Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello

Just peeking to see if i can find anybody that remembers any of the chars i used to play,back in mystic tavern when it was in lycos Chat before everything went to attone chat. i Have a few listed on my profile. Anyways have a great weekend.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Ravvenous! I'm afraid I never roleplayed there (you mean the Mystic Tavern in Furcadia, right?) but I'm more than happy to welcome you to RPR!

Let us know if you have any questions about the site. :)
Ravvenous Topic Starter

I never was there i was in the mystic tavern back in 1998 that was in lycos chat back before it changed to att chat... man i'm old cuz ive been rp'in over 16+ years now...lol
I was never on Lycos, but welcome to RPR! I've been playing for years as well, not 26 but regularly for at least 13. It's nice to see more vetted players. Makes me feel less old lol!
Ravvenous Topic Starter

Thnks to you both for the welcome to the site. I tend to lurk at times, til i get to know others... then look out...lol
Welcome to the site! I never used either of those chats sadly. What type of rp do you like?
Ravvenous Topic Starter

I can do anything from paragraph style, chat, free style all the way to v:tm style rps, im pretty flexible like that.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus