Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Death awakens

Cynder Shadows (played anonymously)

((Thats up to PuppygirlIK to decide.))

"Eight years, that is a considerable amount of time. For most, that is."

She sais as as he moved in front of Death. Only momentarily, to look at a plant she saw. She didn't know how far the cabin was exactly, having never been to this part of the world. It would be easy for her to find Death, should they be separated. It would be harder, though not impossible, to find the cabin on her own.
kara (played anonymously)

{{can i join?}}
Hope Williams (played by PuppygirlK) Topic Starter

Thanatos wrote:
((Is this possibly open for one more person?))
((Oh uh yes you can join any time you feel like it.))

Cynder Shadows wrote:
((Thats up to PuppygirlIK to decide.))

"Eight years, that is a considerable amount of time. For most, that is."

She sais as as he moved in front of Death. Only momentarily, to look at a plant she saw. She didn't know how far the cabin was exactly, having never been to this part of the world. It would be easy for her to find Death, should they be separated. It would be harder, though not impossible, to find the cabin on her own.

Death snickered lightly at Cynder's interests in the vegetation around here. This is why others thought these woods were enchanted because of the plants and animals within it. It had a fair amount ofknown and new animals and vegetation around the location.

"I can see you are into some of the plants here. Be careful though some are poisonous by touch only and others by smell"

Death warned Cynder and continued to track through the woods looking up at the Canopy once in a while to make sure they were not getting lost

kara wrote:
{{can i join?}}

((Yes you may if you desire))
Thanatos (played by The_Almighty_Q)

As far as he traveled he had something on his mind. Thanatos flew through the sky in silence, most wouldn't have seen much more than a flash of dark feathery wings before the being had flown by. He didn't have a destination in mind, but rather he needed answers. And answers to questions he had no clue how to ask.

Thanatos hit the edge of the forest and stopped mid-flight. Something was off. Like deja-vu. It was familiar yet alien to him. He felt the lifeforces of everything in the forest below him, trees, grass, wildlife, and something else. It was strong. Something bizarre, but strangely familiar. Another demon? No, it was stronger than that. And there were two of this same energy. Thanatos let out a curious sigh, flying forward towards the sources of energy. He wondered what kind of beings would be capable of such strength that rivaled his own.

"I have plants far more dangerous then these in my gardens."

Cynder said as she examined a particular darkly colored flower. She held an open hand over it, and a dark orb formed around the plant. It then vanished, roots and all. She had sent it back to her palace to add it to said gardens.

She stopped in her tracks and looked over her shoulder as she felt the use of elemental energy. Taking sight of the orb that had made the flower disappear amazed her. She whispered Cynder's name lightly but then another feeling struck her core.

"Do you feel that also?"

Death questioned lightly focusing her mind fairly off of Cynder, and around herself. Something felt odd...surreal even. There was another roaming near and it made the female curious to what or who it was. Was it someone working with Cynder or something entirely new.

She stood and faced the direction of which the new energy came. It felt dark, like their own. She couldn't tell yet how powerful this being was, but from experience, the ancient goddess knew to be careful. Crossing her arms, she would wait for this stranger to arrive, as it seemed that they were headed straight for the two females.

Seeing a suitable open spot in the canopy of trees Thanatos descended towards the floor of the forest, still flying. He kept moving forward toward the source of energy. It was a minute or two before the figure emerged from between a pair of trees, landing softly with his wings stretching after his flight. He looked upon the two strangers with curiosity. He was silent in thought for a moment before speaking. "Well I certainly wasn't expecting this. Hello you two."

He could feel the energy clearly, it was strong in the two strangers. Dark, yet somehow not with pure intent of darkness. His purple eyes flashed of curiosity as to who these two were that had such power.

Seeing the stranger before her, Death let her golden eyes stare at hkm in curiosity as to how and why. She tilted her head lightly to the side and get golden orbs glowed in light curiosity throuh the new stranger's energy and his wings.

"They're so beautiful...wow"

Death muttered lightly staring at the wings the stranger held before she cleared her throat and smiled towards him.

"Hello stranger"

"Greetings, stranger."

Cynder said in her calm, deep yet feminine voice. With her arms still crossed, she seemed unimpressed. She gave the stranger a look over, only finding how he had found them intriguing.

"What brings you to these woods?"

Thanatos gave a curt bow. His wings settled behind him, folded slightly. "My business is my own, but for your sake I will tell you both. I was intrigued upon sensing a great presence of energy while I was flying through the country. I merely followed the energy to find you two."

He moved his hand and ruffled his messy black hair. "Thanatos, you may call me Thanatos, Angel of Death."

Angel of Death. Cynder couldn't help but think of Raziel, the alter ego of her son Lupus. He too, was an Angel of Death. She knew there were multiple Angels of Death in existence, though she had only met a few. She looked at him, then gave a short curtsy.

"I am Cynder Shadows, Goddess of Death of the Ancient deities."

She replied.

Death raised a brow towards the stranger called Thanatos. Another who claims to hold an element of death. A slight snicker passed the female's lips in question of all these appearances but she nodded lightly and gave a kind grin to Thanatos.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Thanatos. I am Death and I like your wings, their beautiful"

Death finished with a glint in her golden eyes as she felt the strong energy around this new person in her life

Goddess of Death and Death herself. No wonder he felt a sense of familiarity. Others with similar powers although arguably not quite the same, but close enough for him to feel some comfort.

"Why thank you Death. And the pleasure is mine. I just hope I wasn't intruding on anything between you both."

Death hummed lightly. Thanatos, just as Cynder seemed to be polite enough to be no threat as of yet, but her curiosity and caution was still raised.

"No you were not intruding, we were just headed to my cabin for tea. Would you like to come along?"

Death asked faintly but took a quick glance at Cynder and muttered an apology.

"Apologies, Cynder would you like to have another for tea with us?"

((Cynder is death as well, she just goes by a different name and title. Lol))

"I don't mind. The more the merrier."

She replied softly, not taking her eyes from Thanatos. She was interested in this Angel of Death, to see if he was at all similar to Raziel. Though the wraith alter ego of her son was very unique in his own way.

((Ah, well okay then so techincally Death herself meeting Death herself? Lol okay then I'll stick with calling her Cynder.))

"I thank you for your offer, to which I happily accept."

Thanatos moved forward to follow Death, seemingly gliding or skating on the ground rather than actually walking. He gave off a rather cold aura, not chilling or spine crawling, but cold. Like a cool breeze in the summer. He was not a being of fire and flames as he knew others to be, he was one of ice and frost. Quite the contrast of other Angels of Death, or the ones Thanatos had met.

With the confirmation of the two, the purple head looked up to the sky and nodded to herself.

"Okay we are not far from my cabin. Just a few more minutes"

She said with a small smile and continued to track through the woods but now with cautioned ideas. Not only did she have two demons within the woods, they were also elements of death. She didn't know where this would lead but with their energy, she knew if they would dare attack, she might not survive. Everything was now sitting on the edge. The demon child needed to be cautious of her visitors no matter how kind they may seem.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Death awakens

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus