Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Stranded On an Island [Open to everyone.]

Von (played by Jevka)

A tropical paradise, sunny beach, plenty of trees and Many wild animals. A ship had crashed and sunk off in the distance, but the survivors had made it to this island. Von had been living on this island long before the ship had crashed. But now, he watched from high in a tree, as the people came from the water and onto the shore. He was curious about these people, were they nice? or were they bad?
Von's fur was matted and he wore only a lion cloth. His hair was longer and also disheveled. Von looked like a wild animal, and that is what he had become. He'd been trapped on this island by a bad man, who had been one of the people angry at his former master. He'd thought Von would die here, unable to survive on his own. But he'd been a fool, Von had been alone before he'd been with his master, he knew how to survive, even if he didn't remember any of the things in his past.
Siltrake had been most unlucky this day, he had decided to board a ship to see how it was like. He had regrettex the entire ride, he had been sea sick and nearly exposed himself as a shapeshifter when he was done emptying his stomach over the ships edge. However when the ship sunk siltrake was able to get off the ship by shifting into a dolphin. Once he reached the shore his clothes were missing after he shifted back into his humanoid form. He groaned as he looked around to see if anyone was watching, he covered his body in blue scales and sandy colored fur to cover himself. He sighed as he looked around to dodge and hide, he didn't want any of the surviors seeing him. He was an acrobatic circus street performer, he could have said it was an act howver this was a far stretch from am act.
Von (played by Jevka) Topic Starter

Von saw the man changing his body and tilted his head to the side. He followed the man, staying out of sight in the trees, till he was right above the man. "How you do that?" He asked as he stayed on the high branch he had been on. He was curious, but he wouldn't make it easy for the man to get him, after all he could be a predator. And Von hadn't survived this long to get caught by a strange creature.
Siltrake was completly caught off gaurd hearing a voice above him, he jumped and turned around to see if someone was above him. He ended up slipping and falling from the loose dirt to see a pair of eyes staring at him. "eh?! Were did you?....how?......"he rubbed his head as he still stayed scaled however in the even he had shifted and given himself a tail. He brought the tail away from his back as he layed and looked up. It dawned on him this mysterious person had seen him."um...well you see.......seeing how we are alone, keep this a secret." He said and flipped from the ground and gave himself a pair of wings he shed the scales and gave himself feathers and a pair of talons instead."I am Siltrake Sunrae, acrobat, circus perfomer, and street perfomer. But since you are alone, how do I do this? Well quite easy my firend. Im a shapeshifter, this come naturally to me. If I wanted to I can even change genders, and I could look like anything of I wanted to." He said with a smile as he flipped and performed a handstand using one hand. "so strange voice overhead, why do you wish to know?"

Von watched the other male as he shifted, tilting his head to the side. "Von keep secret, Von wanted to know how you did is all." he said as he climbed down to a lower branch, his tail swishing as it hung down from the branch. "Von can change genders too. but it only happen when Von sneeze" He said as scratched behind one of his ears, it flicked when he lowered his hand.
Siltrake looked at the eared and tailed male as he identified himself as Von. "oh good you can keep it, I can change because it was a gift when I was born. But I had to learn how to do it, i imagine what type of animsl i wanted to be, then for some reason it happens. I can even match your image if I wanted to. But you changing genders when you sneeze very intresting. "siltrake said with a wide smile before he looked at Von, he shifted to match Vons image. "see I can even match people."he said as he stuck his tounge out, he stood up and spun in a circle to show he matched him.

Von watched the male and his head tilted as he was suddenly looking at himself. He leaped from the tree and landed in a crouch infront of himself. Standing and looking at Siltrake intently. "Von look messy." He said commenting on how he looked with a giggle. "How you get here?" He wondered if the male would be staying here on the island with him.
Siltrake shook himself as he looked at the other male as he shifted back to his human form covering his body in blue fur. "oh how i got here, from that ship wreck. I was one of the surviors. But you dont have to worry about me, i dont eat people."he said with a laugh as he couldn't help but throw humor into the equation. He was shipwrecked on an island with a very adorable neko to keep him company.

Von watched him change again and seemed amazed at the blue fur. The boy giggled at the other male's joke and said "That good, Want come back to Von's den? It safe and Von has food." He said and grabbed Siltrake's hand and began leading him away into the forest.
Siltrake smiled as Von began to lead the way to his den, Siltrake smiled as his blue fur was silky as it glistened as he followed Von to through the island. Siltrake looked at the dirt and couldn't help but smile as the male looked ahead."Von have you ever seen a circus act? I would love to show you some tricks I know along as a few talents I haev too." he said with a giggle.

Von looked back at Siltrake as he kept walking. "What is circus?" he asked curiously. Von had a horrible memory and was always forgetting things. it usually happened after he suffered a horrible headache or trauma. "Von would love to see tricks."
Siltrake grinned widder as the male said what was a circus, once he was over at the den. Siltrake smiled as he said that he wanted to see him do tricks."of course I would love to show you it." He said and then fliped upside down and did a hand stand with one hand. He then arched his back and then hopped on one hand and then put his hand back down on the ground and walked with his legs bent backwards an brought his feet close to his head as he walked on his hands. He flipped again as he stood on his feet again. He shed his fur and brought himself in scales and then spun around letting the light reflect of the blue scales.

Von watched what Siltrake did and his face was one of wonderment. "How you learn to do that?" he asked as he clapped while Siltrake spun, reflecting light everywhere. Von was like a little kid with how excited he was at watching the show.
Siltrake smiled as Von clapped in amazement he couldn't help but smile and love the enjoyment he got from the Neko."Oh how I learned it? It is quite simple actually I naturally am flexible I first relized I could do it after I bent down like this." He said and then bent all the down backwards, and then looked back up to Von with his blue scales. "oh im glad you do like it, it is not everyday that I get someone that adroes it that much." he said with antoher warm smile before he changed completly into a small lizard. He let out a small grunt and then turned into a blue cat."I can also shift to small animals.

Von watched the shape shifter and let out a squeal as he shifter to a small blue cat. He reached down and picked up the kitty, cuddling it and petting it. "Siltrake make good kitty!" he said as he nuzzled the other male's kitty form. his ears perked with excitement.
Siltrake couldn't help but mew and purr more as von picked him up and cuddled him."oh i do make a good kitty? purr wow that feels amazing." he said as he rubbed his head into vons hand enjoying being petted.

The boy kept petting the kitty and smiled. "You make good kitty" he said and looked down at the kitty on his lap. "Von can be kitty too. But not do it in long time" He added as he scratched Siltrake's chin.
Siltrake purred more as his chin was petted, he curled under Von's chin purring louder."mreow!! that feels wonderful!! oh purr! you can too thats amazing" he said through his purrs meowing happily.

Von kept petting and cuddling the kitty. "Yes Von can." he said and ran his fingers through Siltrake's fur. He was such a soft kitty. Von was happy that he finally had someone to spend time with. he wouldn't be so lonely anymore.
Siltrake meowed louder and continued to snuggle agasint Von, he actually didn't mind being petted after it had been some time since he had someone to pet him."Oh im glad, is Von out here all alone?" He asked curious with his big yellow eyes.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Stranded On an Island [Open to everyone.]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus