, but was at least looking up.
Pinkie Pie (played by The_Ross)

"Awww how nice! Oh hey, I've got something for you, too!"

She rolled her party cannon out of her welcome wagon and struck the button on its back with such force that she lifted off the ground, sheer joy on her face.

The hall is now covered in banners, streamers, balloons, refreshments, confetti, and party hats. Yes, the entire hall.
Twilight Sparkle (played by The_Ross)

Twilight and Rainbow have just picked themselves up off the floor.

"Sheesh, watch where you're going, will you?"

"Why don't YOU get out of my way next t- woah, where are we?!"

But there's no time for questions as a gray earth pony and a white unicorn with crazy blue hair show up.

"AW YEAH! This is my kinda party! Good thing I brought my BASS CANNON!"

A metallic contraption unfolds in to a stack of intimidating-looking speakers and unleashes wubs many-fold. Everything in front of Vinyl has just had its molecules rearranged.
Vinyl Scratch (played by The_Ross)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT3lq4EJ2yU
Octavia (played by The_Ross)

Octavia is beyond caring at this point. She heads directly for the nearest source of alcohol.

He looks up once more, seeing that somehow...the place is now fully decorated. All the snacks aren't out yet, though...he stretches his eight wings once again and flies back over to finish up his work. The exact moment he lands, though, he's forced to cover his ears due to EXTREMELY LOUD music. This is literally the loudest he's ever heard any music played, and he's been at many parties (in disguise). He aims an opened hand at the speakers, and some invisible force brings the volume down to tolerable levels. NOW, he's able to finish this up, which he continues doing.

"Oh well...I'm going to have to thank whoever decorated the place so quickly."

He's also thanking God that Alphanus hasn't shown up to wreck the place and kill everyone present. Many of Zuriel's parties have ended that way, which usually prompts a big battle among many corpses.
Octavia (played by The_Ross)

"THANK you!" Octavia calls out without looking up from one of the hundreds of punch bowls distributed across the many tables in the hall.

"Blast, this stuff is non-alcoholic."

"You're welcome, whoever said that!"
Vinyl Scratch (played by The_Ross)

Vinyl tinkers with her cannon for a moment, unable to discern the source of its drop in volume. The knob is still pointing at eleven. Eventually, she shrugs and decides to mingle instead.

She casually moseys on over towards Zandris. She raises her Wicked Sick ©® shades to reveal her purple eyes.

"Sup? Nice wings."
Zandris (played anonymously)

Zan blinks "I'd hope it isn't alcoholic..." He shakes his head, he wasn't against alcohol but he wasn't for it either. His wings wrapping around himself as he moves about.
Berry Punch (played by The_Ross)

As though on cue, a wild Berry Punch appeared!
Zecora (played by The_Ross)

Also Zecora, for some reason.
Applejack (played by The_Ross)

Suddenly, the best pony showed up! Also Applebloom.
Applejack (played by The_Ross)

She surveys the scene. [img]images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120120013632/mlp/es/images/0/0e/107_-_applejack_reaction_face_screencap.png[/img]

At last. Now the many tables are decked out with bowls, plates and dishes of all kind featuring almost every type of snack that exists, and some bigger types of foods. He sits down in a nearby chair and gets ready to make an announcement.

((DED))

((Alright, I'll post))

The being decided that now was the time, and rose high into the air, his wings blocking out some light sources behind him. It seems he grew a bit larger, too. Not to mention his voice was rather loud, but understandably so since the place is rather large.

"Welcome, one and all, to my annual omniverse party! I am your host, Zuriel, and I've worked hard to bring this to everyone here. Now, I know many of you may have had some lofty troubles when the invites were sent out, I just couldn't get my act together, and for that I apologize greatly. But now that we've quite a few people here of all walks of life attending, I feel safe saying that the party has officially begun!"

He then made a sweeping motion across the room with his arms, indicating the walls.

"Should you wish, behind the doors that will appear whenever someone touches a wall with their hand, hoof, claw or what-have-you, is an activity of anyone's choosing, and any number of you can fit in one. With that now, have fun!"

He shrinks back down to normal size and lowers back to his chair.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Grand RP Repository OOC and IC Party Thread!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus