Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) if you can have one wish... (CURSED)

Chachiri (played by Icyrosyseal)

"i wish for this world to just be ocean."
Sir_Grey Topic Starter

DONE. THE WORLD IS NOW AN OCEAN OF LAVA AND ACID.
Chachiri (played by Icyrosyseal)

"why you little- should have wished for just water... too late now.."
fantasy characters (played by wolfydere)

I wish for you to begone
Sir_Grey Topic Starter

fantasy characters wrote:
I wish for you to begone
DONE. I AM NOW SOMEWHERE JUST OUT OF YOUR REACH. BEGONE DOESN'T MEAN DEAD OR DYING, LITTLE ONE. IT MEANS LEAVE. LEAVE WHAT, YOU NEVER SAID.
Burrito (played by Icyrosyseal)

"i wish for something to interest me again.."
Sir_Grey Topic Starter

Burrito wrote:
"i wish for something to interest me again.."
I BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING GOING WRONG FOR YOU EVER, IN INCREASINGLY LABYRINTHINE WAYS WILL BE INTERESTING. ALSO YOU'RE CONSTANTLY EXPLODING, SO YOU'LL BE AS INTERESTING TO OTHERS AS YOUR REPEATED FAILINGS WILL BE TO ME.
Burrito (played by Icyrosyseal)

"ooh, GREAT! thanks genie guyyy :3 "
Yuan (played by JoJoApples)

"Hmmm, this probably isnt the best idea. Ah well. I wish to find my true love and live a long happy live with them."
Sir_Grey Topic Starter

YOUR TRUE LOVE DIED A FEW DAYS AGO, BUT YOU DO GAIN ACCESS TO THEIR CORPSE. YOU AND THE BODY WILL REMAIN TOGETHER, FIGHTING OFF LAW ENFORCEMENT, THE RELATIVES OF THE DECEASED, AND CONCERNED STRANGERS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LONG, HAPPY LIFE AS YOU GO INSANE WITH NOTHING BUT A CORPSE TO TALK TO.
I wish for you to leave this world with your stupid lame lamp and go back into that lamp and go stay on jupiter where you'll get destroyed by the 300 year old 3 times the size of earth hurricane and if you survive then go to the planet outside of our solar system where it rains glass sideways at 3 times the speed of sound and if you still live then dont speak anymore and dont come out of your lamp and you will not be able to grant any wishes after this wish so just leave this world and all its inhabitants alone! that is what i wish!
Alice (played by Icyrosyseal)

"my wish is for you to ignore storm destroyer, they're being a jerk for no reason."
Sir_Grey Topic Starter

StormDestroyer wrote:
I wish for you to leave this world with your stupid lame lamp and go back into that lamp and go stay on jupiter where you'll get destroyed by the 300 year old 3 times the size of earth hurricane and if you survive then go to the planet outside of our solar system where it rains glass sideways at 3 times the speed of sound and if you still live then dont speak anymore and dont come out of your lamp and you will not be able to grant any wishes after this wish so just leave this world and all its inhabitants alone! that is what i wish!
GIVE ME A SECOND, THIS ONE WILL BE FUN
Alice wrote:
"my wish is for you to ignore storm destroyer, they're being a jerk for no reason."

Hey, I do not mean to make this forum stop or be mean, but I just wanted to see what you did for that, because I was precise and had a lot of details. I wanted to see if you could curse it in any way. Isn't that what this forum is for?!
Sir_Grey Topic Starter

StormDestroyer wrote:
UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, A GIANT EVIL DEMON LIVES IN JUPITER AND ASKS FOR ME TO BLOW UP THE SUN. I OBLIGE, OBLITERATING THE SOLAR SYSTEM. AND THE DEMON'S FAVORITE PIE, SO I GUESS HE GOT MAD TOO.
Alice (played by Icyrosyseal)

((XD))
(( (: Good one!))
Anime characters (played by wolfydere)

I wish to have the powers of god and anime!
Sir_Grey Topic Starter

YOU NEVER SPECIFIED WHAT THOSE POWERS WERE, EXACTLY, SO I GRANT YOU THE POWER TO FALL DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS GOING UP.
Ember (played by Emo)

i wish to die right this second and never live again

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) if you can have one wish... (CURSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus