Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Now what

Im trying to keep up with the site. But i never see to much activity. My roleplay partners had just all left without a warning that they want to end the roleplay beofre it even ieven got off page one. I just don't know what to do at this point.
Sanne Moderator

Where are you looking for activity? Your Home page's notifications only show the activity of people you befriended on the site or topics you actively subscribed to. If you don't have a lot of activity there, then it can help to make more friends on the site or subscribe to more topics! :)

About your RP partners, have you tried PMing them and asking if they lost interest or are just busy? Real life can get really hectic! If they left because they didn't enjoy the RP, you can ask them why they left. Maybe there are some things you can improve on to make RP more enjoyable for others. You can even ask them for tips to help you do that if you want to.
what kinda rp are ya lookin for? if I have a charater that can mesh well with one of yours we should rp.
AnyaMachiaVelli Topic Starter

@ Saane. I do. One has responded and I realized I threw them under the bus. I do understand life is hectic. I also understand them No longer interested in our Rolepay. I just got upset feeling lost in a website I still feel like a noob in. And I apologize.

I want to make friends. Lots of them!

@ nikina. Most of my characters fit into Victorian times. I am into dark romance. But I love any Rosella as long as we are both happy and having fun!
that's a shame I don't think I have any characters who fit into the Victorian era. all of mine are modern.
What do you mean by 'dark' romance, Anya? :)
AnyaMachiaVelli Topic Starter

Obsession. Possession. Dangerous love. Even forbidden love

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Now what

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus