Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Demonic human coexistal Society's woe

Unknown (played anonymously)

The coat felt his jaw and sat at the bench and waited and looked as if he was asleep or just casually waiting with his eyes closed. He didn't want this girl that badly and he gave up on her.
Erica blackruse (played by fallensiner) Topic Starter

Erica went home the a couple of hours later. The next day she went to the same bar to get an ice bag for her head along with a food. She growned adn rubbed her head."man it feels like i have neem kicked by a horse miture" she said as she looked around this time hopefully nto seeing any demons.

Perhaps he had gone unnoticed or he snuck by her but The Coat ended up sitting to the stool next to her while she was not looking and he smirks at her. "Rough night? Get punched in the face?" he said as he had a bruise of some sort on his face where she had punched him.

Erica ignored the demon for a second and didn't relaize who it was, she then dropped the ice pack and looked at the male."Y-you!! your that demon from yesterday!! the one that was following me around like a lost puppy. oh no, i aint about to be your human." she said and rubbed her hand and let out a groan as her hangover pounded in her head.

The Coat shrugs "Well I suppose I could use a human." He smiles over to the human girl "Do you have a Demon companion? I didn't see em walk in." The Coat sips his red drink "But I wouldn't even want you as a human, you'd do nothing but be a bish and hit me." He smirks as he eyes the girl, knowing if she does hit him that she would indeed be proving his point.

ERica grolwed looking at the man and then spat on the ground as she raised her eyebrow."well even if I did have a demon why would i tell you. And its obvious your desperate for a human, were in the Oragura district. It ovbious no demon or human has a companion, as for hitting you and doing as you say bishing. I was drunk and i am not an easy woman to get along with." she stared at him with an evil glance as she stood up and looked at him."besides Id rather not have acompanion. All it will is tie me down. And why would I want to have a demon. Besides im sure what ever you did last night warrented you getting punched. Be glad i didn't kill you liek the others." She said as she sat back down and groaned putting the icepack back on her head.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Demonic human coexistal Society's woe

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus