Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Grand RP Repository OOC and IC Party Thread!!!

Bunny Kitty Moose (played by Oaky)

Kitty, whose face was buried in the catnip, then realized that he was being very uncatly. Smoothing his fur, the kitten noticed a pony, at the punch bowls. Casually strutting over to her, he hops onto the table and purrs. "Hello. I am called Karlos von Kattington." Extra emphasis on the fancy-sounding name. "You can call me... Kitty. Another purr for effect. Kitty was attempting to flirt with Octavia, which he tended to do on occasion.

Green Bunny just kept staring at Unit, hopping up and down, squealing, and working up the nerve to ask him his name.

Moose ran (bounced, rather) in circles around the gigantic room, trying to chase various ponies with a magically endless Cheez Whiz can held in his mouth. Why? Nobody knows.
Zuriel (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

Zuriel takes to the air again and attempts to catch Moose, in order to seize away that can of Cheese Whiz and calm him down a bit. He is getting a little out of hand here, no?

"No, don't chase the guests like that!"
Vinyl Scratch (played by The_Ross)

(Okay, I just checked out bunny kitty moose's profile. Best characters ever. EVER.)

"Oh, um, hello... I don't think I've ever seen a talking cat before. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Well, how do you d-"

She's cut off by Vinyl appearing out of nowhere and roughly putting a hoof around her shoulder. She's magically floating two bottles in front of her and Octy. "Dude, they've got cider! Oh hey, is this a friend of yours? And is he a cat? That's pretty chill! What's up?"
Pinkie Pie (played by The_Ross)

Pinkie is chasing Moose chasing ponies. She has a super soaker ninety million.

The light-god takes a passing glance at Pinkie Pie and what in God's name is she carrying around. He prays that that thing isn't dangerous, and keeps up his own pursuit of Moose. At least Moose is immune to physical pain, but he doesn't know that, hence the worrying.
Zandris (played anonymously)

Zan shifts forms, appearing in the form of a pegasus "Hrm I don't want to be seen for wwhat I am..." His mane and fur had the same colors as his flesh and hair had been, he walked upto Twilight "Do I look okay?" He figured one of the ponies could help him with perfecting the look before too many people appeared. He didn't like to be without wings in truth.
Twilight Sparkle (played by The_Ross)

"Um, I... guess? Would you excuse me a moment?" Twilight had a pained grimace on her face. She was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. She and her friends were in a strange place, among strangers, and she was having difficulty finding words to describe the chaos unfolding around her. She resolved to try and find her friends and fix this mess.

"Rainbow Dash, can you see if you can find the others? I'm going to try and stop Pinkie Pie from destroying everything." The futility of the task she had just given herself was not lost on her.

"Ugh, fine. Give me a minute." Dash disappeared in to the depths of the seemingly endless hall.

Twilight trotted off. Luckily for Zandris, the two ideal ponies for his purposes appeared just moments later, and they seemed to have overheard him.

"Don't worry dear, you look just fine! Although you could do with a few more rubies." This one was a white unicorn with a purple mane done in impossibly perfect curls.

"Um, you look... nice." A yellow pegasus with a pink, flowing mane. It tended to cover one of her eyes at all times.

Eventually, the entity gave up the chase and settled down in yet another chair near the two ponies and Zandris. Hoo boy, these parties ALWAYS get ungodly chaotic. It's insane. He began muttering to himself.

"Ergh, sometimes I wonder why I still do these......"

Zan blinked "Oh! Thank you! I don't think gems would be good." He'd say a bit unsure on what the gems would be for "What's that on your flank?" He tilted his head, the angel had never really paid attention to the others there to get things perfectly correct." Zan's eyes were wide in curiousity.

Moose's Cheez Whiz can suddenly begins to spew the stuff all over, as he's running. The thing is oblivious to the fact that he's being chased by Pinkie Pie, but wonders why the other ponies are fleeing him. He just wants to make friends... Right?

Kitty smiled at Octavia right before she is rudely cut off by Vinyl. "Oh, hello. I'm Karlos von Kattington. What's up is that there are top secret missile plans being exchanged in exactly 48 hours, and that I'm going to intercept them when that happens. I'll be able to manufacture my own bombs, and take over the world! Erm, I mean... Cool party, right?" Blast! His plans had been foiled again. Someday Kitty would meet the mysterious force always thwarting him, and strangle it.

Green Bunny continued to hyperventilate as he hopped circles around Unit 459. "Oh my gawss, you'we da Wobo-Cop!" *squee*
Unit 459 (played by Lorvilran)

Unit's 'eyes' blink out and then return to being lit "I am Unit 459, combat assault unit." His head aimed down at bunny "Little being is showing signs of hyperventilation." It began rumaging through it'ss chest, soon producing a bag and offering it to the little creature.

Kitty just so happens to be VERY lucky that the god didn't hear that, as he reclines back and grabs a few snacks for himself. Despite his exhaustion from all this activity, Zuriel manages to squeeze in a smirk. He truly does hope everyone's having fun, despite the rather rampant troubles that plagued the setup this year.
Vinyl Scratch (played by The_Ross)

"Sure is! I'm thinking about setting up some laser displays later. You know, set it off." She either didn't hear or simply wasn't listening to the first part of what Kitty said. She's leaning against the counter on the other side of Octavia, elbows up casually, people... pony... entity?-watching. She chugs her cider and tosses it over her shoulder. It explodes in a small fireball upon impact with the floor for no reason.

Octavia sips hers delicately. "Honestly, I just want to return home. I'm not quite sure how I got here in the first place. And I think I'm getting a headache."

Moose's Cheez Whiz continues to spray wildly around the room as he runs, coating various objects. He is still in pursuit of a group of ponies: He notices one wearing a cowboy hat. He wants that cowboy hat.

Kitty smiles politely at Vinyl. "Cool. Wait, lasers? Those infernal.." Kitty checks himself, still in the presence of Octavia. "I mean... interesting things that move all over the place?"

Bunny gasps even louder at the sight of "Robo-Cop" pulling an item out of his chest.

"Can you sign my bag, Wobo-Cop??? Oh my GAWSS Dat would be incwedibwe! Can I see inside you, too? Dat howe wooks big enough fow me to fit in..."
Unit 459 (played by Lorvilran)

Unit blinks "I am not made to perform intricate signing." He picks up the rabbit toy and the eyes blink off then on "I am not a cop either." He puts the rabbit on his shoulder cannon and looks around, scanning the ponies in the room before reachinng out to try to grab moose "Little creature should set cheese product on table."

Zan blinked "You okay?" He asked "What're those on your flanks?" Zan was aa bit confused but he figured theey just hadn't heard him. He was quite patient in truth.
Portal Master (played by Oaky)

Suddenly, a small gold and dark blue creature appeared. He perpetually smiled, and his long, red tongue swayed.

"Ha ha hahahahahaha! Mine mine mine!" The creature then proceeded to run around the whole party area, jumping on top of various objects, and laughing maniacally. His little stubby legs could move fast. Taking notice of one of the ponies, he jumped on them. ("They" happened to be Twilight Sparkle.) "Hee hee hahaha!" He laughed, slapping it on the flank to get the poor pony to go. (His legs weren't long enough to spur her on.) "Eee hee hee hee hee hee hee! Mine mine mine!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Grand RP Repository OOC and IC Party Thread!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus