Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Modern Sci-fi

Children of the Star (played by TheLily)

So, I made these characters with the intention of trying to write a short novel on them. I don't know now if I can.

Otherwise, I want to play with them!

They're a modern sci-fi group of characters who are genetically modified super soldiers with different expertise and their own personalities. They range in age from 6-19. Three are male, three female.

I would love to play with other modern characters and see what I can do with them.

I would like long term and multipara. I rarely demand multipara, but I want to really get into these characters. I don't have to play them all at once, and I would actually prefer if I could play 1-3 at a time, not all six, but I'll see what I can do for you.
Hey! This RP is actually in that exact setting! It takes place a few years into the future, but not much is different about it. There are currently only two people playing right now (including myself) so we'd love to have you join.
Children of the Star (played by TheLily) Topic Starter

Unfortunately with the way I have them set up, I don't think that I'd be a good fit. Sorry D:
I'm interested, and I may have an old character to resurrect just for the occasion, but I think I'd like to know more about the Children before I commit, so that I'll know if my idea fits. If not, I will try to think up something else.
For starters, how 'super' are they? What kind of modifications? Maybe how long the program has been around?
Also, have they escaped? Or are they still active soldiers? Do they desire escape?

For starters, how 'super' are they? - Basically each of their areas they are instictively written into them. For Patches for example, she will know how to figure out how to best put together a broken bone without having seen it. On top of that, each of them has increased strength. All of them are small, thin, but they'll be able to lift about twice what they should, more if they are thinking and trying, working for it.

What kind of modifications? Each of the modifications are different (save for the strength)
Patches- Medical
Atlas - Strategy, planning
Axe - Weapons and weapon combat
Scrap - unarmed combat
Shutter - surveillance and tracking
Sparky - mechanical.

Maybe how long the program has been around? The program started in 1970 and was shut down in 1985. They took out the previous children that year.

Also, have they escaped? the six of them were mistakenly used to give couples a chance of having a child. The six eggs were used accidentally and from there the government found the missing eggs and tracked them down. I can start it where only one or two of them have been found by the FBI agent who saves them, or when all six of them are together.

Do they desire escape? They want to be freed from the threat of being killed, basically.
So the idea of another supersoldier, one from an unrelated and different but successful program, being used to hunt them down? How does that sound?

that sounds awesome :)
Excellent. I'll work on getting him up tonight/ this morning, though his page may be a little sparse until I unjumble all the information in my head, I should have enough to start. If you want to start ahead of then, that's cool. If not, that's also cool, as I have a start halfway figured out. Also, there's a cop character that I am working on, if you're interested in something with him, or having him interact.

Sounds good. I'll either post tonight or tomorrow. :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Modern Sci-fi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus