Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon's Cry (OPEN)

Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst struggled against her chains. She was in the forest and the people who had captured her left her to die. The chains were around her wrists and ankles and there was a shackle around her neck. She couldn't use her powers or her other forms because of the chain's sealing powers. She wore a black short sleeved shirt and black shorts. Her long black hair was splayed around her and her purple slitted eyes watched the area around her. Once and a while, she managed to catch the chains with her claws but she wasn't able to break them, making her bare her long fangs in frustration. Her elvish ears twitched as she struggled against her chains more. She tried to transform but got a shock of energy from the chains. She finally let out a dragon like roar, hoping someone would hear her.
Mia (played by EonRising)

Mia did and she immediately stopped what she was doing, which happened to be eating an unlucky wolf and immediately went to investigate the source of the roar.
She circled the sky, letting out concerned shrieks as she tried to get the creature to roar again so she could find and possibly help it.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Amethyst's ears flicked when she heard the shrieks. She let out another roar but shorter than the last. She struggled, growling in frustration.

The griffin immediately pinpointed the sound and followed it then landed next to Amethyst.
"What happened?" she asked, unsure if this odd, human-like creature could understand her.

"Couple of humans come and capture me then leave me out here to die." Amethyst struggled more, getting another nasty shock from the chains.

"Um... She examined the chains, "Well... Let's see if I can break them," she offered and grabbed a chain in her beak and bit down with enough strength to snap a steel shield in half.

The chains broke easily. Amethyst untangled them from her and broke the one around her neck apart." Thanks." Amethyst rubbed her neck.

"You're welcome," Mia smiled as best she could and lightly nuzzled her, "I'm Mia."

Amethyst rubbed the Mia's head, careful not to scratch her." I'm Amethyst." Amethyst smiled back, showing her long fangs.

The griffin let out a noise that sounded like a cross between a caw and a purr as she was pet.
"It's nice to meet you Amethyst. I'm sorry about what those hum-" she froze when she saw the girls fangs and looked at her with only curiosity, "What are you?"

"I'm a Human Dragon." Her diamond pupils dilated slightly.

"How did Thathappen?" she asked curiously and walked a circle around her.

"My mom was a dragon that could take human form and my dad was a human." Amethyst watched Mia.

"That's really interesting," she commented then sat in front of Amethyst, her lion tail swaying back and forth and a happy look on her face, "Do you have anywhere to stay?"

"No. All my hiding places were found." Amethyst sighed.

"You can come back to my nest if you'd like," she offered.

"Thank you." Amethyst smiled at Mia.

The griffin crouched down and lowered a wing, offering a ride.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon's Cry (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus