Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Abandoned lands

Kyraniu45 (played by Kyra45)

Humans were allowed to spread onto the deserted island, after capturing the inhabitants. A land once inhabited by dragons and the like was now empty and devoid of such grateful thriving beings who could breathe fire and fly with ease. The air smelled of ash and smoke, but no signs of animals was to be seen. The ground charred from fights, and bruised with claw marks that showed the age when dragons lived here. An island now accessible by air and sea.

A rumor was spreading that one dragon remained, an anthro who could talk to humans. She had avoided being captured at all costs, now hidden away. She was the shy type, and with her friends gone she was staying hidden. The only object she held was a valuable knowledge of the magic and the animals that lived, and the ability to conjure up a storm of fire from her clawed hands. Born of flames and heritage, she was a self-appointed guardian.

But when humaans first came they captured the creatures, somehow missing the oddball who quickly hid. There were rules set to the island, and any that are broken are kept in order by a goddess who also watches over the now abandoned land. A stray report is reported to some humans at a meeting table, indicating the possible location of the lone dragon.

The fire lands, beyond the gates and far north. Who would venture there, to possibly find the secrets?
Isildur (played by scarheart12)

Isildur, a tall dark haired well built man walked through a small village that had been just recently created by humans when they started coming to this magical island. He looked like an average settler but looks can be decieving, he was infact a dragon anthro and searched for the female dragon that was said to be hiding here.
Kyraniu45 (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

The wind blew lightly in his hair, though it was a chilly wind for such a warm climate. He would walk for miles until coning to a large gate built by the aincent fire dragons who once lived there. A gate made of wood that was called Magma Logs. Large chunks of hardened magma that were fashioned with an old fire magic.

Breifly, the anthro fire dragon is seen trembling on the other side, dress blowing loosely. She turn to see the unfamilar being. With a startled screech, she changes to a feral form and darts off in a burst of flames, vanishing deeper into the fire lands. Her footsteps burned into the ground with the gate stilll standing in place.

A land still vastely unexplored. A volcano looms overhead, smoking.

Isildur saw the creature run, and chased after it. "No, wait!" He called frantically, knowing she was another dragon.

The gates open as he ran...

Until he arrives at a feild of fire, a firestorm blazing wildly as the anthro dragon re-appears, purple gem on head glowing brightly.

''Y-y-you! Human!''

Isildur frowned,"I'm not a human." He turned into his dragon form and blew unusual black flames.

''Strange..But your fire is no different than others. You may breathe black fire but its a trait that is common to dark-based dragons you know.'' She replied, the flames going out to show charred ground beneath her feet.

"It may have something to do with the fact that I control death, everything I tough dies." The grass where he stood withered and dried out, turning a depressing dark color.

''And controlling Death is so amazing, even though I'm sure theres lots of creaures who control it.'' She grumped, arms crossed sporting a standard glare. '' Death is natural. Your touch may be deadly, but touching me will not kill me. If you kill everything you touch them why are you touching the grounds of my island? Why isn't Earth dead because your touching it?''

Isildur shrugged "How can you expect me to know all this, I'm not the master of death." He said in a sarcastic tone.

''Then begone from my island if your going to be killing everything here by touch.'' She replied sternly. ''Why are you here? What do you want?''

(Mmmm..Maybe you need to give your chars page some more info....Theres nothing there saying anything about this touch of death.)

"I was searching for other dragons like me, but I expected them to be more friendly."

(sorry i havnt fully updated it yet)

''When you find someone who can kill by touch, someone you've never seen, what tells me your different than other black dragons? Yes, I am a dragon. But my shyness only goes so far once I am calm.''

"So your saying that you think all black dragons are full of evil and hatred. Well, I can tell you that you are wrong. Sure I was created from death and darkness, but that doesn not mean I choose that path. I prefer to be happy and have friends." Isildur sat down on the witheres grass beneath him, laying his tail over his paws.

''Look, I don't think all dragons that are black are evil. My best friend was a demon dragon and humans stole him.''

"Well I am sorry for your friend, but it just seemed that you wern't very fond of other dragons."

''I'm upset because my island has been stolen.''

"By who?" Isildur looked at her, a curious glint in his eyes/

''By humans.''

"Figures....." Isildur sighed letting out a small thrand of black smoke that twirled itself around her nose.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Abandoned lands

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus