Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hidden Dragon( 1X1)

Anduril and Other Dr (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Anduril wasn't really hiding. She was walking among the paths, her white cloak hiding her snow white hair and golden eyes. She passed many people who were talking about a dragon being seen outside the town. Dragons weren't really liked in this world so many people would kill a Dragon when they saw one. But Anduril wasn't like the rest of the Dragons. First, she was a White Dragon which was really rare and second, all she wanted to do was help others and be friends with them. She pulled the cloak down as she passed by a few soldiers.
Isildur (played by scarheart12)

Isildur was crouched in the bushes near Anduril. He was in his dragon form and knew it was dangerous but he wasn't able to transform to his human form. He smiled when he saw Anduril, sensing that she was a dragon aswell.
Anduril and Other Dr (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Anduril nearly looked up when she sense another dragon. She kept her gaze away from the people as she looked around, her golden eyes searching her surroundings.

Isildur let out a low growl, so that only she could hear.

Anduril blinked when she heard the growl. Making sure no one saw her, she walked into the forest and past a few bushes so she would be hidden.

Isildur followed her, crouched low his dark scales barley visible in the dark shadows of the evening.

Once hidden, Anduril looked around. She still had her hood up but her golden eyes glowed through the darkness.

Isildur hissed, but not in a threatening way. He released a small thread of dark smoke that traveld towards Anduril, twirling around her face.

Anduril let out a small gold flame that traveled toward Isildur.

Isildur jumped back in surprise, falling infront of a guard.

(Isildur is in his smaller dragon form, so hes like the size of a golden retriever)

(ill be back at 4 plzzzzzzzzz dont leave i have to go in 3 min)

The guard didn't notice. Anduril ran out and picked Isildur up, hiding him under her cloak. She went back into the forest.

Isildur let her carry him, feeling comforted by her presence.

Anduril put Isildur down and sat on her knees in front of him." I wonder why your out here."

"Two reasons, I was looking for you and um well acctually thats's the only reason." The grass where he sat started to turn black and die.

"Why were you looking for me?" She petted his head.

"I need your help..." Isildur enjoyed being petted by her.

"With what?" She scratched his back.

Isildur let out a dragon like purr. "I seem to be having trouble turning back to my human form."

"Were you injured in your human form?" Anduril smiled, still scratching Isildur's back.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hidden Dragon( 1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus