Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Takin' a small break.

Hey guys, just letting you know, real-life has been taking quite a toll on me.
With physiotherapy for my leg (just had surgery and have been bedridden 3 months so far with this one), doctors appointments (having intestinal/stomach problems), as well as some family issues (my mother passed away after christmas and we're still dealing with laywers and such, and trying to fight for coverage due to my health).

Anyways, all and all, my roleplay partners will have noticed I've become a slower poster, and today I even made a double of a thread due to my bad sleeping habits I swore I hadn't... that's when I realized I need to step back and take a breath.

Anyways, just so my partners and friends know, I'm not gone, and I will be on to check messages if needed, but I do have a bit of writers block, so forgive the slow (if any) posts for awhile and such.

Thank you all for understanding.
I'm sure we will all understand :3 Good luck to you on all the thing you need to sort out and we look forward to whatever posts you can give <3
No problem hon <3 Get better soon, and get plenty of rest. Take your time, real life comes first! Just take a breather. It's alright, I promise. :) Just focus on the important things. <3
Amirrora Topic Starter

Thank you both for your understanding. *hugs* I really appreciate it.
I really think that double post of mine was my wake-up call. I've never done that before. D;
ok i was wondering what happened i pray things get better and hope to see you on again
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Sounds like a rough time, sorry to hear about everything you're going through right now.

Take your time, we'll be here when you're ready to come back :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Takin' a small break.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus