Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Vampires among us

Stefan salvatore (played by Dean)

Stefan hadnt been home in a while . He usually came home to see zach every couple of years but he was afraid damon would follow him so he stayed away. Stefan and damon were the only vampires in mystic falls and zach was the only one still alive that knew what he was. Stefan was feeling weak and that meant he needed to feed.

Stefan was in the woods and he spotted a deer in the distance and was about to feed on it when he heard something nearby that sounded like a car going off the bridge. As a vampire, stefan could run really fast and he got there fast but the car was already submerged. Stefan jumped in the water. He could see 3 passengers, he got to the man first but he kept pointing to the back seat, apparently the man wanted him to save the girl in the back first. He went to the back seat, but when he looked at the girl he couldn't believe his eyes, she looked like katherine but that was impossible she was dead. Stefan pulled the girl out and made sure she was breathing before he went back for the other two. Unfortunately he was too late, they were dead he couldn't save them. He took the girl to the hospital and left her there anonymously.

Stefan was at home now but he couldn't stop thinking about that girl. How could she look exactly like katherine? He was writing in his journal as he always did, and gets decided he needed to make sure she wasnt katherine.

Stefan watched the girl from afar and he started doing research on her. her name was elena gilbert and according to her birth certificate her parents were grayson and miranda gilbert, they died in the accident. He studied her and found she was nothing like katherine but why did she look like her he thought. It was time he left town but he couldn't leave without knowing her.

Stefan decided to stay and enroll in school, zach thought it was a bad idea but he didn't care what zach thought. vbbb";
Kuro had been wondering in an unknown forest, lost as she can get. She heard what sounded like a deer not to far away. She went to where the deer was and saw another person that looked like he was hunting the animal as well. She was ready to go after the animal first but then the male had dashed off at a speed Kuro couldn't even match with her animal side. "Who is that guy? Better yet, what is he?" She though as she followed him the best she could. She watched him save a girl form a car that fell off a bridge.

After she saw that, she couldn't help but wonder who that guy was. She went into town, something she did rarely. She found a sign the said Welcome to Mystic Falls.. She simply signed at see how small the town was. She decided to finish up her high school year here. She only had one more year of high school left to go through and a small town is easier to hide who she really is.

The next day she went to the highschool in the town to enroll. She saw the guy again, enrolling as well as it looked. She shook her head, and decided to ignore the guy. She enrolled in the school and got her schulde. She went back to her camp site in the woods. She was tried out form a long stressful weak once again. SHe had seen her brother again, but he didn't see her which she was greatful for.
Stefan salvatore (played by Dean) Topic Starter

Stefan walked into history class. Elena was there, but then again he knew she would be, he had found out her classes and got some of the same classes as her.

Then a student walked in that caught stefan's attention. She was different, definately not human. He would have to keep his eye on her and he also knew it was only a matter of time before damon showed up. So he had his hands full.

After school, stefan was out in the woods hunting again, he saw a crow nearby and thought that was weird. Then he saw that girl again, the one from school, all he could find out was that she was a new student like him. He didnt even know her name. vvbbnnnv
Kuro had noticed that the guy she saw before was in her history class. She didn't talk to him, just focused on her work.

She had caught a glance of him looking at her then at another girl in the class. She was thankful when the bell rang. She remembered then why she always changed up schools so much.

She went back to her camp site, noticing that a crow was following her. She simply sighed and whilsted a small tone. She was trying to get Suta to come to where she was. Suta was a small gray dragon that was her pet. He flew quickly past her as she extended her arm out. Suta landed on her arm. "Any sign of master?" She asked him. He shook his small head. She gently patted his head and gave him a berry that she had in her pocket. "That's good." She began to walk back to her camp site, Suta on her shoulder.

Stefan was in the woods by the old cemetery, when he spotted the crow bothering elena. That must be damon he thought. stefan started following her and then she looked frightened and started running. Stefan was faster than her and he speeded up behind her after she fell and got up to run again. "are you ok? I just saw you fall." stefan asked elena. he could feel someone watching them off in the distance, he just didnt know if it was the strange girl from school or if it was damon.
Elena Gilbert (played by Dean) Topic Starter

Elena was writing in her diary by he parents grave, then she saw thi s crow, it just wouldnt go away. So she started to leave , then she looked back and saw a man and it frightened her son she started running and she fell and when she got up to start running again she ran into stefan. "yeah and you just happened to be hanging out in a cemetery" elena said then stefan told her he was visiting family. Wow tactless, im sorry there was this bird back there and it was all very hitchcock for a second." Then she paused for a second and smiled at stefan "im elena." She said

Stefan looked at elena "im stefan we have history, english and french together." stefan said then he reached up and pulled a leaf out of elena's hair and he noticed her looking at his ring. "nice ring huh? Its a family ring son im kinda stuck with it's"stefan said. Then he got this puzzled look on his face. He smelled a familiar scent that has been with him since he turned into a vampire. It was blood. "did you hurt yourself, when you fell?" Stefan asked. Then elena rolled up her jeans to reveal a gash and it was bleeding. Stefan looked away, he could feel his face changing and he didnt want elena to see. "you should go take care of that." Stefan said then he disappeared
Kuro told Suta change into a ribbon as she walked into the grave. She had just got news that one of her close friends had died a month ago and she wanted to go to their grave. She was surprised to hear that it was in this small town. She kept away form Elan and Stefan, she just wanted to visit a grave of a friend and go back to her camp site. She had picked a couple of wild flowers. She set them inforn of her friend's grave as Suta turned back into a dragon. She flew down and sat on top of the tombstone.

Stefan had to get away from elena he didnt want to hurt her son he started running and then he saw that girl from school at a grave. He wanted to know more about her so he stopped and waited until she was done.
Kuro gave her respects to her lost friend and told Suta to come on. Suta turned into a blue jay and sat on Kuro's shoulder. She turned to leave to see Stefan. She didn't say anything to him, just kept walking.

Stefan knew she had seen him but she just kept walking. Stefan decided he needed to find out more about her, so he vampspeeds in front of her. "hello im stefan. I think I saw you in school today and I wanted to introduce myself." Stefan said
Kuro flinched slightly when Stefan appeared infornt of her. "I'm Kuro. I saw you class today." She said. She decided not thr bring up that she saw him yesterday in the woods and saving Elane.

Stefan smiled at kuro "Its nice to meet you kuro. did you just move to town recently?" Stefan asked
Kuro nodded. "Yes, but after I finish high school I'm going to move again." She didn't smile back, just kept a straight face. "I have to go." She said, walking past Stefan.

Stefan looked at kuro "well I will see you at school then. I have to get going too. I need to get home." Stefan said then he turned and walked away. Stefan vampspeeds home then up to his room.

The salvatore boarding house
Stefan was writing in his journal. "I lost control today. Everything I kept buried inside came rushing to the surface. Im just simply not able to resist her." Stefan was thinking back to what happened today. He finally got to talk to the new girl but he needs to learn more about her. he closed his journal and got up from his desk. Then he picked up a pale green journal with the initials ej on it. then he left the house and headed to elena's house.
Kuro headed back to the camp site, glad that Stefan didn't try to keep talking to her. She didn't want any trouble and she had an idea that whatever he was would bring it. Once she got to her camp site, she flopped down to the ground. Most people it would hurt, but to her, it felt better than a soft, plushy bed. She looked at Suta and nodded for him to change back. He shifted into his human form with a frown on his young face. "Kuro, you need to get out of this town." e said simply.
She raised an eyebrow at the dragon. "Why do you think so?"
"You know why. That guy, Stefan or whatever his name was, is going to end exposing us, I just know it." He said, his voice strained with worry and concern for his master.
Kuro sighed and sat up. "I have a feeling he is bad news but let me finish up the year and then we will leave this town." She said as she laid back down. Suta sighed and shifted into his dragon form. He curled up into a ball next to Kuro as they both fell into a long needed sleep.

Stefan went to elena's house to give her back her journal and she invited him to a party at the falls. He went to the party and he and elena talked and he got to know her better. then he went to get a drink for elena, on his way back there was something going on so stefan got closer to see what it was. Then he saw that a girl was bitten and he knew immediately who did it. He ran all the way home and straight up to his room. The crow flew in his window and he turned around to see his brother damon standing by the window. "Damon" stefan said looking serious but not surprised.
Damon salvatore (played by Dean) Topic Starter

Damon was standing on the balcony "hello brother." He said smirking at stefan. then damon and stefan faught ask the always did. Stefan wanted damon to leave and damon wanted to stay so he could cause trouble for stefan. stefan threatened damon when he started talking about going after elena, he went after him and knocked him to the ground hard and the continued fighting until zach woke up and stopped them. Damon went inside but stefan stayed out for while. He had this odd feeling someone or something was watching him. He shrugged off the feeling and went to the woods to hunt.
Kuro had woken up to a sharp pain in her arm. She looked over to see that someone hit her with an arrow in her arm. "Wow, what bad aim." She said, looking up into the trees over her head to see the huntmen move swiftly through the trees. She would've gone after him but she was losing blood, fast. "Damn it." She muttered as she looked for her backpack. She couldn't find it and realized that she left it in her locker at the school. Just my luck! she though as she teared one of her slevees to use as a bandage to slow the bleeding. The overwhemling smell of blood filled Kuro's lungs. She could even smell the mixture of human and animal in her blood. Another arrow was fired at her but she moved out of the way just in time. She quickly found her gun and aimed at the huntsmen and shot him dead in one shot. She walked over to the man and looked at his face. She grabbed him by his shirt collar and growled in his almost lifeless face, "Who sent you?" The guy smriked at her. "You already know who." He said before dying. She threw his body away form her.

Stefan was in the woods hunting and he had spotted a deer and vampspeeds to the deer and feeds on it. then he heard some hunters and saw kuro get hit with an arrow. Who hunts with arrows he thought. He rushed over to kuro to help her "kuro your hurt let me help you." Stefan said as he ripped his shirt and tried to stop the bleeding.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Vampires among us

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus