Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Stranded On an Island [Open to everyone.]

Von (played by Jevka) Topic Starter

"Von been alone for long time. Not see anyone else." Said the neko as he looked at the kitty. "but von not alone anymore. So Von happy!" he pet and scratched the kitty's ears, chin, and back.
"Mreow!! Im happy that Vons not alone any more, purr.... but hey im going to here for awhile too. I like it here with you Von, your really nice." he said loving the petting.

"thanksies" he said and kept petting Siltrake. The boy smiled and said. "Siltrake can stay with Von forever!" he seemed excited and rubbed the kitty's belly.
Siltrake meowed as his belly was petted as he getnly pawed at Vons finger. "Nyah!! yes and we can share and splite meal Von my friend. I like you already!! oh and ill be able to hunt fish and all kinds of seafood." he said with a purr licking his finger.

The boy giggled and played with the kitty's belly. "Von can hunt birds and get fruit. Most Fruit bad, but Von know the good ones." he said to Siltrake and his tail swayed behind him. The movements of his tail would attract the kitty's attention.
Siltrake nodded and his ears and tail twitched as he saw Vons tail swishing, he immediatly growled and leapt for his tail and began to chase it."Nyah your are lucky i am a shapeshifter i can keep you happy all the time. " He said with another growl.

Von giggled and watched the kitty go after his tail. moving it around, teasing Siltrake. "Von is just happy have new friend" He said with a smile. He made his tail swish close to the ground, then high up over Siltrake's head.
Siltrake crouched low to the ground and jumped up trying to catch his tail, he growled looking at Von then jumped up."Meow, oh im glad too, i have a new friend too. Im very privileged to have a wonderful friend like you. " he said and jumped to catch Von's tail this time he got it and hung from Von's tail smiling." I am glad that we do have a friendship, after all we wont be lonely, and i loive to be around someone that loves my tricks." He said with his two front paws on his tail haning off.

Von looked at the kitty and giggled. He reached over and pulled the cat from his tail, petting his head. "siltrake have good tricks" He replied and set the kitty on the ground. "wonder if anymore people survive from ship?" he asked. He hadn't really followed anyone else, too curious about the shapeshifter to bother.
Siltrake looked at Von and tilted his head as he shifted back into his humanoid form still covered in blue fur."hmm i dont know if anyone else did survive. And if they did would they come looking. But it doesn't matter I have a new friend that I want to make smile." he said and then looked to Von and laughed." but if it is one thing, I know how to make people smile, and i know how to keep a full belly and an exciteful life." he said sticking his tounge out.

"really?" Von asked happily as he smiled at the shape-shifter. The neko stood and stretched his arms over his head. "Von hungry. lets go hunt" he said as he made his way to the tunnel entrance of his den. He was hoping that with two people they would be able to get one of the bigger animals on the island. They would be able to feed two people easier than little birds.
Siltrake smiles as he heard the neko happy as he go up and lead the way to his den. Siltrake hoped up and followed the male."of course I can ill be able to get food for you too, and make you happy. After all I do like having a full stomach. it is no fun being hungry all the time." he said with a smile watching the nekos ears happily flicking about.

After Von was outside he waited for his friend and said "all best hunting near the middle of the island. Lots of animals go there. Since that where fresh water is" he then began heading to where the water was. It was a serene place, with a waterfall and many fruits. "No eat fruit that too close to water. It make sick" He didn't want his new friend getting sick his first day.
Siltrake blinked as Von told him were animals would be at, he blinked as he saw the water coming close. The waterfall was a beautiful place, as well as the thick lush greenery."oh so dont eat the fruit that is near the water. Got it, as for food, we can both get what we need ill help too. I wont get anything to big, though im sure some small birds wont make a meal." he said with a smile as he sifted his body into a large panther like cat with green mossy clored fur to match the scenery blending in all except his jade green eyes."okay ill be back." he said darting off as he sniffed the ground getting ready to stalk an animal.

Von watched as SIltrake turned into a panther and slunk off. He blinked, standing there for a moment, then made his way into the forest. Von climbed into a tree over a known animal path. Waiting for the right time to strike. He crouched there and his tail lashed in a predatory manner.
Siltrake kept his head low as he stalked a boar he had found earlier, he kept quiet until he saw his opening. He lept forward his claws sprung forth embedding them into the hide of the animal. Another qyick move Siltrake clamped his jaws down on the animal and drug it off to the spot where he and Von were before. He hoped Von had luck as well, after all he wasn't going to eat alone.

Von had tried to get a deer, but had mistimed the jump. The deer ended up kicking him and hurting his side. he'd managed to slash the deer but it got away, running straight to where Siltrake was with his dead boar. He'd see the claw marks and and blood on the deer's back hooves. Von was laying on the ground, clutching his side
Siltrake happily went over to Von however his frown changed as he saw Von lying on the ground clutching his side. He shifted back into a humanoid form and gently put his hand on the nekos head. "let.me see." He said with his jade eyes, he looked at him and could smell deer on him. He licked Vons face hoping je would be alright. "that deer didn't like you, but some of this boar will fill us bpth." He said as he continued to run his hand through the nekos hair waiting for him to let him see his wound.

Von whimpered but relaxed his hold. He uncurled and the shape-shifter would see a gash and bruising from where the deer's hooves got him. "D-deer too big for Von get." he said and his eyes were welling with tears.
Siltrakes eyes softened seeing the bleeding gash and he undid the bandages around his hair and lifted up Vons and then licked a small bit of the wound. He wrapped the bandages around his torso after he was done he gave the neko a kiss on the check holding him close."sssh, it is alright, im here." he said with a smile not wanting to see him cry.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Stranded On an Island [Open to everyone.]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus