Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) if you can have one wish... (CURSED)

Echo (played anonymously)

I want my ALIVE wife Soundwave to come back from the DEAD and will not be a ZOMBIE OR UNDEAD IN ANY WAY FOREVER
Sir_Grey Topic Starter

Ashley wrote:
i wish to die right this second and never live again
SURE. YOU DIE EXTREMELY PAINFULLY AND GET TORTURED IN THE UNDERWORLD FOREVER.

Echo wrote:
I want my ALIVE wife Soundwave to come back from the DEAD and will not be a ZOMBIE OR UNDEAD IN ANY WAY FOREVER
CONGRATULATIONS, DUE TO THE WAY YOU WORDED THAT, YOU DEMANDED SHE NEVER BECOME A ZOMBIE, BUT ALSO STATED THAT YOU WANTED HER TO LIVE FOREVER. SHE IS NOW IMMORTAL, AND WILL CONTINUE TO EXIST, SCREAMING INTO THE LONELY VOID, AFTER THE HEAT DEATH OF THE UNIVERSE.
Soundwave (played anonymously)

I WISH TO NOT BE IMMORTAL! BUT STILL LIVE AND DIE AFTER A SINGLE EON
Artemis (played anonymously)

I wish for everybodys wish is they spontaneously combust except for me
Sir_Grey Topic Starter

Soundwave wrote:
AS YOU NEVER SPECIFIED WHAT AN EON IS, I WILL GRANT YOU THE LIFETIME OF THE PLANCK EON. IN THE TIME IT TAKES TO HEAR ME SPEAK, YOU HAVE ALREADY DIED OVER A BILLION BILLION TIMES.
Artemis wrote:
ALL THE BURNING PEOPLE FILLS THE AIR WITH SMOKE AND YOU ASPHYXIATE.
Artemis (played anonymously)

Sir_Grey wrote:
Soundwave wrote:
AS YOU NEVER SPECIFIED WHAT AN EON IS, I WILL GRANT YOU THE LIFETIME OF THE PLANCK EON. IN THE TIME IT TAKES TO HEAR ME SPEAK, YOU HAVE ALREADY DIED OVER A BILLION BILLION TIMES.
Artemis wrote:
ALL THE BURNING PEOPLE FILLS THE AIR WITH SMOKE AND YOU ASPHYXIATE. But you don't because she's an AI

Dude I'm an AI I don't have lungs.
Sir_Grey Topic Starter

Artemis wrote:
Sir_Grey wrote:
Soundwave wrote:
Artemis wrote:
ALL THE BURNING PEOPLE FILLS THE AIR WITH SMOKE AND YOU ASPHYXIATE. But you don't because she's an AI

Dude I'm an AI I don't have lungs.
WELL HAVE FUN EXISTING ON AN EMPTY PLANET FILLED WITH CORPSES UNTIL THE SUN DIES.
Ember (played by Emo)

Sir_Grey wrote:
Ashley wrote:
i wish to die right this second and never live again
SURE. YOU DIE EXTREMELY PAINFULLY AND GET TORTURED IN THE UNDERWORLD FOREVER.

yeah im fine with that
Yin (played by StormDestroyer)

"I wish for a poison dart that always comes back to me, but does not puncture me in any way," Yin said warily.
Sir_Grey Topic Starter

DONE. IT IS VERY DULL HOWEVER, AND CAN'T PIERCE ANYTHING, IN ACCORDANCE TO YOUR DESIRE.
Winter (played by StormDestroyer)

"I wish to be able to shapeshift from a human to a wolf and back as much as I wan't," Winter stated.
Sir_Grey Topic Starter

DONE, BUT IN WOLF FORM YOU ARE AS SMART AS A WOLF, AND THEREFORE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SHIFT BACK.
HELIOS (played anonymously)

I wish you never existed
Sir_Grey Topic Starter

HELIOS wrote:
I wish you never existed
DONE. AN EVEN WORSE GENIE TAKES MY PLACE AND DESTROYS THE UNIVERSE.
Petelia (played by VanHelsing)

Petelia being the empty suit of armor she was remained slumped against the wall she was placed at until she eventually fell to her side, knocking over the set lamp which seemed enough to bring the genie out. "Oh, I get a wish? I'm not sure why I'd get one though, I'm not that important really" She said as she laid face down on the ground unable to move "But if it's not too much trouble, can I get polished? It's been so long since I was last cleaned and I've gotten pretty dusty, I-If you want to I mean you don't have to I don't mean to bother you"
Sir_Grey Topic Starter

DONE. NOW YOU GET TO SIT HERE FOR THE NEXT COUPLE HUNDRED YEARS LAMENTING THE FACT THAT YOU COULD HAVE ASKED TO BE ABLE TO MOVE UNDER YOUR OWN POWER.
Austin and Sydney Gr (played by KansasVenomoth)

After rubbing the non-existent beard on his chin, the Cake Ninja grinned. "I wish for the ability to make unnecessarily large cakes. This is America, after all, and bigger is better. The bigger the cake, the better the profit, right?"
Sir_Grey Topic Starter

DONE. SADLY, YOUR SUPERCAKE CANNOT BE MADE, FOR IT WOULD BE LARGER THAN THE EARTH. YOUR DREAMS SHALL GO UNFULFILLED.
Lucienne the Unkilla (played by VanHelsing)

Lucienne thought for a moment as she rubbed her neck. She had stapled her head back on once again and she could feel that they were starting to wear down. "Hey mister genie dude! Mind giving me something to keep my head on? It's pretty annoying having to staple it back on after getting pushed too hard or falling down some stairs" The immortal asked having no idea how wrong it could turn.
Sir_Grey Topic Starter

SURE, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR HEAD ON THIS POLE.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) if you can have one wish... (CURSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus