Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood (Group only)

Vergil Lane (played by Ambrosia)

Vergil felt the cold hard flat surface of the hammer hit him in the side though he stood firm. Vergil's right arm lit up in q blue flame and came around for a back hand hitting her on the left side of her face.
Morgen Zane (played by ChibiBlanca)

Morgen tried her best not to flinch and kicked her leg up to hit him in the chest, as she brought her hammer down to the ground with a thud, making the earth around them shake somewhat violently.

Vergil ran at her fast enough to make the earth shake slowly for him. He was able to slash her 3 times before wincing slightly from the pain "give up Blondie"

"Not until you do." She smirked at him and held her hammer up in a defensive position. She stood completely still and watched him to try and predict what he would do next.

Vergil smirked also flashing behind her and kicking her with huge force and strength causing a small shock wave by the impact to her side "that'll be never then"

Morgen stumbled, nearly falling over. She pushed a button on the bottom of her hammers staff and it became longer, giving her a farther reach. She swung it at him, putting all the force she could into the swing.

Legend has it that 'Yamato' has never been fully unsheathed by the Lane bloodline. It is not needed unless the user demands it's full power. "Time to take 'Yamato' on a test run" the half devil braced himself for the horizontal strike fully I sheathing 'Yamato' and successfully blocking her hammer then deflecting it away allowing him to charge at her. When he got close enough he held the tip of his blade against her neck. The katana was lit up in small orange flames "I haven't had a battle like that for a while..." Panting a little smile could be seen on the corner of his lips if looked hard enough.

Morgen kept her head tilted up so that she wouldn't get cut. "I didn't think you were this good..." She was taking deep breaths, the head of her hammer was resting on the ground and it shortened back to normal size. "Though I have met some Ares kids who are better than you." She smirked and looked around at the crowd.

Vergils white hair covered his eyes, he ran his hand through his hair returning them to their origin gal backwards spiked style "yeah right... When you find them, tell me... Excuse me while I go find someone who can actually do some real damage" mocking her as he left, her rematk really ticked him off since all his childhood all he did was try and grow strong.

Morgen rolled her eyes before turning to the dummy and hammered it hard enough that it broke off the stick holding it up and hit Vergil right in the back. "Real damage huh? I haven't fought in awhile so I've just lost my touch slightly." She smirked and tilted her head so that only her amber eyes were showing behind the hair that ended up in her face during their duel.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood (Group only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus