Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood (Group only)

Ranger and Zaria (played by ChaoticDeath3)

(If you wish to join please PM me or reply to Demigod RP)
Ranger walked by the border of Half-Blood camp, following a satyr. He wore a white shirt, black pants and black combat boots. There were a pair of goggles around his neck and carried a backpack. He moved his hair out of his eyes as he looked around. It had only been three days since the satyr came and told him he was a Demigod but they didn't know who his Godly parent was. He felt a bit out of place at the moment for some reason but he ignored it.

(People joined so far: ChibiBlanca, ChaoticDeath3(Me), and DontBeTrippin )";
Morgen Zane (played by ChibiBlanca)

Morgen yawned as she sat on the porch of her cabin, cabin #9. She hadn't been assigned anything in days and longed to craft something. She grabbed her hammer and started tap it softly on the ground.
Vali (played anonymously)

Vali slipped his sword back into the weapon's rack and stripped off his armor, handing it to the blacksmith Joseph, son of Hephaestus and offering a nod at the same time. He shook sweat from his hair and brow, stretching his muscles after a hard morning of training with the Ares cabin. He wasnt the best sword fighter but he could fend off the oldest camper pretty well; his talents really lay in knife throwing and archery.
He waved to a few other campers while heading back to the Hermes Cabin, where he stayed with the children of the messenger God and the other campers who hadnt been claimed by their godly parent. Since arriving two years ago when he was 15, he hadnt been claimed by any of the known Greek gods.
Probably because he wasnt the son of a Greek god. Not that he knew himself.
Amnesia was a bitch.

Vali paused when he saw Morgen tapping a hammer on the ground, he paused, "Hey, whatcha prospecting?" The teen smirked, pausing when he saw a group of kids hustle around an approaching satyr. A new arrival? "Oh, a new camper has arrived, how nice."
Nico Nightengale (played by jyoshi)

(can I join)
Vergil Lane (played by Ambrosia)

(In this RP Vergil is 18 just to make it easier)

After getting the tour Vergil was taken to his cabin, he got a few stares from the other Stares from others since he was different but who wasn't right?. Wrong, people here were either Greek myth Half bloods or Demi gods and Vergil was neither. He was a half blood devil and that's what made him stand out. What made him look deadly was the fact he carried katana sheathed in his left hand "I'm only here to train and grow stronger than i already am..." He told himself settling in, putting manakins up for training and some other gear.
Ranger and Zaria (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

(Go ahead and join)
Ranger looked at the ground, not liking the people. He touched the goggles hanging around his neck. Something moved around in his pack but Ranger whispered something that made the movement stop. The satyr finally came to a centaur that looked Ranger over. Ranger kept his gaze on the ground.

Morgen looked up and glared at him, about ready to throw her hammer at him, or anyone else. A couple satyr passed by along with some water nymphs towards the forest. Her baby dragon, Dandrin, trotted over to her and nuzzled against her leg.

Vergil sat on his bed, turns out that he's going I be sharing his room with another recruit... Oh joy... "The sooner I finish the better..." He said under his breath before grabbing 'Yamato' his katana and heading for the door. He was directed to the group where they are going to be paired up to see who's staying with whom.

Vali perked a brow at Morgen and shook his head; the attitudes of some of the campers really were terrible. He was quite tired of the 'holier than thou' bullshit they pulled. He turned away as the satyr and the new recruit wandered past to approach Chiron, pretty much the head honcho of the whole area, next to Dionysis who was Camp Director.
He shoved his hands into his pockets and meandered back to the Hermes Cabin and nearly bumped into Vergil, though he nimbly side-stepped to avoid a collision. "New here too?" The young man drawled with green eyes gleaming in his face, pausing as he noted the katana, "Nice sword. Japaense right?"

Ranger didn't really seem like he was paying attention as he got the tour of the camp. His gaze kept wandering to the sky. He was relieved when the centaur left him. Ranger looked at the two boys talking and since he wasn't used to people, Ranger stayed away from them and went to go find a more quiet spot.

Morgen continued to watch Chiron and others pass before getting up. She picked up Dandrin and slung her hammer over her shoulder, holding it with her free hand. She went down to the training area and set Dandrin down before putting her hammer in both hands and started to whack the dummy with her hammer, making an arm fly off.

"Hmph" Vergil did not spare a glance at the boy "No... Hell..." his voice was threatning. nudging past the boy he made his way to the camp but the centaur that partnered people to stay in the same cabin caught up with Vaali "oh good, i see you've already met your room mate, good luck" the centaur seemed busy so he rushed off.

Vergil caught the arm without even looking, throwing it back at Morgan "Watch it Blondie!..." the tone of his voice was quite but sour

Morgen hit it back at him with her hammer and went back to beating the dummy as if he never threw the arm back at her. Dandrin was enjoying himself by burning up the dummy next to the one Morgen was beating up.

[So, sorry to say but this isnt turning out to hold my interest as much as I thought it would. Sorry guys but Im out.]

Vaali's mother came and collected him. It turns out Vaali was meant to go to a school not camp. Vergil just watched the boy not caring about him, as soon as be lost interest he went over to Morgan "you seem like a tough opponent, care for a dual?"

The other teens turned to look at them, some started to whisper between each other. If a battle was to take place it would be quite epic.

Ranger looked over. A small griffon was in his lap. The griffon ran toward the people, forcing Ranger to follow him so the Griffon wouldn't get lost.

"And if you want to use pets, then go right ahead" A giant black eagle came soaring out of the sky landing behind him looking down at them all "say hello Arana" Virgil said to the eagle with a smirk. It let out a squawk so loud it sent shivers down spines.

Morgen looked at him mid swing and leaned against her hammer. "I don't fight with pets but I'll fight you if you want." She took her jacket off and tossed it behind her.

The eagle shot up into the sky disappearing into the clouds "hmph, get ready" Vergil charged at her not drawn his Yamato just yet and in a flash he slashed her arm so fast the blade was never seen leaving its sheath

Morgen jumped back and felt the tip of the blade across her arm. She quickly brought her hammer up and swung it at his side.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood (Group only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus